Spring/Summer IUI support thread

some sources say femara causes twins 1% - 3% of the time. some sources say it is as high as 10%. I don't think it is that high as it has a less likelihood of causing multiples than clomid and I think that is only 5%.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. and femara only causes fraternal twins (which aren't technically twins really, it's 2 different pregnancies happening at the same time). If you have twins in the family it is possible to have identical. It's also possible to have identical if you don't but it's rare. So either way if you are going to get twins, you are going to get them. :D

It's my last night of BC tonight.. then wait for AF to show. I don't know how long I'll have to wait for it to happen as I've only taken the pill for 21 days.

*excited*

danser55- looks like we're in the same boat. We're both waiting on AF

bteague0421- are you still spotting and how often?

NovemberRayne- seems like we're all just waiting on AF lol

ladies!!! iui today and again tomorrow at 10am!! freaking out lol can't believe it's finally happening!

Kate26- Good Luck honey!!!! I'm super excited for you. FX 😍😗😘😎

Kate 26 - ooh good luck lovely! You must be so excited

Realfemme30 - I don't think I've ever looked forward so much for AF to show lol

My friend just called and let me know he left us 2 more samples at the clinic.. whoop 😆

NovemberRayne- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss. I've been pmsing so bad. My poor fiancé, she don't know what to do!!!!

Realfemme30 - hahaha mine is hilarious she's constantly asking me to hurry up like I have any control over when af comes lol How long have you been together if you don't mind me asking?

NovemberRayne- 😂😂😂😂😂. We've been friends for over a year but we've only been dating 6 months. I actually proposed to her on Feb. 26. She had no idea. She'd been asking me to get my finger sized for awhile. Little did she know I was already on top of it lol. What about you guys?

Realfemme30 - aww you two sound adorable. We've been together 5 1/2 years now, she proposed to me on our first anniversary it was amazing. We wanted to save and get married first but my age says we need to get pregnant first haha

First IUI done. Went so smoothly, no pain or discomfort and it was done within a few minutes. Second one will be tomorrow at 10am and then the wait begins!

NovemberRayne- Awe thanks. Everyone says that. But I just feel like it's been a long time coming. We're just amazing together. And I completely understand that. I said that I wanted to be pregnant before I turned 30 or it wasn't happening lol. I want a wedding bUT she doesn't. She's more of the quiet, mind her business, private type of person.

Kate26-🙌🙌🙌🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍. Congrats......FX for you honey brunches 😘😘😘😘

Kate 26 - yaaay!!! Glad it went well fx this is your month yaay!!

Realfemme30 - same here I wanted children before 30 but that was in no way happening.. I'm 35 in just over a month so we're getting a move on, a bfp would be an awesome birthday surprise.. my fiancée wants a big family wedding.. I just want intimate but I reckon she'll get her way 😂

kate!!!! yayyyyy so exciting!!! This is going to give you an xmas baby! :happydance::happydance: I'm assuming you didn't do a trigger shot?

love having all of the same sex couples on this thread too! Most of my relationships were with women before I met my DH. Always imagined myself in this insemination boat lol and now look, here I am anyway! Funny how things work out, huh? :haha:

thanks everyone :)

beemeck - No trigger. Just femara/letrozole cd 5-9, OPK's and then back to back iui today and tomorrow. When I was there waiting for my sample to thaw out the nurse got a call from another patient who just got a positive pregnancy test. Got to be a good sign! lol
My partner and I have been together for 8 years, since I was 18. We have talked about wanting to start a family for so long, crazy to think it is all happening now. I was relieved how smooth it went today, the nurse who did the insemination was great. She was like, well..ready to be pregnant in a few minutes?? lol so surreal

kate- that all sounds so great! (and rhymes too :haha:) how many follies did you have??

Unmonitored cycle so no idea. I asked about all of that when I first went to the clinic and my doctor said you will get pregnant within first three tries, I know you will. But if for some reason you don't we will switch to monitored cycles and take it from there. He seemed so confident so I just went with it lol

NovemberRayne- right so you know how that's going to end. And hers in April 15th. So I'm praying for a bfp b4 my bday in June.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->