Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I live in South Africa so not sure but I think that I do recall some ladies mentioning that you can get decent ones there at a decent price.

I live in South Africa so not sure but I think that I do recall some ladies mentioning that you can get decent ones there at a decent price.

Okay, I just thought I would ask because otherwise I will have to order one online and wait for it to get here.

Sorry I posted twice :haha:

Go check Walmart 1st, I think you will get one there :)

In the us, you can get the bbt at any drug store, Walmart, etc for under $10. They're normally with the pregnancy tests.

In the us, you can get the balsam at any drug store, Walmart, etc for under $10. They're normally with the pregnancy tests.

Thanks so much!! I was wondering where they would be in walmart lol.

No place here had any bbt. Found one but it had terrible reviews so had to order mine online and loved it. If you can't find one I'll go through my email and find the link :)

Freaking h---... from what I read, FF will need 2 more days of higher temps to (possibly) show crosshairs. Craptastic.

June, yes but it doesn't change your O date. It needs 3 days of higher temps to confirm it wasn't one random high temp. FX it stays nice and high!

June, yes but it doesn't change your O date. It needs 3 days of higher temps to confirm it wasn't one random high temp. FX it stays nice and high!

Well hopefully I am right and it confirms CD14, so I will be 5DPO when it confirms... gosh I am bad at waiting. With my luck lately my temp will drop tomorrow and/or Friday.

Just gone 2015 here :dance:

Happy new year to all you wonderful ladies. Thx for helping me through my time of ttc and I'm wishing you an awesome year filled with BFP's xxxx

Happy new year Pamela!!

Thanks for being such an amazing support for all of us!

Ah Dani thanks for your kind words... Now I'm happy crying.

Poor dh needs to go through pretty much 5 more months of me.... Hahaha

Just realized I didn't link my photos. And the blanket was 12-30 around 1pm while the sock was 12-30 9:45pm, and the ring was 12-31 12:45pm. I just did another but haven't taken the pic yet as time's not up. Here we go.

Attachments

• 12-30 1.jpg
    12-30 1.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 12-30 2.jpg
    12-30 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 0
  • 12-31 1.jpg
    12-31 1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1
They look to me like they are all still in the beginning stages... I cannot tell if they are getting darker. My opks were faint, darker, faint, fainter, darker and then positive so just keep on testing. Hopefully o is not too far away :)

Fx :hugs:

Oh thank goodness! I was temporarily struggling not to freak out, but you got your sticky bean after confusing results, so I'll just try to be patient. Is it wrong of me to be taking my thermometer and opks to Lalo's relatives house? I can just imagine someone who doesn't know what opks are seeing it in the trash and freaking out. :rofl:

I tested and dh and I both saw an IMMED veryyy noticeable line right as the control line showed up BUT it looks white. I've had plenty if indented FRERS but NOTHING like this. So, ill be testing tomorrow a.m to see it it gets darker or if it was a HORRID evap. I saw many women had this when testing early the day before their FOR SURE bfp but Ive also read stuff (without pics) where women describe something similar and end up with AF. I really hope I get a new year BFP! DH and I were so certain it was going to be a for sure BFP at first and I even shouted "omg, its positive!" and my mother heard and so she took a peak and saw a line as well. U dont even have to search for it IRL but like I said, it looks white OR just very very veryyyy light colored. If this isn't real, this will be the meanest TWW I've ever had, with my perfect temps and now this test! I am def going to call demanding a refund if it doesn't progress into a BFP!! Crossing my fingers soooo tight! Dh and my mom both think it's guna be positive but I explained not to get too excited as some evaps can be worse than others. I just don't get how an evap can show so well after 5-10 seconds!!! I'm going nuts tonight, wondering what tomorrow will bring....fx!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->