Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Hopefully this is better......lighting sucks sorry ladies

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-05-03-07-53-50.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-05-03-07-53-50.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 20
Realfemme30 - yaaaaaaaassssss honey.. congratulations. I can definitely see it clearly on the test on the right hand side!! I'm so happy for you :happydance:

I'm still waiting on AF.. 3 days late and counting grrr

NovemberRayne- Thanks honey....I tried to show my OH yesterday that there was a faint line but she kept saying she didn't see it. So I woke her up at 6 am this morning and said do you see this one??? Lol 😂😂

I'm gone need AF to hurry up. She wanna take her time and stuff. 😞😞😞

I see lines too. Do you have a set date for betas realfemme or do you just call in when you get a positive? Good luck.

danser55- I actually wasn't even told to test but to wait til blood work but I did it anyway. But I go on Friday

Hi ladies!

So exciting to see so many BFPs - congrats too all of you :)

NovemberRayne - I'm happy you got AF so that your journey now begins!

AFM, I'm 13dpiui but tested yesterday and got another BFN... So I felt pretty much out. those BFNs are so awful to see! My blood test is Saturday which I feel is so late. but I'm hoping I can stop this progesterone before that.... Is that wrong? Should I still be on it with BFNs?

Real: I sort of see on the bottom test but it is very yellow and so hard to see.

Aayla- Yeah I know.....I don't know why it came out like that and I never checked after I took it but it's definitely positive

I can see it a lot better on my main computer and not my phone. Awesome!! Not that I didn't believe you. :haha:

congrats!!!

Realfemme30 - 6am hahaha I thought you posted a bit on the early side. Is your fiancée finally believing it now?

Mina06 - I'm still waiting on AF.. hiding away like shes shy to make an appearance lol I wish I could help with your question but I would guess you stick with it until betas, just in case you have a late implantation :hugs:

Realfemme - amazing!! Congrats :)

This forum thread is on fire!! So much success! Can't wait to see more BFP's!

Congratulations Realfemme! This thread is a lucky one!

I took a test this morning with FMU and saw negative right away. Walked away to tell hubby and came back to see a faint line but a line..., but now thinking it's an evap or maybe I waited to long to look? Used a first response test and it was maybe 5-7 mins from taking the test that I saw it. I'm 14dpiui so I feel like it should be darker. What do you girls think? I guess I just have to wait until tomorrow and test again.

Mina06- Thanks hun and dnt count yourself out just yet. You may have had a late ovulation. Best of luck to you and my everything crossed for you

Ugh.. I don't think AF wants to come. All my usual pms stuff is fading, I had really sore boobs and loads of cramps.. but the cramps have totally gone & I'm not as sore..

I'm bored now.. I want it to hurry up and make an appearance

:coffee:

Omg realfemme!!!!! Eeeekkkk congratulations!!!! I'm so excited for you can't wait to see those lines getting darker.

Xxx

Well took another test after work becasue obviously I couldn't wait until the morning lol! Another positive. Came up right away although it's a light line. Cautiously optimistic!

Thanks for the words of encouragement Realfemme. The support you girls give here is a lifesaver.

November - I'm so sorry it's hasn't started yet :( you must be bored and tired of waiting! I hope you get some spotting or some sign soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->