St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

It's here...dooms day lol AF is due today. No cramps or anything as of yet. I normally get AF in the evenings so no symptoms for me is pretty normal. I'm very anxious. Bbs are still sore and I have a weird pain on my left and cud had back pain for about two weeks now. testing day is almost here!

Fingers and toes crossed!!

It's here...dooms day lol AF is due today. No cramps or anything as of yet. I normally get AF in the evenings so no symptoms for me is pretty normal. I'm very anxious. Bbs are still sore and I have a weird pain on my left and cud had back pain for about two weeks now. testing day is almost here!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I really hope you get your BFP!!
:af: :af: :af: :af:

Hi! May I join in? AF is due on Monday the 17th. Have already tested twice with BFN's, but keeping my fingers crossed. It's our 4th month trying. Good luck to everyone!

Hi! May I join in? AF is due on Monday the 17th. Have already tested twice with BFN's, but keeping my fingers crossed. It's our 4th month trying. Good luck to everyone!

Welcome!! AF is due for me on the 17th too! I'm 10dpo today and had crazy symptoms up until yesterday, now hardly anything just light AF cramps that come and go and a the runny nose (allergy feeling) has stuck around. I tested 3 times on 6dpo, 7dpo, and 9dpo all BFN. Have you had any symptoms yet?

Hi Wifey! No major symptoms, other than a bit of bloating and bubbly feelings and twinges. Nothing else at all. I had the runny nose last time though! It didn't stop for my whole pregnancy lol. So hopefully that is good news for you :) I am way too impatient. Can not wait to know!

Hi NellyLou, love your picture!

I'm experiencing extremely creamy cm which I haven't had before when AF was due. Pardon the tmi but I don't think there is such a thing on these threads lol

Fx for both of you!

Hey ladies, still waiting over here too!

My cramps have gone away but my nipples are still hurting slightly. Increase in wetness "down there" but that's kind of normal before AF. I've tested three times already and all are BFN. For some reason I keep expecting that second line to show up. I think I've spoiled myself by taking OPKs this month, I'm so used to seeing two lines. :(

I'm still holding out on POAS since AF isn't due until Monday. I might break and buy a test, but I'm still resisting the temptation pretty well so far. No symptoms whatsoever, but then the last time I was absolutely convinced that I had all the symptoms of being PG, AF came right on time. I became convinced that googling my symptoms was just a good way to get my heart broken when AF came.

No kidding, and so many early PG symptoms are the same as early af symptoms! I don't have the will power you have lol.

Anyone check their cervical position I am 10dpo today and high and soft fingers crossed its a good sign!

Anyone check their cervical position I am 10dpo today and high and soft fingers crossed its a good sign!

Yep, 10dpo and the same. It's usually low and firm at this point in my cycle.

This is my first cycle checking so I wasn't quite sure tmi but have a wet feeling too like af is coming hopefully she doesn't when are you testing?!

This is my first cycle checking so I wasn't quite sure tmi but have a wet feeling too like af is coming hopefully she doesn't when are you testing?!

AF is due Monday, so going to test then. I must admit I did cave and tested today! I'm not sure if I am seeing things but I did get an absolute squinter of a line. Won't even show in a photo. I wish I never bothered I am none the wiser!

When are you testing? X

I want to so bad tomorrow but I'd love to hold off til monday I still may make a walmart run so I can have them tomorrow

I still haven't figured out how to check that. Mine always feels the same

I checked mine- medium (not high or low), and firm. Sticky CM. Mine is usually low and firm before AF, so I'm not too confident, but CP isn't the best indicator according to google, since it doesn't change for some ladies until you're six-eight weeks. I googled my little heart out last month and was soooo hopeful.

GL and babydust, Ness and Laucu! FX!

I checked mine- medium (not high or low), and firm. Sticky CM. Mine is usually low and firm before AF, so I'm not too confident, but CP isn't the best indicator according to google, since it doesn't change for some ladies until you're six-eight weeks. I googled my little heart out last month and was soooo hopeful.

GL and babydust, Ness and Laucu! FX!

Hey thanks guys this was my first month trying this out bec i refused to do ovulation tests. We arent very fertile people so I'm not holding my breath but I have good vibes for now

I'm With u about opk's I don't use them I also read that. He king ur cervix is not always accurate

I bought a pack of 2 digital Clearblue tests tonight. Going to use one Sunday if AF doesn't show by then, Friday and Saturday I'll still POAS but on an ICs. Up until now they have all been BFN and I'm been having so many symptoms. I'm going nuts!

I have some ics under the sink too. I thought about using one tomorrow but I really don't even want to see a one liner. For the first time today, I had a craving. I made dh go get ramen noodles and I rushed home to eat them before even changing out of my work clothes. Who craves those things?! Again, I'm trying so hard not to read into every little symptom but it's so hard not to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->