• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Spring/Summer IUI support thread

welcome mrsljo! so excited for you..I'm just a couple of days behind!

I was debating on whether or not to say this, because I will feel like an idiot if I'm wrong! But..I seriously feel like the IUI worked on Thursday. So much so that when we went for the second yesterday, a tiny part of me was thinking it wasn't even necessary. I know it's crazy and there is no way I would be feeling anything yet. I just know it worked. Maybe it's because I want it to so badly..but I just feel so sure. On top of that I have been so bloated since thursday morning, gassy, and feeling some pulls and twinges in lower abdomen (all normal, regardless of positive or negative) Anyway, I'm probably crazy but this seemed like the best place to share my crazy thoughts lol

Kate26- Don't feel bad at all. I'm sure I can say for all of us that you came to the right place. We're not here to pass judgement but to uplift each others spirits and help ttc easier to bare and deal with. I'm sure I'm gone be right here every hour on the hour when I start my cycle with a thousand and one questions since it will be my first time. Lol so keep on posting and we'll keep on replying baby doll. FX for you 😍😘😎

Kate- I hope it worked for you! I think every has felt like that and I definitely belive being positive helps a lot!

thanks ladies..I know I can't actually be feeling anything now, but like you said..positive thinking definitely can't hurt! So nice to have people to ramble on to about all of this

Realfemme30.. No, not yet, I don't know if taking the pill will delay me a bit. Going by my usual cycle she should show her face on Monday.. so we'll see :coffee: hope we still end up being close for our IUIs 👍

Kate26 - we're all in it together & staying positive is key.. can't wait until we're all symptom spotting.. I have a feeling it will be quite fun in here lol

Kate26- Yes yes honey. Claim it and it's yours.

NovemberRayne- Oh ok and I do too. All signs point to me coming on soon. Should be here by Friday. But we'll see 😊

NovemberRayne & Kate26- Yyyyyyeeeeeessss this thread gone be on fire 😂😂😂😂

Yessssssssssssss 😂😂😂😂

We can do this ladies..bring on the bfps!!

Kate 26- I feel exactly the same too. But due to having the trigger shot I was unsure if they ere just the feeling of that rather than pregnancy. I'm sooooo happy I have found this post to share my journey with whether it's highs or lows. Hopefully we can celebrate her BFP together!!

a little hope for you kate and MrsLJo: I knew I was pregnant at 3dpo. I had a total shift and I had felt nothing like I did before. I had symptoms that had never happened to me and they just got stronger. I honestly feel that conception can give you symptoms just bnot always the ones we think about that are caused by hcg. And just like everything else no two women and pregnancies are the same. some will feel something, some won't.

I do hope you are right kate and this is your bfp!

FX for you too MrsLJo.

you ladies make me feel a little less crazy! lol so supportive :)

mrsLJO - can't wait to hear how things go for you when you test!

My IUI's were the 31st/1st, I don't want to test too early..was thinking maybe the 12th? How many days post iui do you all plan on testing?

Kate26- I was thinking about starting at 9dpo or just testing everyday and keeping a log of my symptoms and testing

My wife thinks I'm crazy writing everything down but ea h day I'm logging things just in case.

Kate26- is this your first iui too?

Testing on 10 dpo. ...eekkk too excited but sooooo impatient now!!!

Hi everyone! A LONG time lurker, but first time posting.

I've just started month 20 of TTC, but just nearing the end of my first month of diagnostics from the RE. DH's results came back as Superman swimmers (both my doc and her resident jaw-dropped and remarked that they haven't seen numbers like that- good for him!), but my FSH has increased over the last year and AMH decreased slightly (so definitely boo for me!) After a pretty confusing visit yesterday as to what cycle day I was on (I always spot for days before a full flow, and they taper off) and the confirmation that I did indeed ovulate last month, but "it's possible my ovaries aren't working the way they should". UGH! So, she told me that she is in the driver's seat now and that she is willing to be aggressive, if I am willing, so here we are.

We are going to start our first round ever of IUI this upcoming week. I am definitely freaking out! I started 100 mg of Clomid yesterday, will go for my u/s on Wednesday, most likely will use the Ovidel trigger shortly thereafter, and then onto the IUI about 36 hours after. She gave me specific instructions to NOT use an OPK's myself (I have been POAS every day because I suspect I may be ovulating earlier due to my potentially off cycle days) and no HPT until day 14 because of the HCG from the Ovidrel. It's going to be a long 3 weeks!

Anyone else have your IUI most likely end of next week, too?

Glad to be part of this group!!

(and how do you put smiley faces into your posts?- total newbie question)

Hehe realfemme 30!! She's driving herself crazy too just without my symptoms lol
Had lots of back pain today and restlessness....5 more days until first test day!!!

I'm going to be logging my madness here lol

My OH is the type not to get excited until anything is real.. she'd have to see a positive test first..

So, sorry guys you're gonna get it 😂😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->