Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks ladies! I'm getting excited!! :) I just hope this isn't some big trick. I'm so so nervous!!!!
I'm so glad u all can see it too! DH was screaming at the test when it stopped getting darker and just stayed that whitish line...lol. We were both watching the screen and literally shouted of joy at first. FX for an amazing New Year blessing today!!! :)

I can see it too, thx for posting Kenna.

Mary, my 9dpo test had a white/grey line with no colour but it was there long after the test dried etc. 10dpo I got the first sign of some colour. I'm keeping my fx and praying so hard that you have a BFP going!!!! :dust: x 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 and then just a little bit more on top of that heap!

Thanks for this! Kenna also said the same thing and compared her first pic with mine and they were quite similar and I may have only been 9dpo yesterday as well. I've been searching everywhere and it looks like this white line can go either way but a higher percentage BFP, based on what I read. I really pray I'm in that higher percent range!!! FX FX FX FX FX!!!!!

That's gonna be a long hold...... FX for a nice line Mary... Praying for it for so long....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

I really think it will turn BFP Mary!!! I just have a good feeling for you. Kenna and I both got early lines with no colour but they were there and you'll get it too.

I cannot believe such a long hold still, but I'll be patient as I know when you do POAS later it will be well worth the wait! :dust:

My friend tested negative on af day and positive the next. She was annoyed as had gone ahead and drunk a lot that night!

Ps no tests today as working so ill either do one this afternoon or wait til tomorrow. Bit nervous of doing one this afternoon in case diluted wee makes it a non-progressive line.

I slept terribly last night-im awful when I have something on my mind!

I wasn't able to hold it, for even 2 hrs LOL. I guess I was thinking about it too much. Ill still be testing around the same time tho, 12-2 sometime. Another few hrs or so to go!
I'm extremely nervous of being let down....PLZ dont be a mean trick!!!!!

https://db.tt/KI8wV2Yx

Well I think it's a non-progressive pregnancy :-( No lines came up at all at first, my heart sank. Then once dried the line showed up but it looks just like yesterday's. Be honest with me-it should be darker today. So cruel!

The top two tests are today, the bottom yesterday

This mornings are atill pretty pink so I can't really tell. Ic's can be horrible at watching progression and it can take a day or two to progress. Don't give up just yet

A1 the tests still have pink lines so the they are still picking up hormones. Normally doubling times is 24 - 48 hrs so take another test tomorrow and the compare. Like Dani said the cheap tests are not good to watch for progression. Maybe try one or 2 more expensive tests like FRER and see what happens.

FX and I'm sure it will all be fine :hugs:

Hmmm well im not feeling positive about this :-( I used the same tests with my daughter from 13dpo and they got darker every day. I'm 12dpo today and with my daughter the line showed straight away. I'll test tomorrow but I don't think it looks good.

I'm still keeping fx for you and remember each pregnancy is different even in the same women.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

This makes me more hopeful..

https://elina.naturalcycles.com/post/60917987924/im-pregnant

Hi ladies, do you mind if I join? I've been stalking this thread for awhile, and everyone is so friendly and supportive!

My husband and I got married in May and have been ttc since July. Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer!

Also, yes Mary, looking forward to your test results!

Welcome Michellebelle :hi:

Looks like you entered tww, how are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->