Spring/Summer IUI support thread

NovemberRayne - yay! That's a good birthday present for you!!!! I'm glad AF has started for you! Breakfast in bed is a nice way to start your birthday! I hope you have a good rest of the day!

Went in for bloodwork and just waiting now. Super anxious!

Realfemme - fx for you!

Happy birthday NovemberRayne! Glad your period final arrived! I've never had anyone serve me breakfast in bed, how lucky!

We had our u/s this morning saw the yolk sac just one baby! We go back on the 16th to see the heartbeat.

sprite30- That's great....Good luck to you sweetie

NovemberRayne- HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO!!!!! TTTTTUUURRNNNN UUUUPPPP 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈🎈🎂🎂🎁🎁🎂🎂🎈🎈🎊🎊🎉🎉....She would show up on your birthday. That's a great gift 😂😂😂😂

AFM- IT'S BEEN CONFIRMED, I AM PREGNANT!!!!! I go back Monday for a second test. Numbers are at 207

Realfemme that's really great news. I'm happy for you :)

My numbers weren't as good... They told me it was good and bad news. Yes it was positive but my numbers are too low meaning I'll probably miscarry. I wanted to know what exactly was the good news in this... We're both crushed. They'll do I keep check on Monday with a blood test but it's not very hopeful anymore. Sorry if my post is a downer :( that's how I'm feeling right now.

Real femme yay congrats!!
Mina I'm so sorry. Hopefully they are wrong and you begin to see your betas rise and double.

Mina06- I'm sorry honey but we not even gone speak that into existence. By Monday your numbers will double and everything's going to work out great. Pray honey and think positive 😍😍😚😚

Thanks so much ladies for the kind messages. But it's really low. I'm at 26... Only thing I'm holding out hope for is that I implanted late. I had really bad cramps last weekend which were 10 or 11 days past IUI. That's why I thought maybe my tests were so light becasue I had a late implantation. But I'm also trying to put it in perspective and prepare myself mentally.

Thanks again for the words of encouragement. They do help.

Mina06- We all said that you probably had a late implantation. So I'm praying that's exactly what it is and that's what it's going to be. You have our support and love!!!!

So I have a question.....guess I should've asked my nurse. But do you go by your last period or the date of the iui?

Aww ladies you guys are lovely.. I've had such an awesome day even though I've been cramping lol

I have to be at the hospital for 8.30am. I'm so nervous, I just want a little good news

Realfemme - congrats on the beta numbers gurlll 😉

Mina06 - I'll definitely echo Realfemme, we all think you implantated a little later, which would make sense for lower numbers today.. I'll be thinking of you & hoping for a great outcome :hugs:

Mina: I'm sorry you are going through this. praying that it was late implanation.

Danser: yay for seeing the yolk sac and only one baby! lol Did you get a pic or will that happen at the next one?

Real: congrats on confirmation! For dating they still do it by lmp I think because it's easy to add 40 weeks to that. But unlike lots of people you can be pretty sure of conception date.

AFM: cd 11. just :coffee: waiting to ovulate. Should happen in 6-8 days. I'm officially stating that this waiting to O is the worst time. give me the tww any day. :haha:

Ugh bad news for me..

The cyst is still there, it hasn't even gone down in size. So the doctor has given me a different pill to take...

I'm also being set back, so if the cyst is gone next cycle. I then have to do a monitored medicated run to see how I respond and only after that I can have treatment.

Best case scenario.. I get to start in July 😢

I'm really upset.. but I guess it's not supposed to be now for us.

Congrats Danser and Realfemme on your good news!

Mina- I'm sorry for your unsettling news. Like everyone else, I'm hoping you implanted late and you will get great news soon

novemberrayne- happy belated birthday! Praying this new med will shrink that cyst for you, it must be so frustrating to have no control over something like that.

Aayla- I hope this wait to O goes fast for you!

afm- 8 days post iui and on progesterone. The past couple nights I've had some left sided cramping that felt like O cramps. Not sure if it's because I had such a big follicle on the left side or what. Anyone else get anything like this? Or is it from the progesterone? I was on it last month but only for 6 days, this month they have me on it for 12. I also feel very bloated this month, especially for the last almost two weeks. Thought it would go away last week after I O'd but really hasn't. This tww always feels like torture!

Oh and on a side note, I'm not very good or up to date on a lot of the abbreviations around here.. What does fx mean? I have some others I don't know but can't remember them right now. So sorry if I throw in some random questions lol

NovemberRayne - I'm so frustrated for you! That news I'm sure is very upsetting. Take comfort with your partner and you will get through this. We all will. We all just have different obstacles to overcome. I pray that this new medicine works and it works fast for you.

Thanks Aayla and EC - I just don't have any good feelings about it. An hcg of 26 is so low :( if I implanted last weekend I don't know what my hcg would be bit obviously I've been googling like a maniac and my conclusion is just its most likely not going to be viable.

Thanks to all you ladies for pulling for me :) It is comforting.

EC - I had a ton of bloating while on progesterone. I'm still on it and still do. I had menstrual like cramps last weekend and it could've been implantation or just the progesterone. I don't enjoy this hormone at all! Makes the Two week wait even harder!

Mina: here is a doubling calculator that you can play with. It helped me figure out why I wasn't getting positives at 10-12dpo. I got a positive at 13dpo. Had blood drawn on 14 dpo. and the hcg matched by 3 miu to the calculator. My hcg was at 17 on 14dpo and the doc said I was pregnant and it was fine. I did double in 48 hours and so they thought that 43 was fine for 16dpo as well.

https://whenmybaby.com/implantation-doubling-calculator.php

November: Sorry to hear about the bad news. Hopefully this new med works. I know it sucks to be put on hold, I've been there but you must have a healthy uterus first right?

EC: here is a list of the common abbreviations we use

FX: fingers crossed
BD: baby dance aka sex
DH: dear husband (i think)
DD: dear daughter
DS: dear son
SO: significant other
AF: aunt flow aka period
FRER: first response early result
IC: internet cheapie

my mind went blank so if there are any more just ask.

Thanks Aayla!

I saw this in my obsessive googling yesterday but I didn't understand it! Does it go by implantation? Or do I guess the dpo? Haha I feel confused by it. You're too sweet for sowing that to me! I appreciate it!

I'm 17dpiui right now... If I'm reading the chart right my hcg should've been 20 if I implanted around 11dpo?

If you enter your lmp and the day you ovulated, if known, then choose 1 hcg to start it will calculate it. And you have to guess in implantation day.

6 dpo: 1
8: 2
10: 4
12: 8
14: 16
16: 32
18: 64

That is with implantation at 6dpo. If you implanted on 7 or 8dpo you are in range with your current numbers. Now you just have to wait until you get a second test to be sure they are rising.

Ok I get it now! So I may be on track... This numbers game is awful. Thank you so much for taking the time to show and explain that to me :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->