Spring/Summer IUI support thread

Ooh really?? Can you take a pic Mina06 - I just love all the bfps in here. Tentative congratulations to you honey

I'm absolutely bored of waiting I stopped pills on CD22, the same as last time but I had a bleed within 3 days... I cannot wait to be running around this thread shouting when she finally does arrive 😂😂

Sure! Here it is - not sure if you can see it in the pic or if I attached it right!

Let me know! Also I will share in that screaming for you. I can't imagine the frustration!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 17
Oh yeah :happydance: I can see that line. Nice and pink! Congrats

Thanks Aayla! Like I said I'm cautiously optimistic for now but at least more hopeful. Blood test is on Saturday.

Omg yaaay Mina06 can see those lines straight away :happydance: Good luck for your betas hope those numbers are awesome for you!!

It's my birthday tomorrow (Friday) so I'm a bit excitable today haha

Congrats Mina!

Happy early birthday Novemberrayne!!!

I got my blood drawn this morning for my 3rd set of betas. I can't wait for them to call back with the results. The next step is an ultrasound.

MRSJLO- Thanks honey

NovemberRayne- What's going on love???? Did AF come yet?

I am so excited my betas came back already 3341 my progesterone did dip a bit to 79 but they said progesterone can fluctuate and they are fine with that because it is still high. I am going in tomorrow for an ultrasound.

Mina06- Congratulations honey. I see those lines!!!

danser55- That's awesome and hopefully we get to see a pic tomorrow

I just love this thread......It's on 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Aww thank you for the early birthday wishes Danser55. Awesome betas too. Hope the ultrasound is awesome for you too

Realfemme30 - how you doing at the moment sweetie? Nothing is happening for me yet, AF is still hiding... I'm starting to wonder if she has something against me 😂😂

NovemberRayne- Hahaha I'm starting to think the same thing. But I'm good for now. I get sick when I eat certain things and I'm always tired. I wouldn't change anything tho

Realfemme30 - I'm really glad you're okay is the Progesterone still making you feel awful, How long do you have to stick with it?

AF hiding from me makes for funny conversations with wifey.. she asks me if it's here everyday, or she randomly gets silly and screams 'why won't you just bleeeed' makes me laugh everytime. She's really wanting to get going bless her

Thanks ladies! I took another this morning and it's the same as yesterday afternoon. I guess it's good in a way that it's darker than the yesterday's morning but still faint... Wondering if I should do CB digi. Obviously I bought a few different kinds! I go in for my beta tomorrow morning. Fx the numbers are good!

Danser those numbers look really good. Even if the progesterone dropped its still a good number! Good luck on your ultrasound :)

Happy early birthday NovemberRayne!

Realfemme - glad everything's going well so far :)

NovemberRayne- I can only imagine 😂😂😂😂😂😂. All my symptoms kind of dialed back Friday really. When is ur bday?

Mina06- we're both going in for betas.....FX for you honey

Congrats Mina and Danser!! Eekkk☺

Happy early birthday November! !! Hopefully AF will come soon for you

Fx for everyone I'm so excited for us !!!!

Thank you for the birthday wishes Mina06 & MrsLJO :hugs:

Good luck for your betas ladies ❤

Realfemme30 - my birthday is tomorrow the big 35 😮😮

Congrats on the BFP RealFemme. Mina, I hope the lines keep getting darker :thumbup:

Fx for everyone waiting to test.

Happy birthday NovemberRayne :flower: Hope tomorrow is a good day for filled with lots of positives :winkwink:

AFM, today I am 6dpiui and don't have any symptoms apart from feeling a bit nauseous...probably due to the progesterone. This TWW is draagggggging in :wacko:

This thread is on fire. Maybe some of it will rub off on the may group.

I went in today for cd 3 bloods and my estrogen was 396. 2 cysts on my left but two new follicles on my right side. At 18 mm and 26 mm. We're doing and what she called an unmedicated cycle. Tho technically I just got done taking the trigger so I guess she's just referring to no stimulating meds. We have our iui tomorrow morn and Saturday morn. Wish me luck and send me some of that positive baby dust my way.

Good morning ladies!!

It's my birthday today, I'm 35, Wifey brought me breakfast in bed with a massive bunch of flowers and guess what??

AF HAS FINALLY SHOWN HER FACE THIS MORNING :happydance: :happydance:

Let's hope this is an awesome sign and we can get to baby making

I've just booked my CD2 scan for tomorrow. Ladies I need all your good vibes, prayers, luck or all three that the dreaded cyst has gone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->