Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Aidensmommy I have used the digi opks. They worked pretty good for me. It takes out the guess work. The only reason that I went to u/s was because in jan the letrozole gave me a uti and I couldn't get a positive, and for some reason in feb My positive never showed up. I didn't want to take a chance missing another cycle of iui. I never had an issue before that. They do run a little more expensive so using more than one in a day can become costly, but it was worth it because I got tired of guessing if the line was dark enough

That is exactly why I'm using them this cycle! Tired of guessing and don't want to miss my window! :) FX that we get our bfp's!!!!

I just ordered some digi OPKs, so so sick of the "hmmm is that positive or not?" I've never had a line as dark as the test line so annoying! I also got the results of my ultrasound back on Friday and the doc said everything in there looks good! So thats nice to know, but now when I told my DH I wasn't pregnant this cycle he said "There must be something wrong with me.." Broke my heart :( I told him I'm sure its nothing we have only been trying 4 months!

I found the regular digis more helpful. The advanced digis with the blinking made it hard because the blinking and the solid smiley kind of confused me

I just ordered some digi OPKs, so so sick of the "hmmm is that positive or not?" I've never had a line as dark as the test line so annoying! I also got the results of my ultrasound back on Friday and the doc said everything in there looks good! So thats nice to know, but now when I told my DH I wasn't pregnant this cycle he said "There must be something wrong with me.." Broke my heart :( I told him I'm sure its nothing we have only been trying 4 months!

:hugs: I'm sorry DH is feeling down but you are so right about the fact it has only been 4 months. That can feel like forever in the TTC world but I wouldn't worry until it's 12 months!

I found the regular digis more helpful. The advanced digis with the blinking made it hard because the blinking and the solid smiley kind of confused me

Yeah, I got the regular ones. I am leery of the others ones haha! Just want a blank circle or a smiley face, nothing in between!

You and your dh hang in there!! My re told me that a healthy couple only have a 20 percent chance of conceiving. So give it some time ;)

been having some mild cramping and being sick first thing in the morning since i O'd. This only normally happens when i get Bfp's as my body really cant handle hormones very well, not getting my hopes up too much as it could be nothing and i am on the watch for symptom spotting so could be in my head .. with all previous pregnancys i have had i have know i was pregnant from 4-5DPO. i just get that feeling this time im not to sure but my fingers are tightly x'ed .

Aidensmommy I have used the digi opks. They worked pretty good for me. It takes out the guess work. The only reason that I went to u/s was because in jan the letrozole gave me a uti and I couldn't get a positive, and for some reason in feb My positive never showed up. I didn't want to take a chance missing another cycle of iui. I never had an issue before that. They do run a little more expensive so using more than one in a day can become costly, but it was worth it because I got tired of guessing if the line was dark enough

I completely stopped using them for this reason for a couple months lol but now with the rite aid brand I know EXACTLY what a positive looks like for me (it seems to be dif darkness for everyone!). Il probably still with my cheaper sticks for a lil longer and if I end up having issues again, ill def try out the digitals. I kept hearing bad things about them being programed and stuff like that so I never tried them. I might try them but use my rite aid ones too the first cycle I do :p

I think if you have one that works then stick with it. If you just want to try them out maybe use them side by side for a cycle as an experiment ;)

So, on CD 8 now...lots of creamy CM. Going to start my robitussin tomorrow to aid with ewcm. I'm very nervous about this cycle, feeling like a lot of pressure is on us. Ugh!

I will test around April 21. I'm going on a trip April 21 so I won't be obsessing much, and at least if AF shows I will be drinking on that trip so I have something to look forward to.

Also I'm taking a break for a few weeks from BnB. Just need a de-stress period. Good luck to everyone! <3

I will test around April 21. I'm going on a trip April 21 so I won't be obsessing much, and at least if AF shows I will be drinking on that trip so I have something to look forward to.

Also I'm taking a break for a few weeks from BnB. Just need a de-stress period. Good luck to everyone! <3

Completely understandable, hun! FX for you <3

Good luck mega! Wishing thats exciting. But why do you feel so much pressure?

Looks like everyone's starting to arrive to the April thread.
I decided I am def def starting vitex today. I read that there's no extra hormones added to ur body from vitex, the vitex just regulates your hormones. I read that it may delay O by a few days while my body regulates itself but all and all I read it can't hurt any. I was worried about it making me NOT ovulate but I think ill be just fine :).
I think I'm going to start with 2 40mlg capsules/day and see how that works. I'm still waiting for the nurse to call about my HSG date. If all goes as planned, it should be scheduled for the 31st. I'm hoping it is so I can get it done with in March and have a fresh start for April :)

Good Luck Ladies && Tons of Baby dust!!!!

Oh yay aidensmommy. We both have a big day on the 31st. Ill be have my ultrasound!

Ok so if I trigger on march 31st I will have an iui on April 2nd and if I conceive that day, I will be due Christmas eve!!!! Omg how crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"