• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring/Summer IUI support thread

I was really bloated over the first few days after iui too kate.
Then I just had the munchies lol
No twinges today but very tired and a tad sensitive from the washing being hung up wrong to what we're eating for lunch (my wife is so in love with me right now ;-) )
Just want the hcg trigger shot to get out of my system so I can test- I would hate to get a false positive because I've tested too early.

Any news November Rayne ,realfemme30 danser55???

Still waiting for CD1 and my period to start. I expect Wednesday but I've been hoping it would show a day or so early. Tuesday will be two weeks after the ER. I hate waiting.

AFM: no more spotting, but even when I am to get af that can happen; spot once and then nothing. So I am going to call the doc tomorrow and ask if the plan changes if I get af.

How is the dieting going?

Kate26 & MrsLJO - you guys are making me so excited for you both, keeping everything crossed for you :hugs:

AF is coming!! 😮😮

Just noticed in the past hour, should be in full flow tomorrow, so I will call the hospital in the morning to book my CD2 scan :happydance:

NovemberRayne-Yyyyyeeessssss honey. Keep us posted. Oh this is so freaking exciting

Realfemme30 - don't you worry.. like I said yesterday you guys are going to get it 😂😂😂.. it's so exciting, I'm hoping this cyst is gone!!!

NovemberRayne- Oh I kno hun. Praying that it is too. I have one too but my RE said that it's nothing to worry about.

Realfemme30 - only downside is our time difference.. the hospital usually do scans by 9am my excitement if it's gone may have to wait 😂😂😂

NovemberRayne - yay!! won't be long for you now! :)

I seriously feel like I have been waiting weeks to test...and it's only been a couple days lol I just can't wait, still feeling really confident. When my best friend got pregnant she said she just knew right away..Same as how I've felt since first iui on Thursday. Let's hope I'm right! Since I didn't have a trigger shot I won't have to worry about getting a false positive from that..will probably start testing 9dpiui because I wont be able to wait...soo a week from today, next Sunday! :)

AFM: no more spotting, but even when I am to get af that can happen; spot once and then nothing. So I am going to call the doc tomorrow and ask if the plan changes if I get af.

How is the dieting going?

diet is going great. I haven't missed a workout. Nutrition is fairly on point. I haven't dropped a lot of weight yet but I think that is the provera. Even my gp told me to stop taking it if I want to lose weight. but I am doing my best. and I am staying away from wheat based carbs. It hasn't been perfect cause bread is delicious.

speaking of provera. I am calling the doc to ask to be off of it. One of the side effects is mood swings. Which makes sense since it is progesterone and that is a hormone that gets released after ovulation so I am pretty sure it is what causes pms. So for those with a mood disorder (like I have) it can be much much worse. Normally this dosage is fine but it's been over a year since I have been on it longer than a week. (I was once up to such a high dose that affected me so bad - really bad rage - that the doc said that this dose has to work because any higher and I will kill people. Thankfully it did work). so for the past week and half I have been ragey and crying at the drop of a hat. But it all came to a head last night.

Last night I totally broke down and lost it on hubby and accused him of cheating on me because he didn't answer one of my texts for over an hour. His phone died while he was out and he couldn't charge it as he was in a car and going to another friends house. He text me when he had enough charge. He even sent a photo of who he was with. Not that there was any reason for me to think he would ever cheat on me. We have never had issues like that in our 9 years together. I was just in a mess of a state. I knew who he was with. They have been friend of ours for all the time we have been together and his friends longer than that.

Even hubby agrees that I have to go off of this drug.

Good luck November Rayne! !!!!! Fx for you and your scan!!

Thank you MrsLJO all so exciting now.

I have my scan booked in a bit later than usual so I'm having it at 10.20am tomorrow eek!!

aayla - Sorry you are going through all of that, sounds awful. Hopefully your doctor can get you off of it. Good job on your dieting! :)

NovemberRayne - soo excited for you!! keep us posted

Soo I am 4 days post my 1st iui, 3 days post the second. I work in healthcare and this morning threw up from the smell of the facility I was working in. Is it possible that it just smelled THAT bad, definitely. But I can't help but wonder if I'm just overly sensitive to smells? lol I'm totally losing it..time needs to hurry up!

I'll definitely let the ladies know how it goes. My OH is working away this week so I'll be going alone, so a bit sad about that.

I really wasn't expecting AF to be perfectly on time after taking the pill this month.

Kate 26 - eeek that's so exciting, well not that you feel nauseous but could be a sign xx

aayla I hope you can go off the provera

CD1 is today finally! I am going in on Wednesday for baseline blood work and u/s, hopefully all looks good and I can get started on my meds that night or the next day.

OMG super excited for everyone. Looks like AF might be coming early for me. I started spotting thus morning. Will keep you guys posted

Realfemme30 - no wayyy.... I'm loving this.. we'll all be super close this cycle

BTW. . What time is it there now? It's close to 4pm here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"