Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Congrats YadairaD..... Praying the spotting/bleeding stops..... :hugs:

Thank you!! my cb OPK still has yet given me a dang solid smiley. but my lines are getting darker on my first response OPK so i am happy!! bf is off work today and tomorrow so i am thrilled to get our bd in while he isnt so tired! However i did tell him even a few days past O i will need him to join me for a little one on one ahhahaha

Damn OPK!!!! Anyhow, it looks like you might have O'ed yesterday seeing your temp shift today with at least .2 higher than the highest temps in the past 6 days..... You might be 1 dpo today... FX for more high(er) temps to confirm your O..... And oh, your :sex: timing is great. :happydance:

More :bfp:s coming :dust:

Wohoo for Crosshairs Danie :dance:

Yay Nurse, I'm with Daphne, looks like you are 1 dpo :dust:

DEAR CLEARBLUE OPK:
YOU ARE STILL FLASHING THIS AM, I HATE YOU AT THE MOMENT

LOVE
THIS possible 1DPO LADY

Does my bdign look alright? we are still going to continue to BD for the next few days but man, i was caught off guard with it coming a day early! wish i BD the day before possible ovulation, i heard thats a great time to :/

Would someone look at my temp difference? It spiked!

You'll get the crosshairs after 2 more high(er) temps. That's at 3dpo... This will put your ovulation on the last day of low temp or temp before the spike....

Thank you! i am so happy to start learning the meanings of the different temps. my bf even loves checkign in on it. hes like "dang babe! it is HIGH!"

DEAR CLEARBLUE OPK:
YOU ARE STILL FLASHING THIS AM, I HATE YOU AT THE MOMENT

LOVE
THIS possible 1DPO LADY

Does my bdign look alright? we are still going to continue to BD for the next few days but man, i was caught off guard with it coming a day early! wish i BD the day before possible ovulation, i heard thats a great time to :/

Some women don't get solid smiley and some gets blank then solid (this happened to me (the cycle before my :bfp: cycle). But i will still BD until you get that solid smiley and dark lines to be on the safe side... Today's temp might be a fluke... Even FF says to not stop BD until temps confirmed you already O'ed.

BTW, the best days of conception is the 2 days prior to O, O day and O+1.

NG, it make go solid today. The digital only detects a surge, not actual ovulation. I would definitely say 1dpo today and your BD looks great! We can wait and go crazy together!

Thanks for the well wishes on the crosshairs ladies. Hoping and praying for a holiday BFP for everyone waiting!

Also what daphne said. I would BD a day or two more just to be on the safe side.

Yip Nurse your bd timing looks great! Just go for a little bit more :)

Wohoooooo I cannot wait till you ladies start testing so that we can get some more BFP's!!!

Oh thanks! I'm glad and sad I'm not temping. It'll be a total surprise this month. Started the progesterone today!

I can def. feel the temp rise this AM, I AM BURNING UP! sitting half naked as i watch tv. whew! normally i am collddddd. I have to say something about last nights BD was deff. different/spicy... afterwards we were both like "well.... alright!" hahaha.

I can def. feel the temp rise this AM, I AM BURNING UP! sitting half naked as i watch tv. whew! normally i am collddddd. I have to say something about last nights BD was deff. different/spicy... afterwards we were both like "well.... alright!" hahaha.

Ha! I told DH similar one night. We have covered everytime of day, angle and position possible. If sperm doesn't meet the egg this time, they just weren't meant to meet.

Would someone look at my temp difference? It spiked!

I'm betting your 1dpo today BUT keep bding until u see another 2 high temps :). Looks like I had ur O day right! FX for u! I knew ud O by CD13-14 cuz you have the same cycle length as my norm so I was pretty certain ud O a little earlier than CD16. YAY! lol

@cutieq: hahah yes! bf was like "man oh man last night heh!" then proceeds to say " i think we made a baby this month!" i looked and said "DONT YOU JINX THIS, DONT YOU JINX THIS! DONT SAY WE DID IT BEFORE I FIND OUT!" he ran to the dresser and knocked on wood and said "I FIXED IT!!" hahahah :rofl: FX this is yours and my month!! :) im got to try and stay calm and not fixate on the symptoms.. TRY being the key word.

:rofl: :rofl: THANK YOU! hahahah i want this so bad and so does he! I told him he isnt allowed to talk about it till i confirm yay or nay or i want to talk about it during this TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->