Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Oh honey. Me and my husband used to have moments like that. I would get upset. Go somewhere to cry. He would just sit there and do nothing about it. I would get even more upset.

Then I just decided I wouldn't care. I say go out of that closet. Go get yourself a snack. Call him out on being a jerk, and go on your merry way doing something for YOU. Things have been better since! Feel better :hugs:

Hey ladies! Just incase yall didnt know national infertility awareness week is april 20th-26th. Even though we will all ge getting our bfps this month, its still important to educate everyone on infertility! Infertility is a disease, not a choice!

Hopefully ill get my bfp on the 20th and can share my story! :)

Jrepp, i want to cry for you. I felt like that last month when dh and i had an argument (we like never everrrr fight!) and i sat in the bathroom for about the same time, an hr, just crying the whole time and he sat in our room. Its like they're too stubborn to come say sorry! And then right when i came out of the bathroom he acted like everything was fine and just gave me a kiss and said i love you. I was like "why couldn't u do that an hour ago when i first went in the bathroom?" and he acted like he had no idea what i was doing...yea ok...lol. Everytime i go in the bathroom and cry about something i bring my phone (as u have) and come on here to talk to you ladies :) it comforts me a little bit. You should try going into the other room and see how it goes. Maybe he'll apologize..? Idk. I just want you to be happy! This is all rough enough as it is...u shouldn't have to be in your closet crying :'( life can be such a b*tch! I'm sorry hun.

Jrepp... seems to be one of those days... I also had a fight with my DH tonight over something stupid- we both have been working hard and we are misinterpreting our communication because we are both short-tempered when we are tired or stressed. Haha, good combo right? Our trick is that we each go in separate rooms and text each other after a few minutes of "chill time", and usually once the harsh tone of voice and quick reaction time is removed, we can talk it out and make up. We also go to marriage counseling occasionally because we totally need it (more people need it than they admit... facing issues is so important for long-lasting relationships).

Anyway I'm getting off topic, the point is, I hope you guys managed to make up, sometimes one person is just in a crappy mood and can't be bothered with anyone else for a little while. I think leaving the room is a great idea, but don't stay in a closet! Hopefully you have your own space somewhere to go and relax or distract yourself while he does the same thing. <3

Glad I didn't miss too much today. I've been pretty busy prepping lessons for the rest of the school year so I don't have to do it during spring break. I spoke with the nurse today because my head is killing me ever since I started the bcp and was curious about my future appointments and blood test results. She's getting back to me on the blood test results bad told me to try some tramadol for my headache.

Hubby is being a real jerk today. Don't know what his deal is, but in currently laying on some pillows in the corner of the closet so I don't have to be around him. I'm already stressed out, the last thing I need is my husband pms-ing.

Oh no :( I'm so sorry! Jerky husband and a bad headache makes for a horrible day. I hope that his mood improves as you need his support right now, not his attitude. Hopefully it was temporary and he is better today. I also hope your head feels better today!!!!

Please put me down for april 20th see if I can get an easter surprise! If my ovulation is later I will change it, but I should be around 12 dpo by then

Thanks I feel good about this cycle! If I get it this cycle I could have a baby around or on my birthday! :)

Please put me down for april 20th see if I can get an easter surprise! If my ovulation is later I will change it, but I should be around 12 dpo by then

you'll be testing Easter day with me! :) this thread is full of a bunch of testers testing within days of Easter :) come on sticky eggs!!

Thansk fx we all get an extra easter egg! Im giving up sugar this cycle! My dr tried to make me feel better saying that last cycle was like cycle 1 because its the first time ive ovulated, amd it can take even healthy couples 3 to 6 months to get pregnant. im getting a scan on the 15th of april to check my tubes and everything, im considering paying for a scan on my tubes privately it cost 120 but it would be worth knowing and having a flush through

Thansk fx we all get an extra easter egg! Im giving up sugar this cycle! My dr tried to make me feel better saying that last cycle was like cycle 1 because its the first time ive ovulated, amd it can take even healthy couples 3 to 6 months to get pregnant. im getting a scan on the 15th of april to check my tubes and everything, im considering paying for a scan on my tubes privately it cost 120 but it would be worth knowing and having a flush through

u def should now that ur O'ing! My doctor told me that 40% of unexplained infertility ends up being a blockage in the tube/tubes and the HSG can actually clear out fluids that might be blocking them. Now that I know all this, I wish I had paid privately for one myself before when my OB was telling me no. I really should have been in there immediately. But even in ur case without any known tubal issues, having an hsg as a peace of mind also makes for a nice "clear out" which does the trick for alot of women. If my scar tissue isn't too bad HOPEFULLY they will able to get any blockage out of my tube by pushing the dye through. FX soooo hard!
And ur doc is right, it can take a healthy couple 6-12 months to conceive. That's the average anyways. I was reading a large forum about the dye test and there were more women than I could count who had trouble for 2+ years, got the test and conceived either that cycle or the next couple cycles. Even ones who had blockages, the test must have helped their eggy get through the tube from temporarily opening up. If I knew about all this stuff a while ago, I would have pushed for the test much much sooner! It obv doesn't always clear out the tubes but they do say the 3 months after the dye test is "prime time" for ttc :). Hope this is the case for me!! :-D
:dust:

Yup, that's what the title says....this is Day 3 of positive OPK...

How is that possible? or normal??:dohh:

Yup, that's what the title says....this is Day 3 of positive OPK...

How is that possible? or normal??:dohh:

ive had 5 or 6 days of positives before. I think I had a big surge or something..idk. U could also be having delayed O due to the vitex but that's not a bad thing..ull just have to do another round of insemination until that opk turns negative :p. Are u sure they are all positive? Like is the test line clearly darker than the control line? Ive had a month where I thought they were positive for about 3days and then I got my real positive on the 4th day. That was the month I realized what MY true positive looks like :)

Hi ladies,
so i have exactly a week left untill i test no symptoms other than creamy mixed with ewcm (ive never noticed this befor but is my first month charting cm) and frequent urination my question to you all is has anyone who has had a mc continued to have frequent urination since a Mc.. this seems the only symptom i did not lose after my mc at the begining of the month and the symptom is still there.. is this a good sign or is my body just totally messed up?

Thank you ladies. Hubby found me in the closet about an hour and a half in and pulled me out to apologize. The headache is a bit better, but I didn't sleep at all last night. Trying to catch some zs before I have to get to work.

Red rose - it can take up to a year for most healthy couples to concieve. Good luck on your scan! I wonder if miscarriages count in that year to concieve though.

Ibeach- 3 days positive opk's can happen. In fact it's my norm. One month I had 16 days of positive opk's. It was so frustrating!

Missink - how long ago was your mc? I had frequent urination for awhile after mine, but it went away rather quickly.

Jrepp - my Mc was on 03/03/14 hcg levels where back to 0 on that dau and all other symptoms vanished except frequency, i 0'd on 21/03/14 so not sure i should treat this as a symptom or not, so confused. Fx though

Hi ladies,
so i have exactly a week left untill i test no symptoms other than creamy mixed with ewcm (ive never noticed this befor but is my first month charting cm) and frequent urination my question to you all is has anyone who has had a mc continued to have frequent urination since a Mc.. this seems the only symptom i did not lose after my mc at the begining of the month and the symptom is still there.. is this a good sign or is my body just totally messed up?

I still get frequent urination and actually weeing my pants before I can pull them down ever since my chemical. I never even linked it to that until u just mentioned it. It's mostly in the tww but I thought it was one of my new symptom's from progesterone or something. Hmm. I'm going to ask my doctor about that on Monday.

Hi ladies,

I still get frequent urination and actually weeing my pants before I can pull them down ever since my chemical. I never even linked it to that until u just mentioned it. It's mostly in the tww but I thought it was one of my new symptom's from progesterone or something. Hmm. I'm going to ask my doctor about that on Monday.

It seems a little strange that it has carried on since my MC and by no means is it normal i seem to be going for a wee every half hour or so and its not like i am drinking anymore than usual no uti's or anything, but like you i have to rush to the toilet otherwise id wee myself. the only thing i am doing differently now is taking pregnacare wonder if they have anything to do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->