Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Thanks ladies......super excited words can't even explain it.

NovemberRayne- I was wondering where you were lol. But that's good news. And I wish you nothing but the best honey

I called the doc and the results are in...hyperplasia is GONE!!! we are back on the baby making train. I took my provera pill already today so that was my last one. Now I just wait for a bleed to happen and as soon as cd 3 happens I am back on Letrozole. If we don't get pregnant within 3 cycles then we will be moving on to IUI as that would make 6 cycles without getting pregnant with timed sex.

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!

Yay so happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Kate I hope so too!

Glad to hear NovemberRayne. I hope you can start up again soon.

I still feel tired my boobs hurt, my back is sore. I am thinking some of these are from the trigger, also from progesterone rising. I tend to get some of these symptoms when my progesterone is pretty high. I went this morning for blood work and u/s. I still have some cysts but they said that is normal. I will get a call later today about my progesterone levels. I hope I hear pretty soon.

I also had a dream I had a baby girl, born early but healthy. I remember freaking out we didn't have anything for her yet. Also my parents kept taking her and holding her which was annoying.

My progesterone level just came back- 51.5 that's higher than the start of both my pregnancies. I think that explains why I am feeling so crappy not the trigger.

danser55- well that explains it. How have you been feeling? Any better?

AFM- I'm 2dpiui and finally feeling better than I did after the iui and yesterday. Started taking prometrium yesterday and it sucks.

Realfemme30 - you just crossed my mind. How did the IUI go? I honestly don't know if it's meant to hurt at all. So I really hope it all went smoothly for you..

You're officially in the 2ww now!!! Yaaaass!!! :happydance:

NovemberRayne- Hey love and it went well. Just bloated and a little crampy. It's just the prometrium that I don't like. But with a panty liner it's fine. I never do good with paper smears so it was a little uncomfortable but once it was in, it was over just like that

Realfemme30 - so glad all went well for you, hope you feel better soon lovely. When is your test date? I'm so excited for you.

Tomorrow is my last night of the pill.. yaaay

NovemberRayne- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss so happy for you. My test date is May 6th. I wanna test sooner but my fiancé wants us to wait the whole two weeks. I might convince her otherwise especially since I didn't have enough to take my trigger shot. Lol

Realfemme30 - I just can't wait to find out if it's gone so I can start moving forward. So excited yet nervous at the same time.

Oh my gosh, your test date is the same day as my birthday haha. I'm sure you can persuade her to test a little earlier 😉 I don't think I could last the full two weeks.. I'd so cave lol

NovemberRayne- Pray about it and have no more worries because it will not be there when you go.

And look at that lol......I'll definitely make sure I let you know what happens. I'm sure she will. She doesn't tell me no much lol

me I'm just over here :coffee: just waiting for af to show. I'm on day 3 since my pill. Not sure if it will happen as I did just have a bleed just over 2 weeks ago. Or it just may take longer than it usually does. I just recently read (literally as I was writing this) that provera may not work if your lining is thin, which mine was. I really wish I had read that before. I guess I wasn't asking google the right question. lol So it's hard to say. I may end up having to wait until the end of this "cycle." By my temp today I am pretty sure that I didn't ovulate on my own.

Realfemme30 - I'm going to try not to worry, I'll obviously will let my ladies know what happens on my next day 2 scan. Haha you sound like me and my fiancée, she tries to be the boss but I can get around her pretty easy if I want to 😂😂

Aayla - I hope af shows for you soon, I had a mid cycle bleed on this round of BC so hoping it's not a long wait for AF for both of us xx

I've read about starting the letrozole without a bleed or af. I'm just not sure about it. I can't find too much info, just that many women do it. If I'm not on a medicated cycle, I don't get a period on my own because of the PCOS. I know if I call the doc and they will tell me to wait it out to see if one starts on my own. But I know it won't and, after doing the math, it would be a full 30 days from today before I saw a bleed. (assuming I wait until cd 35, take provera again for 10 days, and wait for a bleed).

If I did just take the meds today or the day I took them, would be counted as cd 3. Then you just create a cycle of your own from there. but what if af showed up at the time it was supposed to on cd 35 (of this "cycle"), which is 17 days from now. I would be 2-4 dpo. Would it show up? would or could implantation happen? Or would doing it bypass this supposed cycle and it really would put me on a different cycle.

so many questions and I can't seem to find many answers. I even went to pages 2 and 3 of google! :haha:

Aayla- hopefully it comes soon and you won't have to wait too much longer

NovemberRayne- Exactly lol I spoil her rotten and whenever I do ask for something 9 times out of 10, I get it. Or I'll just do it and show her and she'll just be like, what I say??? Then I'll hit her with my famous line.....I'on care bout none of that you talking 😂😂😂

Yay last day of the pill NovemberRayne

I hope you get your period soon & you don't have to wait too long for aayla. Waiting is the worst

I would have no patience to wait the whole two weeks. I have everything crossed for you.

So I've been feeling pretty cruddy over the weekend tired, dizzy, sore boobs, nausea. I decided to test this morning with an internet cheapie. I saw a faint line but definitely a line there. 9DPO and 11 days post trigger would this still be the trigger? I'll test again tomorrow morning before calling my RE. I have all of my pregnancy symptoms and my nausea has increased. it could all be psychological too.

oooh Danser how exciting!!! FX it's not trigger

AFM: I had some spotting last night. Not sure if it will amount to a full af but we shall see. My temps are quite low for the past 2 days and any post O temps are usually around 36.7 so I am pretty sure I have not ovulated on my own, not that I had much of a chance to do anyway. So if no full bleed happens within the next couple of days I am going to start my pills. I really can't be on provera again, even for a week. I am really not a nice person on it.

9dpo seems to early for a BFP really. I think it's still the trigger. We will see I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->