Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

The joys of being a woman :( lol I hope you all get answers to the strange symptoms (strange I mean to your cycle)! FX that we see bfp's all over this thread this month!

Missink, I will let you know what my doc says about it on Monday when I go in for my HSG. I'm going to ask her if its something she often hears about after a m/c. Its also quite common for women to get their bfp the cycle after a m/c as well so it could be a pregnancy symptom for u! When I had my chemical my doc told me my odds were up for the next cycle. I'm not sure why though. It obv didn't work for me but I also wonder w my chemical if it even made it to my uterus...i wonder quite often if it tried implanting in my remaining tube and thankfully didn't fully implant or I probably would have completely lost that tube..but in ur case u probably have better chances then I had :) FX! :dust:

I just read all over the place that is really possible to have couple of days of positive OPKs in row....who knew!!!!

Anyway.... I used cheapies from internet...3 different kinds...all positive.

I am gonna take a cycle or two off .... I cant do it anymore... maybe that's the way its supposed to be and I am not gonna have a baby....our schedules are just so different and travel is a killer too....

If the Easter bunny doesn't bring BFP...I am DONE.

I just read all over the place that is really possible to have couple of days of positive OPKs in row....who knew!!!!

I am gonna take a cycle or two off .... I cant do it anymore... maybe that's the way its supposed to be and I am not gonna have a baby....our schedules are just so different and travel is a killer too....

awe ibeach :-( I'm sorry. What CD are u on? U may have already oed when u felt it and ur surge was probably just a big surge so ur tests are still showing up positive. When was the last time u did an insemination? I still have a very good feeling for u. My fingers are crossed extra tight! I can just feel ur pain because I felt that same way when reality about my tube kicked in. I cried for almost a wk straight. I think I would have taken this cycle off if it wasn't for my HSG. I have faith for u. I see alot of BFP charts every day with 3+ positive opks AFTER confirmed O with temping. I guess its quite common so u never know! I hope u just get it this cycle...i hope we all do so we can all just be happy! FX!! :dust:

Kylas, I am so sorry for your loss :( I was following your post on the First Tri boards -- So sorry little bub didn't grow :( It is best to wait a few cycles after a D&C anyway, because of the risk of miscarriage again from not having enough lining in your uterus - They told me to wait at least 3 full periods - Of course I didn't wait, but we never got pregnant. If we had, I think I would have been terrified for a second loss anyway. I wanted that hole filled so badly. It is good to grieve and do special things for your loss- I used medication to pass my baby at home, so I was able to call a funeral home that cremated for free, so I have a tiny little urn with my last ultrasound pic (baby was much bigger, but no hb :( ) and then bought some necklaces to fill with ashes - I wear 1 all of the time. I also highly recommend a miscarriage support group - It was very helpful for me, I wish I had done it sooner than I did - they go in cycles, you usually can't join a group that has already started -but check in your area to see if you can find one. Mine was held at a hospital cafeteria in Denver. If you don't have ashes (which most people don't) make a little memorial or buy a special necklace or something in baby's honor. These things helped me immensely. And then for my Due Date on June 1, I bought a baby kitten. (which I really needed as I already had 3 cats, but I love my Kermit so much) And talk about it as much as possible. <3

awe ibeach :-( I'm sorry. What CD are u on? U may have already oed when u felt it and ur surge was probably just a big surge so ur tests are still showing up positive. When was the last time u did an insemination? I still have a very good feeling for u. My fingers are crossed extra tight! I can just feel ur pain because I felt that same way when reality about my tube kicked in. I cried for almost a wk straight. I think I would have taken this cycle off if it wasn't for my HSG. I have faith for u. I see alot of BFP charts every day with 3+ positive opks AFTER confirmed O with temping. I guess its quite common so u never know! I hope u just get it this cycle...i hope we all do so we can all just be happy! FX!! :dust:

Thank you Aidensmommy....:hugs:
We did insemination Wednesday and Monday this week...and week before Saturday, Thursday, ....Every other day from CD 8 to CD 14/15....
We are not doing any more this cycle...maybe sperm is still alive from wednesday:shrug:

I started feeling cramping Wednesday and really good one Thursday all day....until last night. nothing from then.

I'm so sorry so many of you are feeling down. :( a lot of the concerns are understandable. I hope that you get your bfp's soon. <3

Kylas, I am so sorry for your loss :( I was following your post on the First Tri boards -- So sorry little bub didn't grow :( It is best to wait a few cycles after a D&C anyway, because of the risk of miscarriage again from not having enough lining in your uterus - They told me to wait at least 3 full periods - Of course I didn't wait, but we never got pregnant. If we had, I think I would have been terrified for a second loss anyway. I wanted that hole filled so badly. It is good to grieve and do special things for your loss- I used medication to pass my baby at home, so I was able to call a funeral home that cremated for free, so I have a tiny little urn with my last ultrasound pic (baby was much bigger, but no hb :( ) and then bought some necklaces to fill with ashes - I wear 1 all of the time. I also highly recommend a miscarriage support group - It was very helpful for me, I wish I had done it sooner than I did - they go in cycles, you usually can't join a group that has already started -but check in your area to see if you can find one. Mine was held at a hospital cafeteria in Denver. If you don't have ashes (which most people don't) make a little memorial or buy a special necklace or something in baby's honor. These things helped me immensely. And then for my Due Date on June 1, I bought a baby kitten. (which I really needed as I already had 3 cats, but I love my Kermit so much) And talk about it as much as possible. <3

amy, this is just beautiful. Its very sad but it's a beautiful way to deal with it. I love the ideas you had for the necklace and everything. You seem like a very strong woman and you'll get ur sticky bean soon! You just brought tears to my eyes by sharing this. Its very touching. I'm sorry for your loss :-(. You will be an amazing mother!

kylasbaby, I'm sorry for ur loss as well. It sounds like amy had some good ideas, I hope u can get use from them. And as amy said, it def is a good idea to wait, both mentally and physically. My SIL was told to wait 3 cycles after trying again for the same reasons amy stated above. With my chemical, I just tried immediately and my doc okayed that but I was only pregnant, or knew I was pregnant I should say, for 5 days before I started bleeding and didn't need a d&c. It was an awful experience but I couldn't imagine going through what u and some of these other ladies have gone through after a scan and everything. I am so sorry. I hope u feel better soon, I really do. Do as many things for yourself that u enjoy as u can during ur break... You deserve it! I feel like I cant get out the words I want to say so I just keep rambling on. Itd be so much better if we all had each other in person for support! I think I say that at least every other day lol.
Anyways, I'm truly sorry for ur loss's and I hope u both get ur sticky bean asap!

We did insemination Wednesday and Monday this week...and week before Saturday, Thursday, ....Every other day from CD 8 to CD 14/15....
We are not doing any more this cycle...maybe sperm is still alive from wednesday:shrug:

I started feeling cramping Wednesday and really good one Thursday all day....until last night. nothing from then.

I bet u O'ed already yesterday and even if ur O'ing today, the sperm can DEF still be alive from 2 days ago! They actually say bding 1-2days before O is best because the sperm can take a bit to get to ur tubes and I'm sure there are still some up there waiting! They usually have a life span of 2-5 days, in some cases even 7days! Did u have nice EWCM the days of insemination?

Wishing, u should be O'ing in a couple/few days!! I'm so excited to see how awesome clomid works for you! :-D

PMA ladies. Losses are horrible, and BFNs are frustrating. I'm almost glad I didn't get a BFP last cycle now (1st cycle after my MMC) as deep down I wasn't ready. We're all here to support each other, we WILL get sticky embryos!!

Thank you so much aidensmommy <3 And yes I hope we all get out sticky beans soon! :dust:

I bet u O'ed already yesterday and even if ur O'ing today, the sperm can DEF still be alive from 2 days ago! They actually say bding 1-2days before O is best because the sperm can take a bit to get to ur tubes and I'm sure there are still some up there waiting! They usually have a life span of 2-5 days, in some cases even 7days! Did u have nice EWCM the days of insemination?

Yes, I had good EWCM and I used preseed too....I put all the spermies in the softcup this cycle and put it all in...and no leakage!!!! so I know everything went where it was supposed to...

On Wednesday my cervix was really soft and open...more than I ever felt...I had to touch it before I put softcup in so I know it all in the right place.:haha:

Maybe its not meant to be......:shrug::nope:

While I don't know about ai, I feel for your stress and heartache. I know that your so had a vasectomy, but I am curious as to why it is irreversible?

I've decided not to try this cycle. I'm just not ready

After 3 losses in a 6 month span, I totally understand where you are coming from. If you need to talk feel free to pm me.

It's definitely still possible that you already o'd and are just getting some nearly positive opk's. Can you post the pics? With the cramping and soft, high open eggy cervix I would bet o has already taken place.

Yes, I had good EWCM and I used preseed too....I put all the spermies in the softcup this cycle and put it all in...and no leakage!!!! so I know everything went where it was supposed to...

On Wednesday my cervix was really soft and open...more than I ever felt...I had to touch it before I put softcup in so I know it all in the right place.:haha:

While I don't know about ai, I feel for your stress and heartache. I know that your so had a vasectomy, but I am curious as to why it is irreversible?

I've decided not to try this cycle. I'm just not ready

After 3 losses in a 6 month span, I totally understand where you are coming from. If you need to talk feel free to pm me.

It's definitely still possible that you already o'd and are just getting some nearly positive opk's. Can you post the pics? With the cramping and soft, high open eggy cervix I would bet o has already taken place.

Thank you Jrepp:hugs:

I don't have pics, I don't keep my OPK's. I got faint line for about day and a half and than the dark ones. :happydance: I had really dark one on Wednesday morning so I hope the sperm got there in time!

As for vasectomy. It is not reversible after some time. Body stops making sperm after couple of years. With vasectomy sperm gets absorbed back in a body until body just stops making sperm completely. And for my boyfriend it has been about 19 years...no chance.

I have about 12/13 days till AF shows or doesn't show...and we will see...but I cant keep up with this.

We'll that sucks. I know someone who had a vasectomy reversal after 22 years and was able to Conceive. He had a vasectomy in high school and had a baby at 36. Have you considered a sperm bank or ivf? It may be more expensive but probably less of a hassle.

We'll that sucks. I know someone who had a vasectomy reversal after 22 years and was able to Conceive. He had a vasectomy in high school and had a baby at 36. Have you considered a sperm bank or ivf? It may be more expensive but probably less of a hassle.

No I haven't. I don't want sperm from sperm bank because I want my child to have full parents. My donor is my best friends and we have been talking about co-parenting long before my boyfriend came into a picture.
I don't think sperm bank would help unless I would do IUI...and IVF is just way too expensive and that I cant ever afford.

It stinks....I was hoping to get pregnant by now since my entire family is multiplying like rabbits:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->