Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

LOL I want there to be "Like" with the "Thanks" - we are all waiting, Mary, and you know we are NOT a patient bunch.

A1, I hope you get a great result on your tests if you plan on testing again today.
FX and loads of sticky :dust:

Mary, I really hope everything is okay?? Still here waiting for you regardless of what your test said :hugs:

AFM I am officially not liking this whole time difference thing! I've just gone through pages of this thread checking for temp updates where you ladies have posted and nobody has a new temp for today.... Urgh going crazy over here!!!

My line is darker this morning :) still not very dark but it's similar to DD's line at 13 dpo with her.

The only issue is again there was no line at all for first 2 minutes whereas with DD it showed as soon as the pee hit. Different tests so maybe that's why. Ill test tomorrow and Saturday then if still looking stronger ill buy a digital (?) on Saturday as in town then and test Sunday. Af due Monday

Mary is ok! I talked with her some yesterday (in between the 10 naps I took lol). I'm sure she'll be on today.

Congrats again A1983.... Your test today is darker than your DD's.... Really happy for you..... :happydance:

Sorry ladies. Ive been too down to come on because I got a BFN yesterday and I really had alot of hope this cycle :(. Although my temp is still highER than some temps, I just feel out after todays temp. I also realized I had a low-grade fever yesterday so I just discarded that crazy temp. I know it'll happen someday, I just don't get why stupid tests have to play mean tricks like that!!! It makes me sick! We TTC soooo hard and they can make INSTANT evaps that are visible to even an oblivious mans eye. Not right. Wondfo still said no as of this a.m too. Ill keep u all posted, or ill all least keep my chart updated if I don't come on. Between being sick and this huge let down, I'm feeling a bit bummed out. Ill bounce back to my positive self in no time, I'm sure. I guess I need a little time to be angry at the FRER company! lol.
So on that note, I'm saving my special 3pk of frer for next cycle...yes, I have a special box blessed with baby dust..lol ;) UNLESSa miracle happens and AF doesn't show. I'm not feeling very good about it tho.

Last night I had the WORST pain from my lower abdomen to my crotch and it was SO bad for 20 mins that I was on all fours on our bed actually crying out. Dh said I looked like one of those "I didn't know I was pregnant" women. He said he has never seen me experience anything like it before...it scared him, bad. It finally died down and i was able to sit up after about 20mins and it completely stopped after an hr...idk if maybe I pulled something from coughing or I fear its my appendix. I have never felt anything like it before. I couldn't even think straight. Ouch. If it occurs again, ill def being going to the ER. I'm going to call my doctor about it for safety anyway though.

Sorry I kept u all waiting! Lol. I was too bummed to share the bad news :-\. Stupid frer!!!! Lol I'm so angry with that "#1" brand! Its actually the only brand that has given me an evap like that and I use wondfo! lol

I hope you all had a great new year!

I don't know wtf is going on, but now my temp has dropped again, and yesterday afternoon I had a bit of light pink when I wiped up there - like I do a few days before AF only much lighter pink. I put in a tampon to see if there was a lot, and there was very bright red streaks and pinkish brown, but very little. No more spotting that I can tell so far today and no physical stuff at all actually. I have been really depressed since late last night. Not sure why, I just feel like life is on hold and I am not doing anything worthwhile with it - don't have any chance to with work, which wastes all my time... sorry to be such a downer.

I think it feels like everything is in limbo while ttc - like it's difficult to plan anything too far forward. Small steps Starryjune - hopefully tomorrow is a better day

I am so so sorry about your BFN Mary. I'll once again be the forever optimist and hope for your BFP and af to be late :hugs:

We understand you being down and just know we are all here for you!

I'm sorry you had some pain, hopefully it wont happen again.

Im so sorry to hear that Mary.... :hugs:

Praying that your :bfp: comes soon.......

Ttc really does torture our minds and hearts, I wish I could make you switch off til your bfp but that just wouldn't be true ttc practice! You WILL get your bfp, but one thing I have definitely found is distracting myself lots has helped the tww pass more quickly and less symptom spotting. That's why I also didn't want to temp but that's just my decision and I would get too stressed analysing. Last month I was stupidly obsessed with ttc, this month I moved house and was distracted. I definitely vote distraction for you ttc's next cycle! Good luck Mary, just remember we're either feeling or have felt exactly the same anguish as you whether it be every flippin af or just a few x And yes those tests were cruel. Obviously the sensible thing to keep us sane would be to wait til af day to test but that's not going to happen unless you're REALLY distracted! Maybe you need a little weekend away? :)

I'm sorry to hear about your BFN Mary. I'm praying that AF is late for you! FXed!!!!!

Sorry for your BFN Mary. Your time is coming.

Sorry to hear about your BFN, Mary. It is always such a letdown. I hope you're feeling better today and that there are no more pains!

Sorry about the stupid bfn Mary. You couldn't possibly ever let any of us down. Your BFP will come... And soon.

I don't know wtf is going on, but now my temp has dropped again, and yesterday afternoon I had a bit of light pink when I wiped up there - like I do a few days before AF only much lighter pink. I put in a tampon to see if there was a lot, and there was very bright red streaks and pinkish brown, but very little. No more spotting that I can tell so far today and no physical stuff at all actually. I have been really depressed since late last night. Not sure why, I just feel like life is on hold and I am not doing anything worthwhile with it - don't have any chance to with work, which wastes all my time... sorry to be such a downer.

I think it feels like everything is in limbo while ttc - like it's difficult to plan anything too far forward. Small steps Starryjune - hopefully tomorrow is a better day

I feel this exact same way! I look at this past 21 months like....where did time go?! I feel like I should be living my life ALOT more while TTC than I am but IDK HOW! ud think I would have learned after all this time. I'm sure this feeling is very common for every TTCer. Its hard for sure :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->