Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Aww NG. Sending :hugs: I've heard if your heat rubbing alcohol (DON'T BOIL IT!!) and splash it on your feet it can help draw fever out. (sounds crazy to me, but hey: it's not a pill and shouldn't hurt a pregnancy) Hot lemonade clears chest congestion and is yummy. Hot anything will help a sore throat. Hot baths for body aches.. You probably know all this so I'll stop rambling now. :haha:

no I love hearing advice! I tend to be better at taking care of others than myself. I am starting to be better at helping myself since I'm trying to have a baby. Got to have a healthy body! My bbs normally feel tender and what not after ovulation but not so much this time. I hate symptom spotting. :( I feel like such a downer today

Fever down to 98.6 orally! I have an earache at the moment but yay! Might be the Tylenol but hopefully it sticks!!

Thank you. I'm hoping this may all lead to a bfp. I remember a convo my friend and I had awhile back and she said when she was pregnant she thought she had the flu. However the md came out and told her she was pregnant (she has no idea I'm ttc). However it's cold and flu season so I can't look to much into everything... Everyone seems to be getting sick :(

Yeah. Not to be a downer, but I've felt "off" and thought maybe I was getting the flu for the last two weeks. Never got the flu, but the :witch: did come. Of course, I haven't had a normal cycle or a period in six years, so...

Temp back up to 100. So I'm on my way to the hospital now. Driving an hour away because the hospital here I wouldn't even let me worst enemy go too. It's terrible. I can't sleep throughout the night so been temping 3 hours earlier due to the fever. I feel better than I did yesterday but my temp is up still so want to figure that out. Hope everyone has a good day.

sorry ginger for being sick.... Hope everything is/will be fine and this is just due to incoming :bfp:

take care hun.... :dust:

So I'm sitting here at the hospital and they wanted to do a Chest X-ray on me and I told the woman I may be pregnant but it is too early to tell and I do not want to harm anything. Her response was "X-rays don't really matter it's more so CT Scans". I paused for a moment and thought "I'll talk to the X-ray tech". I get there and the guy says "could there be a chance you're pregnant" I said "yep and I told the nurse that brought me back back she said it didn't matter" he paused and said "whoa uh yeah it matters a lot. That's why there are signs all throigh the building to let us know". Anywho they did a test and it was negative which I told them it would be, and he protected my lower half and showed me on the X-ray where the chest was only visible but man I was frustrated. He said "it may be negative but that doesn't mean you're out and I want you to see that you were protected in that area". The did a nose swab also to check for the flu. Oh man that was uncomfortable.

Edit: I have the flu, when I got to the hospital my fever was gone. Temp was 98.6 and because it's been a little bit meds won't work on me so he just said to continue to take Tylenol when needed. I feel better, just very congested in my face. Hopefully tomorrow I get a good temp because it's been a bummer having a fever and not being able to see how my temps are going.

Temp back up to 100. So I'm on my way to the hospital now. Driving an hour away because the hospital here I wouldn't even let me worst enemy go too. It's terrible. I can't sleep throughout the night so been temping 3 hours earlier due to the fever. I feel better than I did yesterday but my temp is up still so want to figure that out. Hope everyone has a good day.

get better soon hun!!!! :hugs:

I'm feeling good ladies. All menstrual cramps and exciting evaps aside, I never did get the flu full force, and I'm now absolutely sure where in my cycle I am. I plan on getting presees or fertilecm and am ready to go with the new cycle. Feeling good about a January :bfp:

Great attitude! And your absolutely right, at Least you know exactly where in ur cycle you are now. Think of it as a fresh start with ur brain full of new knowledge to help :). I'm also glad your going to try the preseed! I think it'll help greatly with transporting those soldiers safely while ur body gets used to no BC. I'm crossing my fingers extra tight for u!

AFM, I'm def O'ing today...well I should say I already Oed today, I believe. I had a VERY + opk earlier today and I always O the day my OPK is THIS positive. Plus my bbs just started burning and hurting more about 2hrs ago, almost right after I felt the intense O pains. I'm not planning to BD tonight BUT I like to BD the day or 2 before O anyhow so I feel good about everything, bding wise. Good thing we bded last night...Now lets just hope my tube will cooperate with us! FX FX FX!!!! I will be shocked if I don't see a temp rise tomorrow. I do have a good feeling for a soon to come BFP, whether its this month or in a couple of months, I think it'll happen before IVF is even needed. I pray this is the case! I don't like thinking that I may have to wait so much longer JUST because we cant pay for IVF out of pocket right now :-\. Awe well, like I said, I have faith it'll happen beforehand.

Lots of dust to each and every one of you! I'm happy to be joining alot of you in the TWW :). FX for us all!! Hope to see many, many Christmas and new years BFP's in here!
:dust:

Ohhhh fx aidensmommy!! Hopefully you get something soon! :)

At 530 my temp was at 100 however by 630 it dropped to 98.6 and has stayed there. I was tested positive for the flu but I don't feel like I have the flu. No antibiotics prescribed. I feel good today, just tired and at times really hot especially when I moved around. Still have increased cm, congested with a stuffy but runny nose. Praying this leads to a bfp. It's funny ive been so bummed about my temps because I look forward to seeing how my temps are each morning on my chart and the last couple days have been a bust. Bbs are sore on the sides but thats probably from the increase hormone after O. Haven't felt nauseated or anything with being sick the last two days. Hmmmmm at least I'm feeling better despite the congestedness

NG - glad to hear you're slowly recovering.

Mary - I feel really good about this cycle. And just think, If I get it this time around, I should be finding out right about my scheduled ob apt on the 15th!!

Definitely soon for all of us!! Mary, happy O day!

Well, my temp spiked today. I don't know what, if anything that means. It's possible based on my temps that I just O'd but based on my +OPK and peak fertility monitor reading, I'm 10 DPO. I guess I'll see if my temp stays up tomorrow and then just see what happens. This is the wackiest cycle I've ever had.

Ohhhh fx aidensmommy!! Hopefully you get something soon! :)

At 530 my temp was at 100 however by 630 it dropped to 98.6 and has stayed there. I was tested positive for the flu but I don't feel like I have the flu. No antibiotics prescribed. I feel good today, just tired and at times really hot especially when I moved around. Still have increased cm, congested with a stuffy but runny nose. Praying this leads to a bfp. It's funny ive been so bummed about my temps because I look forward to seeing how my temps are each morning on my chart and the last couple days have been a bust. Bbs are sore on the sides but thats probably from the increase hormone after O. Haven't felt nauseated or anything with being sick the last two days. Hmmmmm at least I'm feeling better despite the congestedness

I'm sorry :(. Thankfully your feeling better for the time being but that's the tricky thing with the flu :-\. Sometimes the flu can be contributed to pregnancy because our immune system isn't as strong. I'm hoping this is the case for u so ur at least sick for a reason!
About ur temps, last cycle I had a cold start during my TWW and I had a fever for a few days in a row as well but only during the day. My BBT temp was normal and then id have a fever during the day. I really hope ur flu symptoms lead to a BFP! I know pregnancy wise, day time temps can't tell us anything good or bad :-\. But I have seen SO many women with the flu or flu like symptoms end up with their BFP that cycle..fx for u! I cant wait for Christmas to see ur test! Do u have a FRER ready?! :)

Well, my temp spiked today. I don't know what, if anything that means. It's possible based on my temps that I just O'd but based on my +OPK and peak fertility monitor reading, I'm 10 DPO. I guess I'll see if my temp stays up tomorrow and then just see what happens. This is the wackiest cycle I've ever had.

it really looks to me like you probably just oed. Did u happen to BD last night? Or within that last few nights, hopefully..? Opks can be very misleading because they only tell you that you've had a surge, not that you have O'ed, u know? So the only real way to tell is if ur temp spikes and you see a clear shift in temps of at least .2-.4. I wish u luck hun and hope u were able to catch that egg! So since u had the first real noticeable spike today, O was more than likely yest but ull need two more higher temps before we can be sure that O has just occurred. If your temp happens to fall back down, id consider urself as potentially fertile until u see a sustained, clear rise. Lots of dust ur way!

Nope. I did 2 days ago, though. So, if it was O it isn't outside of the realm of possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->