Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Ladies ladies ladies.....I just love this group. So much positivity and I just love it.

NovemberRayne- Thanks hun and everyone says that about us. But praying that AF has finally come for you.

Mina06- We are definitely in the same boat and it can definitely drive you crazy.

sprite30- I hope AF comes for you real soon as well

Kate26- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss definitely wanna see your photo as well

AFM- I started testing yesterday and I think I seen a faint line but not sure. I'm testing all the way up until Thursday as my beta appt is Friday. That way if it is negative I'll be prepared mentally although I'm still gonna cry lol

I hope it is a real line Realfemme the same thing happened to me last week I tested way early and couldn't figure out if it was a trigger or a BFP. I have everything crossed for you.

danser55- Thanks hun. How are you? How is everything?

I should hear this afternoon on my second beta. I feel exhausted, dizzy and real hungry all the time. It seems like the nausea is starting to creep in though, which doesn't make me happy but I am in some weird way very grateful.

danser55- Awe lol I hope you feel better soon. And I know you are. Let's us know what your results are

November- I'm also waiting for af to come. On a resting cycle right now do to multiple cysts in my left ovary. I've got everything crossed that they are gone on my cd 2 scan otherwise we will have to wait another cycle.

I really hope AF comes for you too and that your cysts are gone. I'm hoping the same. I'll be so disappointed if I have to wait out a 3rd cycle.. fingers crossed for both of us

Realfemme30.. gurlll I knew you'd cave 😛 next time you test post a pic. We can all have line eye with you

Kate26 - hope all is perfect with your scan. Please also post pics ❤

Danser55 - seeing your ticker has made me smile, I hope everything continues to be perfect for you

AFM still waiting hmph :coffee:

My fiancée is too cute. She bought two little baby vests yesterday. She said she couldn't resist.. she is usually the more practical one, who doesn't get excited about anything until it happens.. she was absolutely adorable cooing over the tiny little vests 😂😂

NovemberRayne- I kept them to compare each other so when I testarted in the morning I'll take a pic of all 3

hey ladies :) thanks for thinking about me this morning!! My scan went perfect! Baby is measuring perfect for 6weeks5days, where it should be and heart rate was 133 <3
Unfortunately the area of the hospital they send you to for early scans doesn't even have printers for their ultrasounds so no pic for me until next scan which should be around 12 weeks. Tried to get my partner to sneak a pic with her phone, they wouldn't let us LOL

danser - keep us posted on your second betas :)

realfemme - have my fingers crossed for you!!! excited to see your tests :)

NovemberRayne- That's too cure of your OH lol. They more ready then we are &#128514;&#128514;&#128514;&#128514;

Kate26- We'll that sucks lol but glad to hear that all is well. Thanks I'm praying it gets darker if it was there lol and a great beta

keeping my fingers crossed for all of you ladies!! :hugs: can't wait for more updates on scan pics, betas and HPTS! :happydance:

My second IUI will be on Wednesday. I am triggering tonight. this femara has me O'ing early! I had one 23 mm follicle this morning, so my SIS was cancelled. fine by me. leaving for Europe on Saturday so I won't be around much but hoping it'll be a stress-free tww and I hope it's FINALLY a bfp.

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining in this thread.

Here's wishing BFPs for everyone this month. :thumbup:

I am in a SS relationship, together almost 8 years :flower:. I have tried 3 IUIs early last year with identifiable ds, but no success:cry:

Switched to a new clinic and had IUI #1 with them on Apr 29th, so will be ready to test about May 13th if :witch: doesn't show before then!

Does anyone know how long for the trigger to be removed from the body?

Symptoms look promising this time...but that might be down to being on different meds :shrug:

Sending you all baby dust :dust: and hoping for a BFP :winkwink:

hi bajay! welcome :) I hope your new doc brings better luck! I believe the trigger should be out after about 12 days. I've never tried it myself, but that seems to be the consensus from what I've read - best of luck to you!! :hugs:

:hi: Hi Bemeek,
Thanks so much. Best of luck on your journey :hugs:

Beemeck - best of luck for your upcoming IUI and that this one brings you a lovely BFP :hugs:

Kate26 - yaay!! I'm so glad that your scan was perfect! Pity you couldn't sneak a pic but as long as baby was fine that's all that matters :hugs:

Bajayby - welcome!!! Good luck to you on this cycle. I hope that this time also brings you a BFP!!

Realfemme30 - she is so ready and I'm just here sitting like :coffee: lol
Wifey also brought a starter kit. It has dummies/pacifiers, different sized bottles & teats, breast pump and steam sterilisation machine &#128514;&#128514; I couldn't fault her on this one though it's original cost was £160.00 but she got it for £30.00 in a sale. I get the feeling she's finally excited now &#128514;&#128514;

Thanks so much everyone. Thank you Kate!

Betas 928 progesterone 87.2. I go back for another round of betas on Thursday!

Bajayby- Welcome honey and my FX for you and pray that this is it for you

danser55- That's great honey. Wishing you nothing but the best!!!!

NovemberRayne- &#128514;&#128514;....oh yeah she's definitely ready. That's so cute tho. She getting ready and she's claiming y'all blessing and bundle of joy already. I just love it.

AFM- I got my BFP this morning. I'm about to post the pic now

I hope you guys can see this

Attachments

• 20160503_060822.jpg
    20160503_060822.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads