Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Omg ladies! I just got a raise!! Almost $3.00 per hour more. :dance: so excited, this is just what I need to help pay off a few more bills before being able to stay at home with a little one, and have no worries!!!

Yay congrats, that's awesome news!

Omg ladies! I just got a raise!! Almost $3.00 per hour more. :dance: so excited, this is just what I need to help pay off a few more bills before being able to stay at home with a little one, and have no worries!!!

WOOT WOOT! YAY! THIS IS THE MONTH FOR GOOD THINGS FOR WISHING :happydance:

Congrats!

So I just got home from my godfathers funeral and omgoshh it was such a great ceremony! His son made the most beautiful speech that I have ever heard. I def shed alot of tears today but it was all & all a good day with family. It was just beautiful :)

I'm glad that it was beautiful but sad that you all had to come together in such circumstances. <3

Wishing, Im really so happy for you! FX u are starting the "good news" trend for all of us this cycle! Lol :)

Woohoo! I figured out how to make the baby dust! Now I see how u ladies do it! Lol :)

Woohoo, OPK getting darker!!! These are the same urine, wasn't sure the first one was ok so I took two lol https://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a556/barnkn312/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsb19a599d.jpg

LOVE the opk :happydance:

Can't wait to start peeing on HPTs :D

Yay! I was going to say that from the looks of ur charts, id say u'll o in the next 4-6 days :). I know it's not really predictable that way but ur charts just going in a nice slow downward pattern towards where ur lowest temp usually is in previous cycles and idk it just added up when I was analyzing ur chart earlier lol

I know , I can't believe it's so dark ok cd 11. Yay clomid!!!!! That was only an hour hold too lol! Gonna take another later :)

U ladies just reminded me that I need to go out and grab some opks actually. I obviously cant bd until CD8 after my HSG but I figured ill just start my opks CD 7 anyways and hopefully ill O CD11 or later so I can get a couple sessions of bding in before O :). FX everything works out good!

U ladies just reminded me that I need to go out and grab some opks actually. I obviously cant bd until CD8 after my HSG but I figured ill just start my opks CD 7 anyways and hopefully ill O CD11 or later so I can get a couple sessions of bding in before O :). FX everything works out good!

I'm so excited for you and this procedure!!' I have a great feeling about this!!!! <3

Me too! It'll be good to know what's going on with my body and if everything is clear or if I need some fixing..either way, it'll lead to the next step and the next step is one step closer to a bfp :-D very exciting!
it was weird having to search for this thread just now...its almost always at the top of the thread board! Lol (well w.e thread we are in is usually at the top I mean) :)

Glad I didn't miss too much today. I've been pretty busy prepping lessons for the rest of the school year so I don't have to do it during spring break. I spoke with the nurse today because my head is killing me ever since I started the bcp and was curious about my future appointments and blood test results. She's getting back to me on the blood test results bad told me to try some tramadol for my headache.

Hubby is being a real jerk today. Don't know what his deal is, but in currently laying on some pillows in the corner of the closet so I don't have to be around him. I'm already stressed out, the last thing I need is my husband pms-ing.

Glad I didn't miss too much today. I've been pretty busy prepping lessons for the rest of the school year so I don't have to do it during spring break. I spoke with the nurse today because my head is killing me ever since I started the bcp and was curious about my future appointments and blood test results. She's getting back to me on the blood test results bad told me to try some tramadol for my headache.

Hubby is being a real jerk today. Don't know what his deal is, but in currently laying on some pillows in the corner of the closet so I don't have to be around him. I'm already stressed out, the last thing I need is my husband pms-ing.

oh no, jrepp, I'm really sorry :-( there's nothing worse then having to sit in a closet/locked in the bathroom when dh is being a jerk :-\ do u think he's stressed about your surgery coming up? Or not being able to have sex? I hate that ur so sad lately and dh not DTD when I wanted to and being a jerk def cant be helping any! I wish we all actually lived really close to each other so we could be there to support each other in person, u know? I hope u feel better soon jrepp, I really do.

I don't know why he's being a jerk! I don't think he's stressing over the surgery. Maybe he just had a long day (no reason to take it out on me). I've been in the clost for close to an hour and he has yet to even come in the room, and I can hear the tv going so he's probably just sitting there watching tv. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->