Spring/Summer IUI support thread

KBP - that all sounds promising! And I hear you... After 3 losses it's hard to stay optimistic. We're doing the same. We're realistic about it all. I also had three follicles and thick lining and DHs numbers were better than last time - all great things. Now we wait and see. Fingers crossed for all of us on here!

Mina - I don't normally notice spotting around ovulation, but the nurse mentioned that there was already a little blood right after she put in the speculum which she said was perfectly normal around ovulation. Hope that helps! Hopefully that means the timing was bang on for us!!

7 dpiui as of today...the first week of my tww actually flew by, which I am grateful for. I am feeling a lot more calm than I thought I would. Have been experiencing a dull throbbing in my left pelvic area since the day of my IUI...not really painful, more annoying than anything. Noticed a little bit of cramping yesterday as well.

One week down, one to go!!

Sending good vibes out to everyone <3

Hey,

It's been a few weeks since we last checked in. Loving the BFP and cannot wait to see more over the next few weeks. I have my fingers crossed for you all.
We had our 17 weeks scan yesterday which we paid for privately again as we just couldn't wait for the 20 Weeks scan to see our little baby again. We found out that we are having a beautiful baby girl!! We have loads of photos on a USB and heard the babys heart beat too.
Hoping for lots more photos in 3 weeks!!! Xxx

Attachments

• IMG-20160709-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20160709-WA0003.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-20160709-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20160709-WA0004.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 3
Oh yay! Congrats on your baby girl. Can't wait to see her in just a few short months!!

MissCribbs: so glad that your first week went by. I hope mine will as well. Ugh it is hard just to wait to have to do it. First I have to wait for my next af which is about 3 weeks away and then I wait for O day which is another 3 weeks. Waiting is the worst. I feel like that is all we do lol.

I hope the cramping is a good thing. Will you be testing wary or waiting out the 14 days?

Hey ladies.. just popping in to check that you're all doing okay

Kate26 how lovely to see baby is doing great fab pic

MrsLJO Congratulations on finding out you're having a little girl.. awesome picture of her too &#10084;

AFM - well..... THE CYST HAS GONE :happydance:

I've had it confirmed this morning, I've not got any scarring and my uterine lining is perfect for where I am in my cycle. So I finally start Tamoxifen today until day 5. This is a dummy cycle to see how I respond and check it helps ovulation. If it does we start treatment next cycle.. finally a step closer!

I'll allow myself to get a little more excited now &#128521;

November that is fabulous news!!! Congrats!!!

Thank you Aayla &#128522;
Feels like it's taken forever to get here.. but taking everything one step at a time.. really hoping I respond well and are able to start trying next cycle.

Love all the positive updates ladies!

MrsLJO - a girl!! So exciting!

November - that is awesome news! So happy for you :)

AFM, my due date was changed from December 26th to the 18th! We go in for the anatomy ultrasound on August 4th to find out what we are having. Can't wait!!

Best of luck to all the ladies ttc this cycle!

November - girl that is amazing news!!! I've been thinking of you! So happy for you :)

Mrsjlo and Kate - happy to hear all is well with you ladies and your little ones! Great pics MrsJlo - a little girl - yay!

Misscribbs - thanks for sharing that. Makes me feel a bit better that you had some blood too. I'm chalking it up to sensivite cervix or ovulation spotting and just hoping timing was perfect! Glad your first week flew by!

AFM, 4dpiui and nothing much going on! Trying not to drive myself crazy and trying to keep busy so that I'm not always thinking about it. I drove myself nuts symptom spotting last time and I won't let that happen again! I find reading helps a lot. Bring me to another world and keeps my mind busy!

Congrats MrsJLO!!

Aayla - the waiting is the hardest part - hang in there honey! I have peed on a few dollar store sticks here and there but I know it's still way too early! 'Splurging' on First Response early detection and using it on Sunday morning (14dpiui) while on the phone with my wifey (she works in northern Canada) so we can anticipate a BFP/BFN together.

If it is a BFN on Sunday, I still have three more days following until AF is due. Then we will know for sure. If AF arrives, I have a gift cert to a fancy spa that i can look forward to on my next tww!

Hope everyone is doing ok and having as stress free a tww as possible! <3

Thank you soo much Kate26 & Mina06 tomorrow is my last day of meds before tracking scans from Tuesday... I've been having awful headaches & hot flushes/sweats but it's already all so worth it &#10084;

I am out. Unexpectedly got AF today. I am concerned about my short LP (9 days)...my lp range anywhere from 8 to 14 but I thought Clomid was suppose to lengthen it. I wasn't expecting this soon :(

KPB - sorry to hear that Hun :( hang in there!

I think I may be out as well. CD 26, 13dpiui, and noticed some spotting this morning, AF's calling card. Not due until Wednesday but maybe tww stress this week brought her on early.

Hoping to get the next IUI right away! Maybe they will give me a trigger shot to time it better? As much as I appreciate the drug-free approach, it relies so heavily on the luck of timing!

I hope everyone is doing well and having a great wknd <3

KBP - sorry hun.... It's always the worst time of month. Make sure to talk to your dr about it, would they be able to increase the dose? I use Gonal-f and it seems to lengthen my LP or it's the progesterone supplements. I usually avg 10-11 days luteal phase. We'll see what happens this cycle. I'm 8dpiui today... No symptoms whatsoever.

MissCribbs - drug free is nice... The hormones can be awful although my side effects are less so far!

November - how are you doing girl? Hot flashes subside? Did your body respond well to the hormones?

KBP - sorry to hear that you're out this month, hopefully next time will be the one for you xx

Mina06 - the headaches and flushes went maybe a day after stopping meds thankfully. I did get some nausea on the last day but I'm back to being me again.

I go back Tuesday morning to see if I have responded. I'm supposed to be doing a dummy cycle but my Dr may change this depending on my response. I won't get excited yet though. I want to stay as relaxed as possible lol

How are you doing? Have you been symptom spotting??

NovemberRayne - ahhhh that's exciting!!! I'm sorry I know you don't want to get too excited but I'll get excited for you. My fingers are crossed that you've responded well. And if not - it's ok too because then they'll adjust the meds for next cycle and you'll be on your way :)

I'm doing ok.... I'm 9dpiui today and have felt nothing really. Some twinges here or there and bloating, which is mostly from the progesterone. I'm trying to stay relaxed but they upped my hormones a bit this cycle and I must admit I'm a bit of a basket case. I'm up and down - sad, angry. DH is not responding well to it either - I need more patience right now and he doesn't seem to get what my body's going through.

This 2ww is the worst... I don't go for the blood test until next Monday. Trying to take it one day at a time and stay hopeful in the meantime.

Mina06 - hahaha okay you can be quietly excited for me. Either way, I'll be so happy. I'd obviously like to have a go at an IUI as all this time it's been me that's been the hold up... we'll see on Tuesday &#128521;

Aww so sorry to hear the hormones have you out of wack, it's awful but if it works it will be sooo worth it. Are you going to test before your betas or try and hold off until late Monday? &#10084;

I'll be thinking of you Tuesday NovemberRayne! What do they have you on?

I keep going back and forth between testing early or just waiting until Monday.... I think I'd like to wait. Just don't know if I can be patient! Scared of that BFN too...

Officially out this month! AF is sure sneaky, just when I thought the spotting was gone and perhaps it had been implantation bleeding, she shows up. My clinic is great and they will get you in for IUI no matter what day you surge, but it looks like my next o is over the August long wknd here in Canada and that is the one summer weekend where they are closed. Hoping for either an early or very late surge! Otherwise, I'll just build up my egg health as best as I can until the end of August. I wish you ladies the very best of luck. It has been really wonderful reading and sharing your experiences throughout my first IUI and I am sending tons of baby dust your way. Hoping to see lots of BFP's from you once I check back in! All the best <3

Hi All! This is my first post on any forum....yup, ever! My doctor recommended IUI this month and it will happen in the nest couple days. I'm on my 2nd round of Letrozole. Last month everything seemed great but alas, AF arrived. This time my environment doesn't appear super friendly so she wants to do an IUI and I'm freaking out a tad. I had my tubes flushed last week and boy did that stink, luckily pain was only a few minutes.

I only have one follicle that's 24 right now and I ovulate around 25.5, or so I'm told. Does anyone have any advice for this IUI virgin? Trying to remain calm but I loathe the unknown. Thanks ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->