Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Thanks beemeck I hope our ultrasounds both look good on Friday!!!!!!!!!

Thanks realfemme do you get a baseline ultrasound as well?

danser55- Yes that's tomorrow and I'll have another one done on the 15th

realfemme - yay that's exciting! it all begins now! :)

mrsLJO - don't count yourself out yet, until AF arrives there is always a chance!

AFM.. I'm losing it LOL time is not moving, I swear! I'm 5 & 6dpiui, all of the symptoms I had been feeling have pretty well stopped since last night. I will start testing on Sunday I think, still seems sooo far away!

Kate26- Awe boo you're almost there. Come on ladies let all keep hope alive. We're all getting BFPS next month. And in some cases this month!!!!!

kate - twws are the WORST. I think somehow time does slow down :haha: they've gotten easier for me as time goes on, but hopefully that's not needed for you! FX

Danser: how exciting..hopefully you get to stim.

Kate: hang on you are almost there. Just a few more days!!

Real: Yay for Clomid!!

MrsLJo: how are you? has af showed up? are you testing?

AFM: CD 1 Today!! So excited. I start Femara on Friday! The earliest I should be able to test is the weekend of mothers day (here in Canada) which is May 8. I can start testing about May 6. (I don't bother to test any sooner than 13 dpo). My bday is May 12 so I am praying this cycle works.

Hi Ladies. 2 IUI will be next week. they mis timed my first one and i had already ovulated but we still went through with it. Started day 4 meds (clomid and femara) last night. Praying real strong this is my lucky one. We can't afford IVF and our insurance won't cover so an IUI baby will have be our blessing!

Hey guys.
So 9dpiui!!!! Today I have belly button twinges and I'm super tired along with normal mood swings. Really really really have everything crossed that AF doesn't show up in 2 days time! 2 more sleeps until we take our first steps.
The wifey is being supportive as ever! So excited and nervous to test really want to take it but so scared of the outcome at the same time.
Time is really standing still! 2 more sleeps. 2 more sleeps!!!!!

Hehe you girlie's make me chuckle. Not married to J Lo. They are just my initials but makes me giggle now eveytime I read or say it :)

Aayla- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss

pirate1974- Good luck hun

MrsJLO- You got this honey!!!! Claim it because it's yours love

MrsLJO - i'm so excited for you to start testing!!

today has been difficult .. I found out the my cousin who is expecting (accidentally) is having TWINS! I feel awful how much it bothers me. I want to be happy and excited for her. It's just so hard..all of the women on here would do anything for a baby and so many people out there are just getting pregnant when they don't want to be. ugh..
Trying to stay positive and look on the upside, if I do get pregnant it will be great to have kids the same age that can be as close as we were growing up, but I just feel so discouraged. I was feeling so positive and now I'm convinced it didn't work. Such a roller coaster of emotions from one minute to the next..

Kate26- we all feel like that honey so dnt be hard on yourself. Stay strong and try to stay positive. Claim that it did work and know that we are all here for you honey

Well I am F***ing gutted. Doc said no letrozole. We must do a biopsy and get the results back so I now have to sit through this freaking cycle doing absolutely nothing. Which sucks because that means I have to go back on the provera to induce it close to the end of this cycle because it doesn't come on its own. My biopsy is on the 12th. My thought is to bypass his orders and take it anyway on cd 5-9 instead of 3-7. Not sure what the difference will be since I ovulate late anyway.

Aayla- they always say Dr knows best but I always say follow your heart honey. What's the worst that can happen????

the worst is that the hyperplasia is back. because the cells are atypical it means that if they are there I have a 30% chance of getting uterine cancer. But my original gyno said that once I start ovulating then it should go away. I have only had one cycle without ovulating since last June.

even my mom says I know my body. What if I were ovulating on my own with this problem?

but if it is back my last RE said that they would have to refer me to an oncologist because the progesterone is just too much for me. but I figure I will deal with that when it happens.

I just don't know if I can now make it through this month having my hopes up to TTC and then have them gone. my due date is May 4th. Mother's day is May 8 and my bday is May 12. If I'm not pregnant by those dates at least I would be trying. but to have them pass me by while I sit in a limbo would suck.

Aayla- At the end of the day love you know wats best for you. Yes it would sucks but it's only going to make when you get that BFP even more soecial. We all understandv that thing take time. It's hard and it sucks but at this point we have to do what we have to do honey

aayla - sorry about the bad news :( to me, 30% chance of cancer would be very scary, but of course the choice is ultimately yours not your doctors. Who would have thought there would be so many obstacles to have a baby..in the end I hope we all get our little miracles!

My other idea is to go back on the provera (I have only been off for 2 days) until I get the results and then go off. My period is quite light and it will stop as soon as I take the meds again.

I'm so sorry Aayla. I would really follow doctor's orders, if you aren't sure about what he is recommending at least get a second opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->