Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

DH just made my morning. He was on his way out the door for work but pulled me close and started loving on me. I was like "Aww, honey! You are going to be late!!!" And he said "I'm trying to make you late...9 months late that is" and winked at me. I giggle at the time but had happy tears once he walked out the door. Love love love that he said that!!!

awe I love it! That's so cute :) I love when dh says stuff like that to me..it reminds me of how happy he is to be going through this with me :). And I get what u mean, when dh does something reallyy cute before he leaves for work, I end up a happy teary eyed when he walks out lol. Damn estrogen always making us cry even when we r happy! Lol :p

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww:hugs: I love that!!
Lucky you girls!

When I was on my way to donors house yesterday I was on the phone with my boyfriend and he is saying: '' I hope you get knocked up this month, because I am tired of sharing my territory''....so romantic:haha:

Wooohooooooooo:happydance:

so I just got positive OPK on two different tests...no doubt. super lines:happydance: I could see a line yesterday but today it was positive.
We inseminated on Monday and just about 3 hours ago;) and will do one more on Friday, just to play it safe......

I hope Easter sperm find a way to Easter egg!!!

yay! I have a VERYYYY good feeling for u this cycle!!! FX!!!

Thanks Aidensmommy and girls!

I got another super positive OPK this morning and I have some strong cramping...ovulation in process;)) I hope swimmers are there waiting for egg :thumbup:

I heard women can feel O stronger than ever while taking vitex...thatll def help pin point O for us! I started my vitex 4 days ago :) as long as my tube is ok, hopefully this works for us both! I really do have a great feeling for u with all the inseminating you've got going on! :p FX!

DH just made my morning. He was on his way out the door for work but pulled me close and started loving on me. I was like "Aww, honey! You are going to be late!!!" And he said "I'm trying to make you late...9 months late that is" and winked at me. I giggle at the time but had happy tears once he walked out the door. Love love love that he said that!!!

awe I love it! That's so cute :) I love when dh says stuff like that to me..it reminds me of how happy he is to be going through this with me :). And I get what u mean, when dh does something reallyy cute before he leaves for work, I end up a happy teary eyed when he walks out lol. Damn estrogen always making us cry even when we r happy! Lol :p

Lucky you girls!

When I was on my way to donors house yesterday I was on the phone with my boyfriend and he is saying: '' I hope you get knocked up this month, because I am tired of sharing my territory''....so romantic:haha:

you just made me laugh out loud! (once again!) :)

Lucky you girls!

:happydance:

Yes, my ovulation is always strong, but today I really feel it. I am not taking any more Vitex this month...I will only take it from CD1 to O. We will do one more insemination tomorrow and that's it for this month...

Lets hope Easter eggs bring us some little snowmen!!!:haha:

Darn it! I missed megas show! I was up too and I had a complete brain fary until I read ibeach's post! Maybe I can find it on YouTube :) lol

Lol! I seem to cry so much more during the first half of my cycle, regardless of how I am feeling. Silly hormones! :)

And, I'm excited for the rest of this week as well and super excited for your HSG! I feel like good stuff is happening for all of us!!!

Megan, I missed your show as well :( I'm sorry but hope you had fun!!! :)

Ibeach, I have everything crossed for you!!!!!

Lucky you girls!

:happydance:

Yes, my ovulation is always strong, but today I really feel it. I am not taking any more Vitex this month...I will only take it from CD1 to O. We will do one more insemination tomorrow and that's it for this month...

Lets hope Easter eggs bring us some little snowmen!!!:haha:

good luck! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to take it after O. I think I'm going to because I want to use it to balance any unbalanced hormones and I feel like it wouldn't work right if I only took it the first half plus my big issue (cystic breasts) are only bothersome after O and I'm thinking its a progesterone issue of some sort and vitex helps with progesterone as well. I did like 15 full days of research and keep weighing my options lol. I have read some women that said only until O but a few "doctor sites" (lol) say to take all cycle long. And alot of women take it through the first 12wks of pregnancy as well and some women take it to stop a miscarriage! That's so amazing something like this can stop a miscarriage! (of course id talk to my doc & a herbalist before doing so after a bfp if I wanted to keep taking it, but my plan is to just wean down when I get my bfp) Sry this was so long. I read soooo much about vitex and I wanted to share some of it with you :) I'm not trying to pressure u to change ur mind or anything lol u know what's best for u, I just wanted to help u get all the info u can on it :) ive had my bottle sitting here for a month while ive researched and decided what to do lol :p ive seen it work for people both ways or even people who take it only AFTER O (progesterone deficiency) and some who take it every other day all cycle so either way it must be helping all these women in one way or another no matter how they take it! :) FX it works for us! It may take the 3 months for me but I really really really have a good feeling for u. Gosh I hope this feeling is right..its a very strong feeling...hard to explain lol.

Lol! I seem to cry so much more during the first half of my cycle, regardless of how I am feeling. Silly hormones! :)

And, I'm excited for the rest of this week as well and super excited for your HSG! I feel like good stuff is happening for all of us!!!

Megan, I missed your show as well :( I'm sorry but hope you had fun!!! :)

Ibeach, I have everything crossed for you!!!!!

me too! I never realized why until ttc lol. I didn't know like anything about hormones or my body before ttc and now I know when I cry after AF shows, its my body just filling back up with estrogen! Lol

MolGold, I can't wait for u to test! Everytime I look at ur chart I think "hmm has she tested yet?!" lol. Its probably still too early today but I'm very excited to see at least how ur chart goes tomorrow.

I have 50 days left on my FF membership and I said id get my bfp before it runs up..lets see if I can meet my second deadline lol and if not, ill just have to renew :p Dh and I have been talking ALOT about getting a puppy to help calm down the baby madness lol. We both feel like it'd keep us more busy and when its a puppy, its a little bit like a baby at first lol. We are looking around but first need to speak to the landlord and make sure its still ok. I wanted to wait until we got our own house in a yr or so but I think ive changed my mind because of the "puppy tease" I had this week lol I was soo looking forward to puppy sitting!! But now its lead us down a path of getting our own so everything does seem to happen for a reason! :) I was hoping id have the puppy for this week while I wait for my HSG to happen...it def would have helped take my mind off of it! Oh well..

Hey, I am waiting to test till monday. I have a lot of symptoms, I am telling myself thats the progesterone supplement. After crazy POASing last cycle I am trying to wait :wacko:

My DH so wants a puppy too! We are also waiting to move into a house thats big enough, and better work schedules. If you think its the right time, just go ahead!

By the way, such range of topics are going on here - vitex, Oing, welfare. I love it! Glad to be on this thread :D

MolGold, I can't wait for u to test! Everytime I look at ur chart I think "hmm has she tested yet?!" lol. Its probably still too early today but I'm very excited to see at least how ur chart goes tomorrow.

I have 50 days left on my FF membership and I said id get my bfp before it runs up..lets see if I can meet my second deadline lol and if not, ill just have to renew :p Dh and I have been talking ALOT about getting a puppy to help calm down the baby madness lol. We both feel like it'd keep us more busy and when its a puppy, its a little bit like a baby at first lol. We are looking around but first need to speak to the landlord and make sure its still ok. I wanted to wait until we got our own house in a yr or so but I think ive changed my mind because of the "puppy tease" I had this week lol I was soo looking forward to puppy sitting!! But now its lead us down a path of getting our own so everything does seem to happen for a reason! :) I was hoping id have the puppy for this week while I wait for my HSG to happen...it def would have helped take my mind off of it! Oh well..

Hey, I am waiting to test till monday. I have a lot of symptoms, I am telling myself thats the progesterone supplement. After crazy POASing last cycle I am trying to wait :wacko:

My DH so wants a puppy too! We are also waiting to move into a house thats big enough, and better work schedules. If you think its the right time, just go ahead!

By the way, such range of topics are going on here - vitex, Oing, welfare. I love it! Glad to be on this thread :D

lol :) everyone loves this thread once they get to know us :) and omg ur chart is looking even better!! Ahhh I'm so excited to see ur test results!!!!

So I just got home from my godfathers funeral and omgoshh it was such a great ceremony! His son made the most beautiful speech that I have ever heard. I def shed alot of tears today but it was all & all a good day with family. It was just beautiful :)

Omg my brother said to me (joking around but we all know ttc is a VERY touchy subject!) anyways he actually said "I hope your tube is f*ed up, u dont deserve another baby..hahah.(w his stupid laugh)" as I was talking to my mom about my procedure. I was in the church and just stayed calm and didn't say the many things I could have said to him, Mr. I have 7 kids and dont work, live in a camper and they just keep popping out of my gf every single time we have sex when we SHOULD NOT have them! Ugh! My sister even had two of his kids for 2 1/2yrs because him and his gf are drug addicts and went to jail. I wanted to say everything on my mind about him soo bad but was a good girl in the lords house. I just could not believe my ears and dh just squeezed my hand like he wanted to smack him. How can my own brother be so cruel. Brings tears to my eyes. He's such a dick. Excuse my language :p I hope he's wrong! Asshole.

Hey everyone just wanna pop in real quick... I woke up at 2:30am for this gig and it is almost 12 hours later now so I'm about to crash. Anyway it turns out the Today Show had "real" news to cover so we were only covered by CBS and Fox and Friends. So that's cool but I didn't record those shows so now I'm not sure if I'LL even get to see myself, lol. Oh well, thanks for being excited for me, you guys are sweet :) It was a completely exhausting day. For one part we had to stand still for 30 minutes straight just listening to speeches and my feet are completely dead now. Ready for this week to be over and looking forward to acupuncture on Sunday... I hear it is relaxing.

Oh how I love the first half of my cycle... just chillin... not worrying! Lol :)

Lol yes the first half is pretty relaxing for me as well...USUALLY!! lol now my heads going just as crazy about my HSG as my head goes in the tww! Waiting, waiting, and more waiting! After my test, hopefully ill be able to relax more :)
Let us know next time u expect to be on tv and ill just set my tv to record it :p

Mine is stressful the whole time except during AF. Never sure when O will occur, or if we are timing BD right. So exhausting!!! And ugh about your brother, Aidensmommy! That's so rude of him to say, especially given his story.

Gosh aidensmommy, I would have killed him!! What a little prick!!

Omg ladies! I just got a raise!! Almost $3.00 per hour more. :dance: so excited, this is just what I need to help pay off a few more bills before being able to stay at home with a little one, and have no worries!!!

Thank you ladies. And omgosh wish that is awesome!! So far everything this cycle is off to a very good start for u! FX extra tight!!

Gosh aidensmommy, I would have killed him!! What a little prick!!

believe me, I wanted to kill him! And he knows how much I want it and am struggling. He doesn't understand what its like what so ever, he's never had to deal with ttc and he seems to think his little jokes are ooh so very funny. Well he's the only one. Everyone else at our table just got completely silent and just stared at him like "are you serious?!". Its just not a joking matter in any shape or form!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->