St. Pattys Day Testers. Let's Get Lucky!!!!

I caved again - took a IC this morning together with one of the FRERs I bought yesterday. $15 wasted, BFN. 11dpo. Going crazy. Not testing again until Sunday and I don't want to waste another FRER so I may wait until I see a faint line on an IC before testing with the Clearblue.

AF like feeling again today. STAY AWAY AF STAY AWAY!! :af:

…clearly I don't do well with waiting

You're not alone. My dh didn't even know I was waiting but after my 4th day in a row being exhausted and feeling down he asked me to test. (Even after I told him about out thread haha)

Got a bfn on a clearblue, FRER and ic. I don't think I will ever have to worry about wAiting to poas again. Multiple bfn 's is the extreme punch to the gut. 1 day late today and wishing she would come on already!

I will painfully test again on Monday if she's not here. This is still a lucky thread ladies! Can't wait to hear your results.

I caved again - took a IC this morning together with one of the FRERs I bought yesterday. $15 wasted, BFN. 11dpo. Going crazy. Not testing again until Sunday and I don't want to waste another FRER so I may wait until I see a faint line on an IC before testing with the Clearblue.

Same as you, I have no willpower! Tested again this morning and BFN. I only have cheapies though, so hoping that is why haha. No symptoms though, so trying not to get my hopes up.

Same as you, I have no willpower! Tested again this morning and BFN. I only have cheapies though, so hoping that is why haha. No symptoms though, so trying not to get my hopes up.

we rock. I have no symptoms this morning either way. I feel perfectly normal for the most part. Kinda waiting for AF to get here so I can live again!

Ugh, why do we do this to ourselves! Maybe it's because we're being sneaky and testing BEFORE St. Pattys Day! I'm thinking we all hold out until Sunday... easier said then done!

So much easier said than done. I told myself I wasn't going to test until Sunday yesterday, and then this morning I couldn't help myself lol.

Haha hopefully you're right. I felt so guilty testing this morning but I couldn't take it!! I will have no problem waiting until Monday now after how horrible I felt this morning seeing that negative lol

Wifey and Nelly, you two are cracking me up. This is gonna be me in a month or two. One of these days I'm going to crack and buy cheapies online. I was window-shopping them in December but talked myself out of it. :rolf:

I'm still holding strong and haven't bought any tests for this weekend. I'm expecting that AF will come right on time, got my first symptom that the witch will get me this cycle.

I'll be happy to drink a little, and sad that I won't be able to properly celebrate DH's Irish roots if AF comes. :wink:

For all u ladies buy ic's I heard they are becoming much worse than the dollar store ones

Also I have a friend who is pregnant and she was 5 days late and still got a bfn finally after missing her period for almost 10 days did she finally get her bfp so ur not out till af comes gl fx crossed for all u ladies still waiting :)

I test today too and BFN my dh swears he see's a faint line but trust me nothing to be found

Well, I am out already! AF just arrived, early at least to put me out of my misery lol. I wish you all the best of luck in getting your BFPs!!! xx

Well, I am out already! AF just arrived, early at least to put me out of my misery lol. I wish you all the best of luck in getting your BFPs!!! xx

Oh no! Stupid AF!! FX for you next cycle...

just keep swimming :spermy:

Sorry about AF, NellyLou! FX for Palm Sunday/Good Friday/Easter BFP... there's plenty of holidays this time of year. :)

As I am fixin to throw away my BFN my DH decides he see's a line so now I am going crazy opinions?

Attachments

• result1.jpg
    result1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 30
I can't but I'm never good with those! I hope it is!!

I am a grumpy, pouty mess today. Still no AF. I'm not sure if these feelings are hormones or test disappointment lol

I feel you I didn't see it either and almost bit his head off for saying he did lol

Am I the crazy one I see a line

Kaiecee I thought maybe I seen an indent line I had one lady off to tweak it because I am terrible at it if anyone would like to to see if its pink please do! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->