• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring/Summer IUI support thread

MrsJLO- 😂😂😂 I'm super excited and pressed for everyone

furmommyto3- Welcome honey and if your on a cpu then it should be on the side of the screen to the right and if your on your phone then you can use your keyboard or just do it the old fashion way and make them :) ;-*

NovemberRayne- 😂😂😂😂😂. I'm going to do both that way I don't forget anything and be able to compare just in case it doesn't work the first time

I am still waiting for my period so I can start my April IUI cycle. I am hoping it arrives Tuesday or Wednesday at the latest. Waiting is the worst I am so impatient.

Thank you, RealFemme! :thumbup: Didn't realize I had to click Advanced settings, but alas, they are here. :happydance:

danser55- you and me both lol. I wish we could just fast forward to AF so we could get going already

mrsLJO - ok now I don't feel as silly for keeping track of my daily symptoms in my phone! lol Even though I am so sure of success this time (FX!) I feel like it will be helpful for next month to remember how each day went.

realfemme - 9dpiui seems to be the earliest I see people get a positive, but so hard to say, i've read some women getting negatives all the way to 15dpiui and then suddenly positive.

welcome furmommy! That's exciting that you are just about to have your first IUI! Did your Dr. suggest no OPK's since you will have your cycle monitored with ultrasound?

I recently started a couple of courses at the university here, and have an exam the morning of the 12th. With working fulltime and studying for that, I'm hoping I can keep myself busy enough to get through this wait! I was also thinking I would wait until after the exam to test, no matter what the result it will definitely distract me

kate- yes, she said that since she is doing the ultrasound, not to do the OPKs. I know she is not going to tell me to trigger based off the OPKs, but I want to continue doing them for my knowledge just to figure out if I am indeed O'ing earlier than expected. I didn't use OPK's religiously for the first 18 months, last month was the only time I did and we had to abstain many times around my fertile week due to his SA and my HSG.

Yep my OH is exactly the same!! Will commit to her excitement when she sees the test but I know deep down inside she is just as impatient as me lol

Will keep you all posted on how things progress. When are you all due to test??

So weird thing happened. I had pink when I wiped. Provera is supposed to keep af from coming and it always has. The only time it might happen is if I miss a pill but I have made sure not to (and I counted to be sure). I was looking forward to no af for awhile.

If it continues I will call the doc on Monday. I may still call. This might change stuff in regards to my timeline.

furmommyto3 - sorry it's a tad late but welcome to the group 😀 a few of us here are also IUI newbies.

MrsLJO - off the top of my head myself, RealFemme30 & danser55 are all waiting for AF to appear but should be here by the end of the week.

Kate26- I guess it just all depends on your body. No one is made the same and we all will experience different things. But having this thread and everyone that's here will help us all get thru the good, bad ,ugly and the pretty. Especially when our partners get tired of our mouths or we feel like they won't understand

Aayla- keep us posted hun

MrsJLO- Right....they know they are just as excited as we are!!!!

6dpiui- My sense of smell is becoming really strong now....my wife says I've got the nose of a bloodhound after she tried to sneak some Terry chocolate Orange from the fridge!! Let's hope it's a sign!!

MrsLJO - sounds like a sign to me!! I can't believe I'm only 2dpiui, time needs to hurry up! My bloating has gone down quite a bit, still having small twinges and weird feelings in lower abdomen. Still "feel" pregnant lol so yep, still crazy haha I just want this so bad for all of us! :)

I was really bloated over the first few days after iui too kate.
Then I just had the munchies lol
No twinges today but very tired and a tad sensitive from the washing being hung up wrong to what we're eating for lunch (my wife is so in love with me right now ;-) )
Just want the hcg trigger shot to get out of my system so I can test- I would hate to get a false positive because I've tested too early.

Any news November Rayne ,realfemme30 danser55???

MrsLJo: smell was a big thing in my bfp. It's how I knew for certain implantation happened. I was walking around the city and I could smell everything, all the food trucks (although none were near us at the time), combined with every restaurant. Then I smelled blood..you know that rusty, metallic smell it has. And then in a different part of the city it smelled like someone had washed the city. All I could smell was soap and freshness. It was so weird. My friend thought I was weird and I said nope..pretty sure I am pregnant. lol

AFM: no more spotting, but even when I am to get af that can happen; spot once and then nothing. So I am going to call the doc tomorrow and ask if the plan changes if I get af.

danser55- you and me both lol. I wish we could just fast forward to AF so we could get going already

I know I should it expect it around Wednesday or so. I was hoping after ER it would just come sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->