Spring/Summer IUI support thread

9dpo seems to early for a BFP really. I think it's still the trigger. We will see I guess.

Still keeping fingers crossed for you hun.. sounds very promising. I'm sure Kate26 got her bfp around 10/11dpo but I can't remember if she triggered.

2 hours & 45mins until my last pill.. then I'm officially waiting for AF :happydance:

hey ladies, still following to see how everyone is making out :)

danser - so excited for you!! I did get my BFP on 10/11dpo but I didn't trigger..maybe wait a couple of days to test again, FX for you!

Hoping AF is on her way soon.. getting all the usual signs for me.. I dunno how I'm going to do the 2ww I'm so impatient 😂😂

:coffee:

Realfemme30... LOL I feel your pain, probably the longest week ever.. do you have any symptoms, feelings yet??

It's hard to really tell because even though I didn't take the trigger shot, I don't know if the Prometrium is causing any. Yesterday I was very emotional and wanted to cry over everything and was tired. Today I am 5dpiui and I could barely get any sleep last night and woke up to pee every other hour it felt like. And I feel like I'm getting sick which is crazy because I hardly ever get sick. But idk we'll see. FX and praying for the best

Realfemme30.. I did hear that prometrium can have some side effects like cramping. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you lovely.. shame we're not able to ride it out together.. but I'm soooo rooting for you girl ❤

NovemberRayne- Thanks honey....I'm gone keep tabs on the symptoms and see what happens. Either way it's still early. I wish we could've gone thru this together. But I'm rooting for you as well boo

The TWW is the worst.
How is it going November rayne?
Realfemme I hope the wait going by quickly and gives you good news.

I tested again this morning I am now 13 days past trigger & 11DPIUI. I am still seeing a line there the line is a lot more visible and easier to see. I also did another type of test saw a line very quickly. I will test again tomorrow morning with a frer as well, if I am still seeing lines I will call my RE so they can run betas.

danser55- If it's there honey than believe it. FX for you and I'm already saying congratulations 😀😆😊😉

danser55- If it's there honey than believe it. FX for you and I'm already saying congratulations 😀😆😊😉

Thank you I will feel better when I get betas back and I still see the line later this week.

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Just going back through the posts and there are some positive exciting times ahead for so many of you!
We went for a scan today as we didn't have any blood work done and this is what we saw!!
Welcome to 6 week old baby O'Neill! Strong heart beat and measured well.
Have to go back at week 8 (in 2 weeks) to check everything is ok as there was a little bit of bleeding but they think that will hopefully be absorbed. I'm going to keep taking progesterone for a few more weeks to help my lining and baby growth but all being well we will have another photo in another couple of weekd too!!

Attachments

• IMG-20160427-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160427-WA0000.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
Danser55 - the trigger must be gone by now.. cautiously wishing you congratulations.. hope your lines get darker and the beta numbers are good.

I'm just waiting for AF to show. I don't think it will be long now.

I got £30.00 of gift vouchers in the post yesterday. My fiancée instantly said we should spend them on baby things, got me all warm & excited inside lol.

OMG - MrsLJO that scan is adorable!!!! I'm so so happy for you! I really hope everything continues to be fab for you & you enjoy your pregnancy!!

You ladies are all so fantastic, I hope we all continue to keep checking in with other throughout our pregnancies and TTC journeys 😘😘

MrsJLO- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss glad all is going well and look at that adorable bundle of joy. Keep those pics coming and congratulations again honey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->