Spring/Summer IUI support thread

danser - sounds positive to me!! so excited for you :)

pirate - you are so strong :) I definitely didn't have the will power to wait the full two weeks! let us know when you decide to test!

aayla - yay for starting meds and getting the ball rolling!!

I got my blood work results back
Progesterone 70.5
Betas- 384
I've never had them that high before at 13DPO. It makes me wonder multiples, but I also know high betas can not mean that as well.

danser55- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss congrats honey

NovemberRayne- FX for you love. I'm at 7dpiui and I'm going thru it. I wanna test but afraid of the results. So I'm thinking of starting on Monday

Oh Danser that is fantastic news!!! Congrats!!

Yaaay Danser, congrats again.. :hugs:

Realfemme30 - what's been happening? Hold off through the weekend at least... I know you must be itching to start testing by now lol

Still waiting on AF like :coffee: other than awful cramps it's quiet here but I am officially due Saturday lol I did have a random mid cycle bleed so I'm hoping it hasn't thrown my cycle off... we'll see

Hi ladies! I'm new to this site :) I was drawn to this thread because I just had an iui today. It was our second iui, first one was last month. My dh and I have been trying since 5/2015 for #1. Our issues are primarily with dh, low motility. Now my two week wait begins.
I just want to thank you all for sharing your stories/experiences!

Welcome EC19!! FX for you!! Are you testing early or waiting it out?

Hi everyone!

I'm a longtime lurker of many forums! This is my first time replying. I just feel so connected to this group - it's my first IUI and it's been nice to see not only some Bfps but also women going through the exact same emotional feelings! The tww is killing me! We had our IUI procedure April 20th so I'm 10dpiui now and I gave in and tested. It's a BFN which really got me down! I just thought this was it. So many symptoms but I'm also on progesterone which tricks you. Have been having cramping since the bfn too.

But hearing the stories of Kate and danser and others gives me some hope that it's just too early maybe. At least I know the trigger is probably out of my system. My DH bought first response but the one that says yes or no. So it definitely was a big fat no! Lol last time I send him out! Fingers crossed for anyone else this month :)

NovemberRayne- It's crazy on my end dealing with all these symptoms being as though I'm not sure if it's the progesterone or the fact that I just might be pregnant. I am now 8dpiui and I'm always tired. Bloated like crazy, have pains on both sides, boobs feel heavy and nipples a little sore, windy as hell and my stomach just feels like it's going to explode, on and on headaches and hormones just way off. My whole body aches and I get tired from walking up the steps like I just ran a marathon. But I'm going to toughen it out this weekend and test on Monday.

What about you? Did AF show her ugly face?

EC19- Welcome and good luck honey

Mina06- Welcome honey and it's still early. Give it a few more days and test again. Believe us we how how you're feeling and what you're going thru. I wanna test but dnt wanna deal with the disappointment if I get a BFN. But my OH and I both believe that I'm pregnant but only time will tell. Praying for you and that you and all of us get our BFPS

GOOD LUCK LADIES......FX AND LOTS OF PRAYERS 😍😍😍😚😚😚

Your symptoms sound sooo promising eek but I know what you mean about the Progesterone.. I think if you hold off until Monday it'll still be early, but you may see a nice bfp.. I'm sending up some good vibes for you from way over here :hugs:

Welcome Mina06 and EC19!! Were a friendly and supportive bunch in here.. good luck to you both ☺☺

AFM - nothing is happening at all.. I'm due today.. but AF is nowhere to be seen, I'm usually on time too.. she better show up soon hmph!

NovemberRayne- I know right and what's even more crazy is my OH swear she feels all my symptoms lol. But I'm gone wait (I think 😉)

I hope she does too FX for you honey

Thanks Realfemme and NovemberRayne!

Realfemme- I hear you! I'm heading out to a birthday and I'm wearing a dress because pants are so uncomfortable right now! The bloat is so awful! I'm on crinone progesterone - I've had bloating, cramping, vivid dreams and hungry all the time. I also have, sorry if it's tmi, much larger areolas! I noticed after the shower - I never noticed that!

That's exciting AF hasn't shown yet NovemberRayne! Have you taken a test or you're being strong and holding out? Wish I had held out today!

Realfemme30 - haha you know what you and your OH are way too cute. I love it.. be strong babygirl, it's only a couple of days (says me who'd be worse at this point lol)

Mina06 - I'm waiting for AF so I can start my IUI journey. I've been cancelled the past two cycles due to a cyst. I've been on birth control to shrink it so once AF shows I'm to have a scan to see if it's gone and I'm *finally* good to start.. I'm the only person here wanting AF to come haha

Oh yes I remember reading that now! Well I hope it comes soon so you can begin your journey :)

AFM, 11dpiui with a killer headache. Progesterone a doing a number on me!

Mina06 - I'm hoping so too..my OH is willing AF to start for me, she's asking everytime I go to the bathroom lol I'm NEVER late, the BC have really messed me up. Our KD was even asking how long before we start yesterday.. I feel a little AF pressure now 😂😂

I hope you're feeling better soon, it seems pretty common that the Progesterone is a pain.. any idea of when you may test again??

NovemberRayne - it is definitely a pain and messes with your mind! I've been going crazy all day wanting to test. My DH is making me wait until tomorrow morning. It's crazy because I want to know but I'm scared to see the BFN. My blood work isn't until Saturday which is so long to hold out and to make matters worse my DH is away all weekend... Which will be tough if it's bad news. That's why I'm hoping if it is bfn tomorrow then at least I can be mentally prepared.

Sounds like you have a lot of AF pressure haha. Hopefully the BC is out of your system and it gets started soon. I'm sure you're both anxious to get this going!

November- I'm also waiting for af to come. On a resting cycle right now do to multiple cysts in my left ovary. I've got everything crossed that they are gone on my cd 2 scan otherwise we will have to wait another cycle.

Good luck with your scan today kate!! Fx!! Thinking of you!!! Can't wait to see a photo!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->