• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Ooohhhh it's exciting for everyone now.

This wait is killing me. I've got 4 more sleeps until I can test. Bb are bigger but n pains/tenderness. No other symptoms today. I kow it's really over the top as some women don't have symptoms at all but I'm worried the trigger shot aide effects are wearing off now and I'm left with anxiety hormones. We want this so bad I'm just getting myself worked up with worry thinking iui hasn't worked and if I do test of Friday it will be a false positive....arrrggghhh frustration. Just want to test now!!!

Sorry rant over ...feel a little better now though. Just wish time would hurry up!

MrsJLO- Awe you're almost there honey. Hang in there because we're all rooting for you. 😍😍😍😍

I'm just so impatient on a day to day basis but this is just the longest time ever. Nearly there!!!
Thanks realfemme30 just wish I had twinges or more symptoms to hold on to but nothing today. (Very daft I know to get worked up over literally 'nothing'
So glad I can express myself on here. I think I would just go loopy without it!!

Quick question for those who've had medicated IUIs - when did you get your meds? Was it prior to this cycle or at baseline scan? I'm hoping that as they've indicated pills + trigger shot the hospital pharmacy would carry them.. I feel sooo unprepared now

Realfemme30 - so I'm 5 hours ahead, that's not too bad. I can hang on a but if I need to do somersaults through this thread 😂

MrsLJO - only 4 more sleeps eek!! Try not to get too stressed, I'm sure you'll be fine honey xx

I'm just so impatient on a day to day basis but this is just the longest time ever. Nearly there!!!
Thanks realfemme30 just wish I had twinges or more symptoms to hold on to but nothing today. (Very daft I know to get worked up over literally 'nothing'
So glad I can express myself on here. I think I would just go loopy without it!!

I had medicated assisted iui. They have me my injections on my day 12 xxx

Oh ok so mines is also medicated. I start clomid on day 3 and not sure about the prometrium but will let you know and my trigger shot is also done on day 12. If I'm not mistaken the prometrium will be for after the iui until I know I'm pregnant or not and if I am then I'll continue til further in pregnancy

I have 2 injections daily from day 10 (sorry not 12) up until day 12 and then 3 injections on that last day (including the trigger) they then did the iui 38 hours later and took home 3 packets of tablets for increasing levels of progestrone. Still on them now and will continue those if test is positive for another 3 weeks.

Xxx

Mine is medicated with injectibles. I got my meds and everything last week.

Thank you ladies... I just coincidentally, found some older hospital letters about blood tests I had a few years back.

The haematologist that requested them noted that I had a Protein S deficiency so if I did intend to become pregnant I would need injectable low dose blood thinners leading up to treatment, all the way through pregnancy to 6 weeks post partum!! We wasn't thinking about it then so I forgot.. going to bring them with me tomorrow as well.. good thing I came across them!! I hope it doesn't delay anything 😯

NovemberRayne- hopefully it doesn't and it was a false alarm. No AF 😔

Oh no babe 😦 😦 it'll be here soon though.. I'm willing it to hurry up here too :hugs:

Quick question for those who've had medicated IUIs - when did you get your meds? Was it prior to this cycle or at baseline scan? I'm hoping that as they've indicated pills + trigger shot the hospital pharmacy would carry them.. I feel sooo unprepared now

Realfemme30 - so I'm 5 hours ahead, that's not too bad. I can hang on a but if I need to do somersaults through this thread 😂

MrsLJO - only 4 more sleeps eek!! Try not to get too stressed, I'm sure you'll be fine honey xx

hey november! I was kind of panicked about this as my CD1 was a Sunday and I needed my meds by CD 3. I hadn't had anything. but the clinic called me back on monday and had my prescription in by the next day. the shot was shipped to me overnight so now it's been chilling in my fridge the past week lol. if you don't have any of your stuff yet, I know it sounds crazy but don't worry! it' moves fast! xx

phew this thread moves fast! I'm never on on the weekends so I miss so much. congrats (odd I know) to all of those who got AF! sorry about the false alarm femme. and I'm anxiously awaiting bfps from kate and mrsljo (who I secretly call Mrs J-Lo to myself :haha: is your wife jennifer lopez??? :winkwink:)

So nervous for my ultrasound on Friday. at first I was terrified of a million follies and a cancelled cycle ( I had a nightmare this weekend that I had 8 mature follicles lol) to now being afraid that I won't have any good ones. it makes no sense :dohh: so just anxiously awaiting! I have to start opks on wednesday and I'm nervous I'll get a positive and have to rush the trigger and everything else. giving up control to the docs was supposed to be relaxing for me - why do I have to freak out about everything, ugh!

Realfemme - that sucks about the false alarm, I'm sure it will be any day now!

Beemeck - keep us posted on how the ultrasound goes! I totally get where you are coming from, I am such an anxious person and constantly worry and over think everything. Which is why I am so shocked how calm I am, granted I'm symptom spotting like crazy and think I feel pregnant just a few days past iui lol but for some reason I feel no stress. I won't tell you to relax because we all know that's impossible, but just trust in the process. Feeling really confident we will all get our BFP's in no time! :)

This thread does move fast. lol Wow. It should be no issue going off. I've used it to bring on af so just not taking it is fine. They wanted me on it because we were going on a break and it keeps the hyperplasia away. So i am going to call tomorrow. My other RE said that if I start to have serious mood swings to contact them. It is a known symptom so they are aware that it affects me more than the average person.

I haven't taken it yesterday or today. Now I will wait for af to come and since my bmi is not down to what it needs to be for IUI we will be going back to just femara/letrozole.

I was up late last night stressing out lol getting ready to go for my scan now..eek in just over an hour I'll know for sure!! 😦

Just finished at the hospital.. it's a no go for me :nope:
The cyst is still there, its half the size it was measuring 21mm so I'm back on BC again.
Disappointed is not the word :cry::cry:

I'll still be cheering you all on, hoping to see a lot of BFPs from you wonderful ladies :hugs:

NovemberRayne- So sorry love. Are they talking about surgery or just waiting til it gets smaller?

I spotted again this morning. I dnt know why my body tripping but it need to get it all the way together. 😔

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->