Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thank you! So far so good. Let the symptom spotting begin! I hope our timing was okay this cycle. I wanted to BD Tuesday and Wednesday, but we didn't have time/husband was tired so I hope we didn't miss it.

Looks good to me :) Mary always says it is the days before o that are better for conception.

I personally believe very strongly without any shadow of a doubt that the day before o was the day we conceived.

Are you an early tester? Or wheb do you plan to test?

I would like to join! Currently in the TWW...or torture whichever way you look at it lol. I think AF comes next week sometime but I haven't been tracking so much since it makes me :wacko: FX for everyone!!! 2015 will be our year!!!

I don't know wtf is going on, but now my temp has dropped again, and yesterday afternoon I had a bit of light pink when I wiped up there - like I do a few days before AF only much lighter pink. I put in a tampon to see if there was a lot, and there was very bright red streaks and pinkish brown, but very little. No more spotting that I can tell so far today and no physical stuff at all actually. I have been really depressed since late last night. Not sure why, I just feel like life is on hold and I am not doing anything worthwhile with it - don't have any chance to with work, which wastes all my time... sorry to be such a downer.

I would like to join! Currently in the TWW...or torture whichever way you look at it lol. I think AF comes next week sometime but I haven't been tracking so much since it makes me :wacko: FX for everyone!!! 2015 will be our year!!!

Welcome and FX that AF doesn't come next week :dust: :dust:

I don't know wtf is going on, but now my temp has dropped again, and yesterday afternoon I had a bit of light pink when I wiped up there - like I do a few days before AF only much lighter pink. I put in a tampon to see if there was a lot, and there was very bright red streaks and pinkish brown, but very little. No more spotting that I can tell so far today and no physical stuff at all actually. I have been really depressed since late last night. Not sure why, I just feel like life is on hold and I am not doing anything worthwhile with it - don't have any chance to with work, which wastes all my time... sorry to be such a downer.

Don't worry too much about that drop, June. It is still looks like a high temp (higher than pre o temps) meaning that if your temp is still high tomorrow you'll get crosshairs.
I'm sure that you are in the tww.

The spotting can be spotting after ovulation and I've read of many ladies that get that sometimes. I think Mary is one of them as well.

Ok so what do ya'll do to pass the time in the TWW? I am just trying to focus on work but it's hard. 5 days to go! No sign of AF yet and last month she was a week early! 👍

Looks good to me :) Mary always says it is the days before o that are better for conception.

I personally believe very strongly without any shadow of a doubt that the day before o was the day we conceived.

I'm thinking I will test around the 10th, based on my temps. I don't want to poas too early, because I just get disappointed! But we will see how long I can hold out. :haha:

My last tww when I concieved felt good to me. I was diagnosed with ovarian cysts at 2dpo so I was bummed and thought I was out. The ladies on here gave me tons of hope though and I got back on the band waggon.

It was my first cycle that I was temping and that actually relaxed me in a strange way... I didn't really get much symptoms so I didn't spot.

I tried every night to spend 30 mins on the couch with my eyes closed, music on and deep breaths imagining a healthy uterus/environment for implantation etc. I called it my pregnancy meditation :haha:

I actually dont have much advice for the tww as I know how all you can think of is getting a BFP. FX hun

I'm thinking I will test around the 10th, based on my temps. I don't want to poas too early, because I just get disappointed! But we will see how long I can hold out. :haha:

I live in a small town so I had one test left over and vowed to not use it till af was late because 'people' would start talking if I constantly bought tests etc.

I felt soooooo out on 9dpo and decided just to waste the test and wait for af. Got 2nd white line and then knew immediately it was my BFP.

I hope there will be absolutely no dissapointment for you this cycle
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks guys , I really hope so , it's really strange ive been so happy lately and so full of energy and bouncing about I even cleaned my entire house ( which isn't like me at all normally I have no energy and I struggle to do stuff lol I have a blood condition that makes me really tired ) I just want this so much I can't work out what's going on :( x

Waiting here still..... :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome to our new ladies and hope you all get a :bfp: :happydance:

June this could be the ovulation spotting.... Which could be a good sign FX your DH's :spermy: and your eggy met.... Tomorrow you might see a crosshairs and FF might put you at 3dpo. So FX for a nice high temp and a :bfp: after...

June this could be the ovulation spotting.... Which could be a good sign FX your DH's :spermy: and your eggy met.... Tomorrow you might see a crosshairs and FF might put you at 3dpo. So FX for a nice high temp and a :bfp: after...

I'd like to be hopeful but everything seems wonky and I have a bad feeling. My body is worn out and achy and I don't even have sore boobs like I almost always do by this CD. I just know it's not going to be a BFP cycle - in fact, I am thinking this is a sign of bad things to come. I just turned 34, could be too late ttc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->