Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Froggy, mine will be Christmas eve/christmas as well if I O on time :). FX!!

The nurse just called me back and I go for my HSG on Monday afternoon (31st). They almost did wed but I told her I O around then and you cant BD until after the procedure is done so hopefully it all goes well and ill be in and out and bding on time for O :). I have everything crossed for this test and this cycle!! FX ladies!!!

Good luck mega! Wishing thats exciting. But why do you feel so much pressure?

Just afraid we won't time BD right and waste a month on clomid. What if one of us gets sick in a week and can't BD?! I'm having anxiety pretty bad today...I don't do that normally so I'm not sure what's wrong.

Froggy, mine will be Christmas eve/christmas as well if I O on time :). FX!!

The nurse just called me back and I go for my HSG on Monday afternoon (31st). They almost did wed but I told her I O around then and you cant BD until after the procedure is done so hopefully it all goes well and ill be in and out and bding on time for O :). I have everything crossed for this test and this cycle!! FX ladies!!!

Mine would be due on Christmas Eve this cycle as well (based up LMP). :) woohoo! :)

So, on CD 8 now...lots of creamy CM. Going to start my robitussin tomorrow to aid with ewcm. I'm very nervous about this cycle, feeling like a lot of pressure is on us. Ugh!

I'm on CD8 today as well. Go us ;)

Ok so I just got a call saying my appt is 100% set for Monday at 3pm so I won't have to worry about my surgeon not being able to do it :) I was worried itd end up getting cancelled and being the day of O since I tend to O earlier and I cant bd at all until after my HSG so now I don't have to stress about missing O :-D I feel a little bit of relief compared to the last few days today for some reason. That's a very good thing tho :)
Oh and the nurse also told me I will have my results immediately, or what she can see anyways, since I'm having my surgeon do it instead of a tech. I thought I was going to have to wait for my results so that's nice to know too :) FX for the day I get those results!

Woohoo, Aidensmommy!!!! :) FX for you that your surgery goes very well!!!

Good luck mega! Wishing thats exciting. But why do you feel so much pressure?

Just afraid we won't time BD right and waste a month on clomid. What if one of us gets sick in a week and can't BD?! I'm having anxiety pretty bad today...I don't do that normally so I'm not sure what's wrong.

I bet everything will be fine and with you and dh agreeing to give this cycle a good shot, I think you guys will get it covered :) I really have a great feeling for u this cycle and ive had a good feeling about ur clomid cycle since u mentioned it a while ago. FX for your Easter egg!...FX for all of our Easter egg(s)!!! :)

Woohoo, Aidensmommy!!!! :) FX for you that your surgery goes very well!!!

its not quite a surgery yet anyways but I do have a feeling I may need a lap to have some scar tissue removed. If I had it then and from what I read, it tends to just grow, I'm sure its a bit of a mess in there. We'll see tho. If that is the case, I am going to go through with the surgery (they say its only temporary..like 6-12months and the scar tissue grows back) but itd be worth it and I'm also going to try an enzyme I read about that helps with scar tissue in that whole area. Who knows, maybe ill get completely diff results than expected. We'll know in 7 days! :) either way, given my history, I'm def going to start an enzyme tho!

Hello giiiirls:hugs:

I want to ask your opinion...

My last period was 4 days late...do you think I will ovulate later too because of that? or I will ovulate on time, just like I would on the old schedule.

My period trackers: One says I am ovulating today, based on ''old schedule'' and my OPK is only half way to positive ... no ovulation pains yet.
Second tracker says I will ovulate on the 30th, based on the fact that my period was 4 days late...I kinda find it odd to ovulate that late...

Anyway, just a thought... I am still doing OPK's twice a day and we are inseminating this cycle EVERY OTHER Day:happydance:

Hope this :bunny: brings us luck this month!!!

My last period was 4 days late...do you think I will ovulate later too because of that? or I will ovulate on time, just like I would on the old schedule.

My period trackers: One says I am ovulating today, based on ''old schedule'' and my OPK is only half way to positive ... no ovulation pains yet.
Second tracker says I will ovulate on the 30th, based on the fact that my period was 4 days late...I kinda find it odd to ovulate that late...

Anyway, just a thought... I am still doing OPK's twice a day and we are inseminating this cycle EVERY OTHER Day:happydance:

itd be around the same CD as usual but since u were late, ur tracker is probably off a little. Say u oed CD 15 last cycle, ud MOST LIKELY ovulate around that same time this cycle too (unless delayed O or something like that) does that make sense? Idk if I explained it good

itd be around the same CD as usual but since u were late, ur tracker is probably off a little. Say u oed CD 15 last cycle, ud MOST LIKELY ovulate around that same time this cycle too (unless delayed O or something like that) does that make sense? Idk if I explained it good

Yes, it makes perfect sense! Thank you...
That's what I thought....I am on CD 11 of adjusted cycle or CD 15 of old cycle;))

Good luck with your surgery!:hugs:

Wishing everything will be fine. This is all such a stressful process anyway, you shouldn't put any more stress on yourself! Aidensmommy your hsg will go great I just know it. I had my results immediately also. Me and dh both got to see the dye leave my tubes. Have you had one before?

Oh I didn't know you had one of these threads wishing :D I'll be testing on or around the 12th. Well probably earlier. But by then I'll know for sure I think.

Wishing everything will be fine. This is all such a stressful process anyway, you shouldn't put any more stress on yourself! Aidensmommy your hsg will go great I just know it. I had my results immediately also. Me and dh both got to see the dye leave my tubes. Have you had one before?

Thank you! I have my FX crossed for you that your treatment brings you a BFP!!!! :)

Oh I didn't know you had one of these threads wishing :D I'll be testing on or around the 12th. Well probably earlier. But by then I'll know for sure I think.

Yay!!! Thanks for joining! :) I think I will change my test date at some point, waiting to see what the meds do this cycle. FX for you! :)

I'm here too! Ok, not sure when I will be getting AF now, but going to say test date will be April 22 going off of FF estimates.

Thanks! :) :dust:

no i haven't. I should have had it done 10 months ago. With the scsr tissue damage, my surgeon feels my OB made a mistake not doing the HSG a while ago so my surgeon took it into her own hands :). I'm not nervous about the pain or anything and itd be a miracle if nothing was wrong at all, I just hope its not too bad. Ill be happy with knowing its fixable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->