Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Hang in there ladies! It's not over yet! Here's hoping we ALL get our :bfp: this cycle!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

OMG I can't wear half my tops and jackets and coats anymore, because my bb's are spilling out of my bra! They have seriously engorges over the last couple days to the point where they look and feel a cup size bigger and where when I'm braless they don't look or feel as saggy and jiggly as normal.. Weird bc That hasn't happened since I was preggers with my 6 year old. Ever..

Hang in there ladies! It's not over yet! Here's hoping we ALL get our :bfp: this cycle!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

OMG I can't wear half my tops and jackets and coats anymore, because my bb's are spilling out of my bra! They have seriously engorges over the last couple days to the point where they look and feel a cup size bigger and where when I'm braless they don't look or feel as saggy and jiggly as normal.. Weird bc That hasn't happened since I was preggers with my 6 year old. Ever..

You may be 4dpo today, which can def cause sore bbs. My bbs hurt so bad this cycle that I cant even stretch without it hurting! They usually do hurt quite bad from progesterone (ever since ive been looking for "symptoms") but this month is def worse.
I cant say for sure that ur 4dpo just yet but so far these past 4 days are remaining just barely higher than the previous temps, u know? Hopefully it keeps going in an upward pattern for O or even just to confirm O! FX! You'll get a bfp by 12-14 days after ovulation almost definitely, esp with frer, so if no AF in the next 8 days or so, you could try testing again. Sometimes temps dont spike as high straight off of b/c so there is a chance ur 4dpo with just a very, very slight rise. Dont quote me yet tho! I will check on ur chart again tomorrow hun!

Also, sore bbs are often a sign that you've o'ed, or O occurring now OR it could mean O is about to occur. Both estrogen and progesterone will make ur bbs sore at/around O but the big culprit is usual progesterone after O. I usually get sore bbs the day before I O and then they stay sore for my whole tww :-\ Its such a tease to me!! I never ever remember having sore bbs half of my cycle every month Before TTC, u know? I know its not in our heads when its a physical symptom but WHY didn't I notice before?! Lol! Like TTC isnt hard enough as it is!!
I'm crossing my fingers that the best scenario comes out of this long cycle for you as soon as possible! :dust:

pbmomma - symptoms sounding great! FX this is the real deal for you!

Nurse - I get that, in a way. My mom doesn't want me to have another now. She thinks the stuff I take is for cycle regulation instead of ttc and that we are using condoms. I want it to be a surprise, bc once it happens no one can really say anything about it and I can enjoy myself.

Mary - I have started using one and I see the difference in my chart already. Next cycle, I'll do vag temps, bc I'm a mouth breather and sometimes worry that my temps aren't accurate (and because I strongly believe the bum is for waste going OUT, and NOT for anything to go in, lol) I was planning on testing Friday if my temps stay up. Do you think I should wait longer? I'm doing a lot already to increase my chances. I take prenatals with DHA and folic acid, Conceive Easy pills, 2000mg EPO, 2000mg vit C, omega 3, and 1600mg vitex daily. I also have Fertili Tea, which I enjoy drinking once or twice a day. The plan is to regulate my cycle and boost my fertility. I may get products for fertile cm and egg health and have been considering soft cups and preseed. I don't want to go too crazy with it, I just want to get everything in as good of shape as possible as quickly as possible, and be prepared vitamins-wise when I get my bfp.

I just realized I commented on ur chart again today for yesterday lol. So today, if the temp is a lil higher again, I think u Might be 5dpo. I may be able to tell better after seeing ur temp today :) FX!

So my temp stayed high. I woke almost an hr early so it may actually be a tiny bit higher but I figured id keep it at 98.09 and see what tomorrow brings. FX super tight! If its still high tomorrow, I may actually start getting excited! Lol I haven't allowed myself to get my hopes up high this cycle since progesterone and HCG hormones have to mimic each other and always make me feel pregnant!! Grr! Lol.
I'm going for my 7dpo bloods today. FF says I'm 8dpo but I have a feeling that i may have oed a day later so i wanted as accurate of results as possible so today will work perfectly.
I haven't even thought about testing yet, until this moment...lol so I'm doing very good all the way around for at least the first half of my TWW :) Ill probably test tomorrow, 9dpo with an internet cheapie. I really will feel more blessed than ever to get my kitty AND a bfp for the holidays..id be amazed. I know i got a blessing so if i have to wait a bit longer for another one, I'm ok with that right now.
Anywhoo, i cant wait to get ALL my blood results so we can resolve any other underlying fertility issues IF there's any found. I'm praying my tube is the one and only thing i have to battle!

Have an absolutely wonderful day ladies! I'm a bit freaked right now... As most of u know, I live in NH and the Ebola Virus has now reached Boston, only 60 miles away! So many people up here travel there and back for work daily! Its very scary that a virus so serious is so close to home. Alls i keep worrying about is Aiden and school. Ugh!. Hopefully we won't be seeing ANY more outbreaks of it!

Querida, id also discard ur "fluke" high temp for CD15 because that may help FF detect a shift better. Sometimes we just have a few "out of place" temps that don't match most of the others and usually those temps are affected by outside factors.
Also, switching to vaginal temping next cycle will def make a difference! It made a HUGE difference for Kenna (wishing) and quite a few others on here. FX and good luck! I keep refreshing ur chart waiting for todays temp! Lol. I want to know if ur 5 dpo or not so u know what's going on! FX FX!

Querida, try removing both CD15 and CD22 temps. I do believe there's a chance ur 5dpo and although u may have missed bding wise this time around, it'll at least let u know what's going on. It is possible to conceive the day of the rise tho, just not as common. I have a feeling that if u discard those two temps, there's a chance ull get ch's today or tomorrow, making you 4-6dpo. Ur temps aren't dipping like they were all cycle and are now staying 97.4 and above and thats what's making me think there's a slight chance O was 5 days ago, which would explain sore bbs too. Again, I cant be sure or promise you that O has happened yet but either way, ur guna want to discard day 15 & 22 temps, as they're "out of place" compared to ur other temps and so when you do O, FFs software will manually put up ch's and confirm O for you...its nice they have software that can do all the work for us after we enter our info... Lol

I think I'm going to try temping now. Woke up to bad news of a witch. Going to learn the ways. I don't know if it's right for me considering I wake up throughout the night etc.

I think I'm going to try temping now. Woke up to bad news of a witch. Going to learn the ways. I don't know if it's right for me considering I wake up throughout the night etc.

I'm so sorry the witch got u :(.

Temping is DEF worth a shot! Temping is the only way you can confirm O and know for sure when to expect AF and such. It really teaches you SO much about your body! As long as u can get at least a 3hr block of sleep, ull be just fine and alot of times u can still see a shift even with inconsistent sleep patterns. I usually set my alarm to 5a.m, one cycle even 430, that way if I happen to wake early without an alarm, I am all set to temp still but I always have my alarm set for my temping time regardless because sleeping in later affects it like crazy for me. You can skip the days of AF if you choose to and it wont affect ur chart. I take my temp by mouth sometimes during AF and then vaginally the rest of my cycle. With waking alot, it'd be easier to read ur temps when taken vaginally since open mouth breathing and such wont affect it on top of sleep patterns. Hope this helped some and if u need any tips, let me know! :) Yay, now ill have another new chart to stalk!! :haha:

Is there a thermometer i should use that you suggest? one I can purchase at a Walmart or something since that is down the road from me. I had no idea about taking it vaginally! that makes perfect sense tho, i do sleep with my mouth open sometimes, and i do get a good 3 hour block in my sleeps. So would me setting it early, taking it and falling back asleep affect it?

NurseGinger, try to get a basal body thermometer as it is most accurate. You fan set your alarm a but earlier than normal waking time, take your temp and then sleep again. I started temping for the 1st time on the same cycle I got my BFP. I used a normal thermometer and took temps orally. If I didn't get my BFP I would have gotten a proper thermometer and temp vaginally.

So maybe you can do it the best way from get go. Also it was way less stress during the tww (I still stressed a bit) because the temps kept me busy and it was quite fun to watch the lines move on Fertility Friend :)

I'm really sorry that the witch got you! :hugs: Fx for your next cycle and remember to put a link to your chart in your signature (if you want) as we love obsessing :haha:

Querida, I'm anxiously awaiting to see if ur chart gives u c/hs by discarding those two high out of place temps. If ur temp continues to stay up and not dip, FF may be able to detect a slight shift today or tomo. Sorry, I'm so excited to see if this finally brings CHs or what! I looked at the FF gallery and alot if women off of b/c have slow rising charts so its possible.

And yes, nurseginger, just a reg WalMart or rite aid BBT is great! They're in the "baby making" isle, usually. I get mine from rite it and I love them :). Good luck! Cant wait to stalk ur temps! :haha:

NurseGinger, try to get a basal body thermometer as it is most accurate. You fan set your alarm a but earlier than normal waking time, take your temp and then sleep again. I started temping for the 1st time on the same cycle I got my BFP. I used a normal thermometer and took temps orally. If I didn't get my BFP I would have gotten a proper thermometer and temp vaginally.

So maybe you can do it the best way from get go. Also it was way less stress during the tww (I still stressed a bit) because the temps kept me busy and it was quite fun to watch the lines move on Fertility Friend :)

I'm really sorry that the witch got you! :hugs: Fx for your next cycle and remember to put a link to your chart in your signature (if you want) as we love obsessing :haha:

Querida, I'm anxiously awaiting to see if ur chart gives u c/hs by discarding those two high out of place temps. If ur temp continues to stay up and not dip, FF may be able to detect a slight shift today or tomo. Sorry, I'm so excited to see if this finally brings CHs or what! I looked at the FF gallery and alot if women off of b/c have slow rising charts so its possible.

And yes, nurseginger, just a reg WalMart or rite aid BBT is great! They're in the "baby making" isle, usually. I get mine from rite it and I love them :). Good luck! Cant wait to stalk ur temps! :haha:

Thank you all for the help, i have had a poop morning already! Woke up to AF, Had a MD appt about 45 mins away, fasted all night and morning only to get there and tell me they dont accept my insurance carrier anymore, leave the place flustered and a car runs a stop sign. They didnt even look or attempt to stop old bat just ran it... thank goodness i was paying attention! get to my exit, almost home and this guy pulls out right in front of me, he saw me coming!!! im inches away and he just goes.. SERIOUSLY!? jerk! once again i am happy i was paying attention. I get home and decided ill do a test just because i wanted something other than this witch to tell me it didnt happen again, and of course BFN. I was limiting my caffeine intake due to my TTC, but today i said "im going to rebel it out and have 2 big cups!!!" Guess ill leave in a bit to go to walmart, my app i have on my phone shows ill ovulate on the 16th, and AF to arrive again on the 30th. maybe there is still hope for December? I think January i might take a break and try again feb if i continue to get it BFN at the end of the month (still temping throughout Jan tho!) My obgyn appt is Feb 9th (earliest they had). Ill just relax this time. my bf works long long days, and he was off the last 5 days, it was so nice because he helped keep me entertained and mind off some of the TWW. I wish he would have 2 weeks off during my next TWW LOL. FX for next time! if at first you dont succeed, TRY TRY AGAIN! took my sister 6 months to get pregnant from not trying/not preventing, so im still hopeful.

I'm sorry nurseginger, I certainly feel you on how ur feeling! :( ugh! I hate it, month after month. *sigh*. I hope u feel better soon! And that really, really stinks about your insurance. Lots of hugs your way! :hugs:

I still haven't even used a cheapie HPT! So proud! (only 8dpo...LoL) :rofl:

I'm hoping my temp is still either the same range or back up to 98.2 or above tomorrow a.m and then maybe ill get my hopes up a lil :). Or a nice dip with a nice rise back up would be ok too..Fx! But ill def try a FRER then day after tomorrow if my temps still look good. Ill more than likely break and try a internet strip tomorrow tho...cant resist! :haha:. I actually haven't thought about POAS much until today and usually im dying to test. This TWW has been the easiest for me yet, sanity wise...knock on wood! I keep wondering if I have a cyst again and will get AF earlier or later again because of it but HOPEFULLY the strangely early AF last cycle was the cyst "dissolving". I have to call for a repeat U/S for the follicular phase next cycle to make sure its truly just an ovulatory cyst. Here's to hoping!
Come On Christmas BFP's!!!
:dust:
:dust:

Ugh, Ginger I'm sorry! Stupid witch!! I'm supposed to get her today, I think maybe I scared her off with wearing white underwear and a white sweater dress. Stay back!

I think, IF I'm not preggo this time,'I'm going to finally buckle down and chart. But here's hoping I am! Ugh.

Have a great day ladies!! Baby dust all around!

Mary - sorry! I've had a busy day. I took your advice and discarded the two highs and we will see what tomorrow brings.

Nurse - so sorry to hear you're out, but so proud of your strong spirit and determination! FX for next cycle! BTW, if it had been me flustered, I would have hit at least one of those rude ppl.

I am braless in front of a guy friend for the first time since I was an A cup. The firmness has made them perkier too. As long as he doesn't stare and see how my itchy tingly nips stand at attention I doubt he'll notice, ESP. since he's video chatting with a girl and just took his chat into the bathroom :rofl:

so let me tell you, i went to:
Walmart
Rite-Aide
Walgreens

Neither of these had those thermometers... i looked in the baby making isle, baby isle, and reg. pharmacy isle where it would have plain thermometers in all three stores and nothing. The lady at Walgreen pharmacy had no idea what i was talking about, even tho i saw it on their websites. I gave up and went home :(

You can order it for site to store delivery and pay and pick up at your local Walmart, or you can order on Amazon like I did. They don't have them anywhere around here either.

Querida, it really looks like you oed now. I believe your 6dpo, as ur temp has remained higher than the rest the past 6 days. It just looks like a slow rise, which is actually common for women straight off b/c. FF probably isn't picking up on it because its not as much of a rise as they are looking for but I believe your cover line is 97.2 and the last 6 days its been more at 97.4. I see you bd'ed the day of the slight rise so there's still a chance the egg may have still been awaiting. Good luck! (obv I cant be 100% sure but with my experience charting and the fact that ur temp has remained .2 higher than ur coverline for 6 days makes me believe O has passed, which explains the sore bbs!) Still, if u notice any fertile CM, BD just incase I'm wrong. I believe u could test in 4-6 days. Lots of dust!
Also my nips itch and burn every cycle. Doesn't it drive u nuts?! I know it does me! Ill be ok with it when it ends in a BFP of course tho! Progesterone mimics the pregnancy hormone like crazy so many women get the same symptoms the cycle of their BFP as they do a non-BFP cycle....like waiting two weeks to test isn't hard enough as it is! I always wonder if ill feel the same as I usually do or if ill feel less symptoms or more symptoms when I finally get my BFP. With my chemical, I wasn't symptom spotting AS much and didn't notice much different and with aiden I wasn't symptom spotting at all so I didn't notice anything. This time ill know! Lol :haha: Again, good luck! Maybe ill look into some natural remedies for our itchy/sore nips! Ill let u know if I find anything that helps. Idk why ive never looked before!

Thanks Mary. I am cautiously excited now. As for the bd, we usually do it once a day to every other day, I just forget to mark it on FF half the time, esp pm when I go to bed shortly afterwards. I have a HORRIBLE memory. Do your breasts ever grow fuller and firmer during your normal cycles? Mine NEVER have, except when pregnant or b/f so it's weird for me. It kinda makes me mad bc they were already heavy, but now they're more heavy and my bf love it. He doesn't have to carry the extra weight all day long that's pulling on his neck and shoulders and I find it annoying all of a sudden to CONSTANTLY be told how he loves my new bb's, ESP knowing they won't be that way forever and I wouldn't want them to be anyways..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->