Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks for indulging me ladies :) I had an appt with my OB today and made her look at my chart.. Lol! She says cd18 too. I've only ever had my temp drop major on one cd10 anyway (if I O'd cd16) and it wasn't this drastic. Fx so freaking hard. It's getting taxing.. We have tests lined up and all that. Bleh :(

I started progesterone cream this month as well as synthroid. Would that for any reason cause my temp to drop off earlier? I would think the opposite!

it could make ur temp drop IF u accidently start it too soon due to early O, because if you take it before O, that can actually affect O. I'm sure u know that part. Hmm. That is strange tho because like u, id expect ur temps to do the opposite while on P as well... FX this all is because a BFP is on the way! Which day did u start the P btw?

So both fortune cookies I have been taking about for months have the number 22 on the end. They're both the same fortune saying "Your present plans are going to succeed.", only there's all different #'s except the number 22 on both fortunes...im on cycle #22...hmm. Lol. Call me superstitious but hey, maybe my fortune will finally come true this month! :) FX! Dh just noticed the #22 on both of them last night when we were organizing and he was like "Hey! Maybe this is a sign!" :haha:. He's just as bad as me half the time!! :rofl:

Mary, I love that!!!! It can just as easily be true as not, but I like the way it's headed! :dust:

Ugh I probably started it too soon honestly. I thought I had O'd on cd16 so I probably started it the next day. Damn

aidensmommy1: I am superstitious like that too! DH had a fortune cookie when we got chinese food for New Years and it said something along the lines of the thing he wishes for most coming true soon. I hope both of the fortunes are accurate :)

And on a side note: cutieq, your avatar made me lol :)

Ok I might have taken it on cd18.. I'm really not sure. If it made me skip my O would it still show a biphasic chart?

Eeep! Good luck aidensmommy!!!!
I noticed today that my nipples are usually dark, this had never happened to me so I'm hoping this is a good sign!
Did anyone else experience just their nipples darkening? I've heard of darkening areolas but not nipples

I would like to join this thread. It is my first day on these boards, but decided to sign up after lurking for a little while! DH and I have been TTC #2 since March with no luck. I am currently 8 DPO and this TWW seems like it's lasting forever!

:hi:
Welcome to the group and FX that your :bfp: will be here in just a few short days!

So both fortune cookies I have been taking about for months have the number 22 on the end. They're both the same fortune saying "Your present plans are going to succeed.", only there's all different #'s except the number 22 on both fortunes...im on cycle #22...hmm. Lol. Call me superstitious but hey, maybe my fortune will finally come true this month! :) FX! Dh just noticed the #22 on both of them last night when we were organizing and he was like "Hey! Maybe this is a sign!" :haha:. He's just as bad as me half the time!! :rofl:

:yipee: The number 22 has to mean something! I believe in signs as well so I'm hoping this is it!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Eeep! Good luck aidensmommy!!!!
I noticed today that my nipples are usually dark, this had never happened to me so I'm hoping this is a good sign!
Did anyone else experience just their nipples darkening? I've heard of darkening areolas but not nipples

I think I noticed once during the tww that my boobs felt bigger but that was it. Only after a few weeks into pregnancy did I notice the veins a bit more and they seemed to have 'calmed' a bit. I think I might just be one of those ladies who didn't have any symptoms till after 5/6 weeks.

FX that this is a good sign for you though!!!

Welcome to the group new ladies!

Over here, feeling a bit disappointed this morning. Had a slight temp drop, but I decided to test anyway with an IC and It was BFN. At 10 dpo, I feel like I'd see a faint line if I were pregnant, but I do know that it's not over til AF shows up. I do feel out this month though, sadly.

Thank you for welcoming me! I woke up feeling nauseous this morning (gagged twice when brushing my teeth) and just feeling yucky. I found a Dollar Tree pregnancy test in my drawer and swore I wasn't going to test, but the stupid urge to POAS got the best of me. I'm only 9 DPO today, so I'm not sure why I was expecting to see anything, but of course there is a stupid ghost test line. Now I have more to obsess over :wacko:

Thank you for welcoming me! I woke up feeling nauseous this morning (gagged twice when brushing my teeth) and just feeling yucky. I found a Dollar Tree pregnancy test in my drawer and swore I wasn't going to test, but the stupid urge to POAS got the best of me. I'm only 9 DPO today, so I'm not sure why I was expecting to see anything, but of course there is a stupid ghost test line. Now I have more to obsess over :wacko:

I also swore I wasn't going to test today! I was going to wait until Sat or Sun. Terrible self-control! :haha:

I hope yours turns into a real BFP!

Thanks Michellebelle!

What a freak I am, now I'm uploading my photo and tweaking it and the line is thin, but there! Will have to wait and see if it turns into anything... https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/1-1.jpg?t=1420720775

Good luck Snshine! Ghost test lines make me batty!

AFM - I think I'm 1 DPO. My temp went back up today after yesterday's (hopefully) O dip. FX for a continued rise tomorrow and Sunday! Last month's annovulatory cycle really got me down.

I hope that BFP shows before AF, Michelle :hugs:

Thank you so much! I love your positivity! It definitely helps! :hugs:

I wish I could do more than just virtual hugs and words for you ladies. I do mean them though!
I cannot wait for you all to have BFP's!!!

OMG! I saw your line on the test and it looks like the line I got at 9dpo. I didn't even think ghost line or evap. It was like a white / grey line where the 2nd line is suppose to show up.

It looked like the test was trying to show me something but it wasn't sensitive enough :haha:

Anyway FMU on 10 DPO gave me a 2nd line and extremely diluted urine the evening of 10dpo gave me a "pregnant 1-2" on a digi

I have my fx so tightly and hope that this is your BFP line :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"