Spring/Summer IUI support thread

So excited for you Kate26, I'm hoping everyone in here has a bfp quickly!!

Realfemme30 - having a bfp before your birthday would be awesome. My fiancées birthday is April 20th and mine 2 weeks later.. I just realised that we may end up going for IUI sometime around her birthday and reaching the end of the TWW for mine..wow!

Beemack - its so funny how everything turns out in life, but as long as we have a healthy little one at the end.. it's all worth it

Kate- glad to hear it's such an easy process (I can imagine it being so much worse) and I love how amazing your doctor is. Mine is exactly the same. He's like "3 months is the average if it doesn't happen we need a new tactic"

how are you feeling mrs green? any side effect of clomid ??

NovemberRayne- if everything goes as planned and AF comes like she's supposed to my IUI will be done on the 21st. Awe I hope we do it together and end in bfps. That would be amazing

Bee- side effects aren't bad at all. Headahes and upset tummy (both I'm prone to and happens on almost any meds). The only kind of annoying one is I'm SO HOT! At night I'm either freezing or sweating. Lol but it's all worth it. This morning I have some twinges down below so I'm hoping it means it'll work.

Real- that's so exciting you have a tentative date!

I just want to say I love that since this group is new and since everyone is trying something new everyone is so positive and excited. Very happy for everyone of you and can't wait to start seeing some bfps.

mrs.green2015- that's only if AF acts right and comes when she's supposed to. I have to stay positive because if I don't then I'm gone be depressed which will be no good to my patients. Life to short to dwell on the negative so I tent to live life as if it's my last and cherish every moment I can with my family. That is when I'm not hormonal and want everyone to get out my face lol 😂😂😂😂. No but I wish nothing but the best for everyone. This thread is amazing

mrsgreen - I totally agree. It is easy to get discouraged throughout this process, and I'm sure after multiple attempts things would get harder each time. I love how supportive and positive everyone is on this thread. I'm okay with being overly optimistic and hoping all of us have great success very soon!

It is so easy to discouraged. I have been since my mc in Nov but I just can't deal with the negativity anymore. So I decided I'm getting pregnant and I'm going to be positive!

mrs.green2015- Yes honey that's the best way to be. And I love spreading all my positive vibes and energy

mrsgreen - so sorry about the MC. On the bright side - you know you can conceive! That's the first part of the battle lol glad you're doctor is optimistic as well. I'm sure you will get that bfp before you know it :)

NovemberRayne- if everything goes as planned and AF comes like she's supposed to my IUI will be done on the 21st. Awe I hope we do it together and end in bfps. That would be amazing

Aww that would be so amazing, making little miracles on each side of the world at the same time 😆

I've officially taken my last BC pill tonight.. now I wait for AF and hope that troublesome cyst has gone

NovemberRayne-Yes it would be. All of us just making little miracles. Hopefully she shows her face soon

Yay for the IUI Kate! I'm glad your doc is so optimistic. We aren't doing monitored or triggered cycles either since we already know I ovulate on the letrozole and have already had a bfp on timed sex. So we are quite optimistic ourselves it will take quickly. Doc said it will double our chances.

I think it's awesome we have same sex couples in this group. and yeah, it's funny how I was also in a few same sex relationships and I ended up doing assisted conception anyway. I suppose it was just meant to be.

I do hope we all get our bfps soon!

Have any of you ladies used advanced blue digital opk? If so, when did you take them? In way over thinking this but this is my train of thought: FMU is what the box says, but that can cause you to miss your surge or even a false positive. (According to my doc) and he said between 10-2 is the best. BUT! Since the advanced reads two hormones I'm afraid I'll miss a positive by taking them with smu. Sooooo help? Lol

If it's the one with the happy face, I got my smiley at 7pm. I tested with fmu and something told me to test again that day with my last one. I had been testing midday, that was the first day I tested with fmu (because the box said I could) and decided to test that evening. got my smiley that night. If I hadn't tested twice I would have missed it.

My doc says to start testing from cd10 and I will be testing twice a day. just in case. but I say no to fmu. midday to evening is best.

bteague0421- I'm so sorry and hope they have or can come up with a better route to go

bteague - I'm so sorry. :hugs: sending you hugs and lots of baby dust for next cycle! :hugs::hugs:

mrsgreen - opks drive me nuts! I've always heard and read that you should not take them with fmu. This iui cycle, my docs told me to start taking them day 11 with fmu. wtf. and your box is saying that too? I always got my positive around 4pm and that could be after a negative earlier in the day which leads me think that only fmu would for sure have me miss it. I think the cheapies are a good idea. that's what I do. So I can use them twice a day. maybe start cheapies fmu and then again later and once you get a good line on line, switch to digis? good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->