Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Aayla & beemeck- Stay positive ladies and remember that it does go along way. It's hard when everyone else around us is either pregnant or about to have their baby. But we're in the game ladies and we will get our bfps.

Sprite30- Come up with a plan that's going to work for you so that you don't have to second guess anything. I'm still new to all of this and I have so many questions that I ask or look to you guys for answers. Hang in there honey and you'll figure out something

AFM- I'm at 19.5 and may trigger today and have my iui on Saturday. Estrogen level looks great so I'll know for sure when my nurse calls me this afternoon

good luck femme! everything is sounding great!

aayla - I was on the lowest dose of femara - 2.5. My doc had wanted me to start on 5mg but I was too scared lol. Now I want to try the 5mg.

my temp is way down now and I'm crampy and prob spotting. wearing a pad today. I plan to call my RE tomorrow and start setting up the next IUI - this time I won't allow the timing to be messed up! :growlmad:

beemeck- Thanks hun and I know that's right. Take charge honey and stand your grounds. I know the next time is going to be it for you. Praying for you honey

Bee: don't be scared. Is it the chance of multiples? because that is really low compared with clomid. I am on 7.5mg. I did 5 my first month but I didn't O so they bumped me up.

Good Luck Realfemme!!

Ruby: how you doing? feeling any better from the trigger?

danser: how are you feeling?

Bteague: how did your appt go yesterday?

November: how are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a few days.

aayla - it was less the chance of multiples and more the chance of having to cancel the cycle if I had 4 follicles. I wasnt' sure at first because I do Ovulate on my own, but I see now that it is different than clomid and that's not going to happen on 5 mg! :haha:

Aayla- I feel pretty tired, my boobs are killing me today I've got some heartburn and nausea. I still think it's just the trigger and if it was I wish it would go away. If it's not I don't mind it :) Did you hear back from your doctor yet?

danser55- How many more days do you have til side effects are supposed to wear off?

Bee: oh yeah, I can understand that. 4 is a lot. If you O on your own there may be a bit higher risk but I don't think your doc would have out you on that dose if there was. Unless you are doing ivf most docs don't like having too many follicles.

Danser: how many days past trigger are you? Hopefully if it is just trigger the symptoms ease off. It has to be so difficult not knowing. And then there is the possibility of over lap.

No doc call yet. I may call today if they haven't called by lunch time. And I may just risk it and go off the provera anyway and start letrozole. The doc said it looked good and he wasn't able to get a big sample which means my lining is thin, which is what they want. I think i am fine.

Aayla I am now a week past trigger. I hope your doctor calls soon. I wouldn't mess around with meds without hearing from the doctor though.

I'm doing my iui tomorrow. Don't have to do not trigger shot because i'm surging on my own. Super excited

Good Luck Real!!

I chose to go back on provera myself, it wasn't done by the doc. I did it so I could induce a cycle early and not wait for a full length since there is no point. My last bleed wasn't a real cycle.

Danser: a week past is likely the trigger still causing all the symptoms. And I can only imagine how frustrating it is to have them all and know it is injected hormone and not growing baby. Fx for you!!

I called the doc and the results are in...hyperplasia is GONE!!! we are back on the baby making train. I took my provera pill already today so that was my last one. Now I just wait for a bleed to happen and as soon as cd 3 happens I am back on Letrozole. If we don't get pregnant within 3 cycles then we will be moving on to IUI as that would make 6 cycles without getting pregnant with timed sex.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!

I called the doc and the results are in...hyperplasia is GONE!!! we are back on the baby making train. I took my provera pill already today so that was my last one. Now I just wait for a bleed to happen and as soon as cd 3 happens I am back on Letrozole. If we don't get pregnant within 3 cycles then we will be moving on to IUI as that would make 6 cycles without getting pregnant with timed sex.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!

Aww awesome news for you darling!!!! Fx that everything goes well for you xx

I'm doing my iui tomorrow. Don't have to do not trigger shot because i'm surging on my own. Super excited

Yaaaaaaaassssss!!!! Congratulations hope all goes well for you my darling!!

AFM : it was my fiancées birthday yesterday so I was busy spoiling the hell out of her.. I was pretty much in the kitchen most of the day. I told her she could choose any dish and I'd cook it & even baked her a birthday cake.

We bumped into a friend today we started at my current job the same day (although she left a year ago), also in a same sex couple she had twins via IVF in January at the same clinic we're going to. The babies are adorable..like seriously adorable. Made us realise that we were both more broody than we thought.😂😂

4 more nights of BC pills for me, then wait for AF, hopefully by this time next week, I should know if the cyst has gone and if we're good to go.. it means I can't celebrate my birthday with my family, but I'm okay with that x

realfemme - yay!! good luck tomorrow!

aayla - awesome news!! :) so happy for you!

danser - hopefully the trigger symptoms leave and the pregnancy ones begin!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->