Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Were you on progesterone or not? What did you use to confirm/predict O?

June, i just saw your chart and you got the temp shift today.... That puts you at 1 dpo today... Welcome to TWW.....

:dust::dust::dust:

Whew, my temp finally shot way up today. Just hoping it stay up so I don't get confused again. I will keep temping til FF confirms O, then will only temp if I feel like it cuz it's making me nuts. Also, I got pretty intense cramping on my right pelvic region for a couple hours last night - applying pressure and a heating pad eased it a bit and I was able to get a decent night's sleep. Strangely, I also had this, though less painful, on Sunday morning. I wonder if it's possible I released two eggs??? From what I've read, this is likely ovulation pain. I've never experienced it before. I still have VERY mild cramping there now but it's barely noticeable.

In other news - Mary, I am VERY excited for you and think you will get your BFP! But test when it feels right for you. At only 9 DPO you may not get the right result yet (unless your cycles are short?). I thought for sure I'd get a BFP with my "perfect" triapsic (sp?) charts the past few months but no - so be cautiously optimistic and let all of us be SUPER optimistic ;) :dust:

June, i just saw your chart and you got the temp shift today.... That puts you at 1 dpo today... Welcome to TWW.....

Yep, although I wonder if I Oed a few days ago and it just took a while to surge. In the slow rise charts I browsed on FF, the O date was 1-3 days before the big surge.

I swear to gawd I feel like I also Oed on Sunday morning - same ovary-area cramping both Sunday morning AND intense ones last night that only laying down with a heating pad and pushing on the area alleviated. Definitely wasn't anything I have felt before. I am very confused, wondering if it's possible I released two eggs or something wacky.

Whew, my temp finally shot way up today. Just hoping it stay up so I don't get confused again. I will keep temping til FF confirms O, then will only temp if I feel like it cuz it's making me nuts. Also, I got pretty intense cramping on my right pelvic region for a couple hours last night - applying pressure and a heating pad eased it a bit and I was able to get a decent night's sleep. Strangely, I also had this, though less painful, on Sunday morning. I wonder if it's possible I released two eggs??? From what I've read, this is likely ovulation pain. I've never experienced it before. I still have VERY mild cramping there now but it's barely noticeable.

In other news - Mary, I am VERY excited for you and think you will get your BFP! But test when it feels right for you. At only 9 DPO you may not get the right result yet (unless your cycles are short?). I thought for sure I'd get a BFP with my "perfect" triapsic (sp?) charts the past few months but no - so be cautiously optimistic and let all of us be SUPER optimistic ;) :dust:

I'm def being cautious! I have had charts that started looking triphasic but it never stays up in the highest range for this long so thats keeping my hopeful.

I did end up testing but still not a great hold and I think its just an evap, for now. I'm going to use another tomorrow IF my temp is still up, otherwise ill wait for AF. I'm scared to temp tomorrow. I'm so scared to see my temp shoot down...fx it doesn't!!

Yep, although I wonder if I Oed a few days ago and it just took a while to surge. In the slow rise charts I browsed on FF, the O date was 1-3 days before the big surge.

I swear to gawd I feel like I also Oed on Sunday morning - same ovary-area cramping both Sunday morning AND intense ones last night that only laying down with a heating pad and pushing on the area alleviated. Definitely wasn't anything I have felt before. I am very confused, wondering if it's possible I released two eggs or something wacky.

Maybe u had extra long O pains for the release of two eggs...?! If thats the case, it'll double the odds! :) FX! Its def possible!

Were you on progesterone or not? What did you use to confirm/predict O?

I used a calendar to predict it, and I saw body changes during that few days where it was starting... At least I thought I did..

Maybe u had extra long O pains for the release of two eggs...?! If thats the case, it'll double the odds! :) FX! Its def possible!

My DH has been joking about twins since the OPKs turned + two days apart, which never happens... last night he got crazy and told me maybe I will have quadruplets. I told him if so, I would give one or two away to my infertile girlfriends. He was not amused - but made him shut up!

Haha June :) To me your chart looks 1dpo as well! :dance: bring ont he tww and BFP!

Hope4Kris I would suggest if you don't get BFP (I hope you do though) this cycle you strongly consider using opks and temping. It could be that you maybe o'd later than you think you did anbd that you technically might not be late yet.

I am now 1 of 2 ladies on this thread that got BFP the very 1st cycle using opks and temping.

I went 5 cycles on a calender and ewcm and I now believe that I've been getting o dates wrong.

Opks and temping takes away most of the guess work and confusion :)

FX for you though, I hope your BFP is just a bit shy.

Haha June :) To me your chart looks 1dpo as well! :dance: bring ont he tww and BFP!

Hope4Kris I would suggest if you don't get BFP (I hope you do though) this cycle you strongly consider using opks and temping. It could be that you maybe o'd later than you think you did anbd that you technically might not be late yet.

I am now 1 of 2 ladies on this thread that got BFP the very 1st cycle using opks and temping.

I went 5 cycles on a calender and ewcm and I now believe that I've been getting o dates wrong.

Opks and temping takes away most of the guess work and confusion :)

FX for you though, I hope your BFP is just a bit shy.

Okay. I was planning to test friday FX. How do you do opk's and temps?

Keep testing till af comes (FX she doesn't).

You need a basal body thermometer to check your temps. You need to check your temps the same time every morning before you get out of bed or literally do anything. Example set your alarm for 5 am and have your thermometer on the night stand. Alarm goes off and you take your temp. A good website to use is google Fertility Friend. You put your temp in there each morning and Fertility Friend (FF) will do the rest.
Temping will only confirm o and not predict it. So you will know when you have old for sure. The 1st half of your cycle will be lowish temps. Then once you have o'd your temps will be higher. FF will show you that o happened of you have 3 higher temps compared to your last 6 temps. If you google temping some more there might be easier explanations for you. Oh and put a link to your FF chart in your Baby and Bump signature as we love stalking and that way we can see your chart and give you advise :)

Regarding opks, these are great to tell you that o is coming. They work like pregnancy tests, the difference is that the testl line HAS to be as dark as the control line or darker to be considered positive. Normally you start using them twice a day from cd 10. Depending on the brand you buy you do one in the morning with second morning urine and one at night. I did mine at 11 am and 7pm. It will start of faint lines as you progress into your cycle. As soon as you start seeing a line bd every other day. When it is positive you bd every day until FF confirms you have ovulated. A positive opk (depening on the brand) indicates that o will happen withing 12 - 24 hours. So it predicts and FF confirms.

Try googling for cheap opk strips. You'll need a few to use twice a day :)

Sorry for my looooong post, I just hope I explained it okay

Keep testing till af comes (FX she doesn't).

You need a basal body thermometer to check your temps. You need to check your temps the same time every morning before you get out of bed or literally do anything. Example set your alarm for 5 am and have your thermometer on the night stand. Alarm goes off and you take your temp. A good website to use is google Fertility Friend. You put your temp in there each morning and Fertility Friend (FF) will do the rest.
Temping will only confirm o and not predict it. So you will know when you have old for sure. The 1st half of your cycle will be lowish temps. Then once you have o'd your temps will be higher. FF will show you that o happened of you have 3 higher temps compared to your last 6 temps. If you google temping some more there might be easier explanations for you. Oh and put a link to your FF chart in your Baby and Bump signature as we love stalking and that way we can see your chart and give you advise :)

Regarding opks, these are great to tell you that o is coming. They work like pregnancy tests, the difference is that the testl line HAS to be as dark as the control line or darker to be considered positive. Normally you start using them twice a day from cd 10. Depending on the brand you buy you do one in the morning with second morning urine and one at night. I did mine at 11 am and 7pm. It will start of faint lines as you progress into your cycle. As soon as you start seeing a line bd every other day. When it is positive you bd every day until FF confirms you have ovulated. A positive opk (depening on the brand) indicates that o will happen withing 12 - 24 hours. So it predicts and FF confirms.

Try googling for cheap opk strips. You'll need a few to use twice a day :)

Sorry for my looooong post, I just hope I explained it okay

This explained it perfectly!! Thank you so so much!! If I do get AF this week, I will start temping and using opk's. How do I put the link in the signature??

I was not expecting today's temp to rise, but the holidays do have my sleep patterns all out of whack. The sock is yest opk around 1pm the blanket yest 9:45 and the ring today 12:45. Has it gottern any darker yet? I can't tell..

It is my pleasure :hugs:
Oh and try to take your temp vaginally, it is apparently more stable because if you snore or breath through your mouth it might not be that accurate.

I Googled how to put FF chart into baby and bump signature. Followed those steps so unfortunately I don't quite remember how to do that.

It is my pleasure :hugs:
Oh and try to take your temp vaginally, it is apparently more stable because if you snore or breath through your mouth it might not be that accurate.

I Googled how to put FF chart into baby and bump signature. Followed those steps so unfortunately I don't quite remember how to do that.

How do you temp vaginally?? Sorry, I'm really new to charting things..

If you buy the basal body thermometer you use it same as taking oral temp... It just goes in the 'mouth' down there :blush:

If you buy the basal body thermometer you use it same as taking oral temp... It just goes in the 'mouth' down there :blush:

I am still confused... What is considered the "mouth"? I am so stupid... I just want to make sure I do it right... Also, I might be getting a little cramping, but I am not sure if I am, or if I am just getting so paranoid about it that I'm feeling things...

Not stupid at all :)
Instead of putting thermometer in your mouth like normally you out it in your vaginal opening, wait for the beep and note temp.

Most ladies who temp vaginally don't do it during af as they find that a bit messy.

Sorry, I don't always explkain things that great.

Not stupid at all :)
Instead of putting thermometer in your mouth like normally you out it in your vaginal opening, wait for the beep and note temp.

Most ladies who temp vaginally don't do it during af as they find that a bit messy.

Sorry, I don't always explkain things that great.

That explanation was fine lol. I understand now. :) I am glad you are willing to help me understand lol. And yes, AF would make it nasty ha. I will start using fertility friend if I get AF this week. I just signed up for it, and now I am waiting to see what happens with AF. Can you get basal thermometers at like walmart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->