Spring/Summer IUI support thread

so much going on with everyone, just tried to read back and see how everyone was doing!

danser - so happy things are progressing for you perfectly! :)

realfemme - awesome beta numbers! yay for being pregnant!!

novemberrayne - happy birthday! so sorry about the cyst :( hopefully this new med gets rid of it for good and July you can get the ball rolling

mina - don't stress about your first beta (I know, easier said than done) my first hcg was 61, the nurse said to me that she has seen that number go either way and I was of course devastated, but after far too much time online I learned that the first time means very little, as long as it doubles as it is supposed to you will be fine, FX for you!!

aayla - so close now! hopefully you O soon and can get started! :)

AFM .. had my first prenatal appointment with my family doctor. Received a ton of information and also found out that my original due date (based off my last period) was off by a few days and I'm actually due December 26th, Merry Christmas to me :dance: They gave me the option of another ultrasound during my 11th week to test for down syndrome and a couple of other things, I decided to book it just so I could see the baby again, so that will be mid June :) it is all just so exciting!

Thanks for the support and advice Kate! Tomorrows my next test so we're really hoping numbers go up. What day was your first blood draw?

Glad everything is moving along great for you! That's exciting :)

Good luck tomorrow Mina! Fx and lots of prayers for you, I'll be thinking about you

Kate- Congrats and that's so exciting, A Christmas baby!

NovemberRayne- Awe sweetie I'm so sorry by FX this new pill does the trick and your trial run will end great. I know it's hard but stay positive and know that there is a reason all this is happening. A bigger and greater blessing is coming honey. So turn that frown into a smile and know that we're all here for you love.

Mina06- Did you get your results back yet? How'd it go today?

AFM- I'm waiting on my nurse to call me this afternoon with my results for beta

My levels were 562 but I'm going back on Wednesday for blood work again. They want my numberson to be a little higher b4 my ultrasound

Hi ladies,

Blood results were pretty terrible. My numbers went from 26 to 7! So crazy. Anyways, stopping progesterone now and hoping this cycle ends quickly. Have had weird cramping today. With my miscarriages, my body had a really hard time expelling everything. I needed a D&C with the first and another painful procedure where I was awake for the second. My body seems to hold on forever. FX that this was just so early that things can happen naturally. I took the weekend to prepare myself mentally for today. It's hard but I'm looking at it as it was our first IUI and it worked so I have hope in it.

Will be checking in on updates from all of you ladies. Can't thank all of you enough for the support. You are all so special and inspiring and I wish nothing but positives for us all!

Mina06- Sorry to hear that hun. I wish you nothing but the best and pray that everything works out for you in the end. Keep us updated and we'll keep our FX for you.

Thanks Realfemme - just trying to stay positive. It's all we can do! Can't wait to hear about your first u/s 😊

Aww thank you Realfemme30 this setback got me a bit down.. I've also got a call from the hospital this morning. My doctor wants me to stop taking these new meds as I'm not suitable for them. So just got to wait for the cyst to shrink naturally 😢 I'm so glad that your numbers are still looking good honey.. you so must be looking forward to your first scan.

Mina06 - so sorry to hear about your beta sweetheart. I really hope things work out for you. We're all here if you need to talk or vent :hugs:

Mina: I am so sorry to hear about your betas.

November: why are you not suitable for the meds all of a sudden?

Aayla - something about clotting, I've forgotten what it's called, but its the reason why I'd have to have Heparin throughout pregnancy. So I'm not suitable to take the combined pill due to the blood clot risks associated with it.

I've taken the Progesterone only pill for two cycles and it's not helped at all. So there's nothing else I can take.. just has to be time

NovemberRayne- There's no way they can drain it or they just want it to go down or away on its own?

Realfemme - they don't want to drain it incase of any complication. They've really struggled to find a left ovary.

I've had 3 consultants and a dedicated sonographer check this weekend and no one can locate it so all hopes are on my right one... they want it perfect first, just means a lot of waiting for me

NovemberRayne- I'm sorry love. Keep us posted and I'll keep you in my prayers. I hope and pray everything works in your favor 😍😚

oh that really sucks November. Hope it goes away on its own.

Hi girls,
I've been off the forum for a few days, trying to keep myself and my mind occupied elsewhere.

Mins, sorry to hear about your betas, how are you doing now?

November, how are you doing?

AFM, I did a hpt yesterday morning and it was a BFN. I was 11dpiui yesterday and I so wasn't ready to see that! I was so upset and am still feeling very upset today.
I don't have any symptoms apart from feeling like AF is going to start..it would be due on Friday.
This was my 4th iui cycle and I was so hopeful.
I'll wait until Friday to see if anything happens then, if nothing, then I'll be moving onto ivf.

Hi ladies,
am an old lurker to this thread. congrats realfemme and kate and danser on ur BFPs sooo exciting! all those Positives hope it continues.
Mina06 so sorry about this.never give up hope it will work Next time!!!
AFM, im a 30 year old already a mom to a beautiful 3 years old with PCOS and plus size.Just started my 3rd IUI cycle (stopped for 7 months before this one). Today is CD4 am on Puregon injections daily until Next Scan on Monday!! Praying it goes welll.hoping i get these follicles growing.
prayers for May BFP for all of us!

MakingNo2- Thank you and best wishes to you honey

Bajayby- Welcome & hang in there. It ain't over yet til til AF comes. FX for you honey

AFM- My levels are now 1262 and my first ultrasound is on the 23rd

Hey ladies,

Just waiting for things to start over here. My numbers were at 7 Monday so this should start soon right? I'm barely spotting. I hope it soon so we can just move on.

Thanks again for all the positivity ladies!

Bayjaby - don't worry it's still early! You joined a lucky thread do you never know! Don't count yourself out yet!

Realfemme - those numbers are liking so goooood! Excited for you :)

NovemberRayne - thinking of you and hoping this rough patch goes as quickly as possible. Wishing this cyst away!

MakingNo2 - hoping for a good scan Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->