Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Chin up ladies... you are not out until the witch shows :hugs:

I really had the same "I'm out feeling" a few times during my cycle because I didn't feel pregnant. Still I got the BFP and I didn't even feel pregnant until middle of 5 weeks when morning sickness started.

Thanks! That is very encouraging! :flower:

I think positive thinking might have helped me as well during my tww. Since o was confirmed I lay on the couch each evening listening to music that I liked and focussing on my breathing.
I would envision a healthy uterus for implantation etc.

:rofl: reading back on it now I must sound like such a loon!

I don't feel up to getting any testing done, and DH wants us to wait til it's been over a year with no luck. I feel like crap today, pms is setting in.

Yay! O dip today! Here's to hoping I actually release an egg this month, and don't repeat last month's annovulatory cycle.

I think positive thinking might have helped me as well during my tww. Since o was confirmed I lay on the couch each evening listening to music that I liked and focussing on my breathing.

That's actually a wonderful idea! -I'm totally a believer in that kind of thing

That's actually a wonderful idea! -I'm totally a believer in that kind of thing

I agree :haha:. It sounds a little looney but it does our body good to be as relaxed aa possible and thinking positive can certainly help keep us a little more relaxed :). FX for lots of BFP's this month!

Sorry ive been MIA ladies. Ive been really busy with preparing for freezing cold weather up here and Aidens first week back to school after vaca.
I went for my u/s to make sure the cyst isn't an "all the time cyst" and hopefully it was just from O but I'm still waiting for the results. Last time they contacted me about my cyst within 18hrs and its now been 2 days so I'm HOPING this is a good sign. They usually call quick with "abnormal" results for any type of test for me but we shall see. I can only hope for the best! Ill keep you ladies updated with the outcome.

So I read yesterday that IF the scar tissue blocking your tube is caused from infection then there's a great chance the enzymes will work for you but if its from a surgery, its more a 50/50. This came from another new person that the enzyme has recently worked for and she researched a ton on it, like myself. But anyway, the docs think mine was caused from the infection itself but obviously we cant be certain. That actually gave me more hope reading this woman's blog. Now I feel its a 50/50 chance that it'll work for me, which is good in my eyes, and if it doesn't, ill be as prepared as possible for the next step we'll need to take.

I'm sure I have alot to catch up on so I'm going to read the last few pages or so and catch up with u all shortly :). I hope everyone has been having a great start to the New year! :)
:dust:

Sorry ive been MIA ladies. Ive been really busy with preparing for freezing cold weather up here and Aidens first week back to school after vaca.
I went for my u/s to make sure the cyst isn't an "all the time cyst" and hopefully it was just from O but I'm still waiting for the results. Last time they contacted me about my cyst within 18hrs and its now been 2 days so I'm HOPING this is a good sign. They usually call quick with "abnormal" results for any type of test for me but we shall see. I can only hope for the best! Ill keep you ladies updated with the outcome.

So I read yesterday that IF the scar tissue blocking your tube is caused from infection then there's a great chance the enzymes will work for you but if its from a surgery, its more a 50/50. This came from another new person that the enzyme has recently worked for and she researched a ton on it, like myself. But anyway, the docs think mine was caused from the infection itself but obviously we cant be certain. That actually gave me more hope reading this woman's blog. Now I feel its a 50/50 chance that it'll work for me, which is good in my eyes, and if it doesn't, ill be as prepared as possible for the next step we'll need to take.

I'm sure I have alot to catch up on so I'm going to read the last few pages or so and catch up with u all shortly :). I hope everyone has been having a great start to the New year! :)

Good luck hon and hope the enzymes work for you!! I think I took like 400 serrapeptase capsules over the last few months.. lol. FX for you :)

Helloooooo ladies! Long time no see eh? We went to Mexico for New Year's and I happened to O down there I think... I need you guys to play "when did I ovulate?" for me, if you don't mind! This one's really curious..

I usually O on CD18, but O'd on CD16 or 17 a couple months back, just once. Otherwise always on CD18. I got a peak reading from my monitor on CD15 this month and was like great.. guess I am O'ing early! I never got a + OPK but got the closest thing to it on CD15, as well as some EWCM. I also got EWCM on CD18..

On CD18 at my usual temping time, my temp was very low, 96.99. Then a few hours later when I woke up "for reals" it was very high, 97.69. I'm going with the earlier, lower temp, and when I put my FF settings on FAM, I get that I O'd on CD18. When I put the settings on Advanced, I get CD16 as my O date. The CD18 date works better with my typical temp pattern for sure, but when I put in the later temp (97.69) NOTHING looks normal. So who knows. I did get full ferning on CD16 & 17.

So what do you think? When did I O? I'm nervous because if I O'd on CD16 then I'm clearly out, but if I O'd on CD18 then today's big dip could have been implantation. I started progesterone cream this cycle and don't know if it's normal for temps to drop earlier than normal before AF with it.. wouldn't make sense to me, but I don't know much about it. Sorry for the novel.. thanks ladies!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5225eb

Af arrived.
Bummerrr. But. I have kept emotions in check this time around. Last time ttc was such an emotional roller coaster so I've been working on not investing all of my emotions into it and keeping a positive attitude. It will happen when and how it's meant to.
SO let's try again!

Psulion good luck!! Fx! Hopefully just too early on that bfn..!

Helloooooo ladies! Long time no see eh? We went to Mexico for New Year's and I happened to O down there I think... I need you guys to play "when did I ovulate?" for me, if you don't mind! This one's really curious..

I usually O on CD18, but O'd on CD16 or 17 a couple months back, just once. Otherwise always on CD18. I got a peak reading from my monitor on CD15 this month and was like great.. guess I am O'ing early! I never got a + OPK but got the closest thing to it on CD15, as well as some EWCM. I also got EWCM on CD18..

On CD18 at my usual temping time, my temp was very low, 96.99. Then a few hours later when I woke up "for reals" it was very high, 97.69. I'm going with the earlier, lower temp, and when I put my FF settings on FAM, I get that I O'd on CD18. When I put the settings on Advanced, I get CD16 as my O date. The CD18 date works better with my typical temp pattern for sure, but when I put in the later temp (97.69) NOTHING looks normal. So who knows. I did get full ferning on CD16 & 17.

So what do you think? When did I O? I'm nervous because if I O'd on CD16 then I'm clearly out, but if I O'd on CD18 then today's big dip could have been implantation. I started progesterone cream this cycle and don't know if it's normal for temps to drop earlier than normal before AF with it.. wouldn't make sense to me, but I don't know much about it. Sorry for the novel.. thanks ladies!

hmm...im thinking it looks like you did O 8 days ago with just a very big LP dip, maybe implantation..? OR u could be oing so id BD for safety but I can help u better after seeing tomorrows temp so BD for safety but as I said, I bet u oed and ur temp will pop back up tomorrow :). FX!

Or actually, what was ur temp on day 15? Cuz if u oed on day 15, that would make u 11dpo today and it could have been the dreadful drop signaling the witch BUT I'm praying this isn't the case and that ur really 8dpo. I just wanted to throw that out there so that if u start spotting today, you'll know its probably the mean witch :-\. I really wish I knew what ur day 15 temp would have been because Your fertility monitor fit that day as well. Fertile cm is quite common before AF as well. Again, I'm not saying this is the case, just want u to be aware just incase! Good luck hun!!!

Oh and I'm happy to hear about the serrapeptase you've been taking as well :). I sure hope it helps you (if u even need the help from it! :) ) GL!

Yay! O dip today! Here's to hoping I actually release an egg this month, and don't repeat last month's annovulatory cycle.

FX FX I hope this is your lucky cycle!!! :dust:

I was just wondering about how you were this morning and how things went with the u/s. Thanks for the update. I have everything crossed for your tube to be open and that the enzymes did their magic. I love the positive vibes you have and send out and how you manage to always see the positive in life even when you aren't feeling on top of the world!
You deserve that sticky bean and I'm sure it is literally just around the corner!! :dust:

OMG Cheryl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: I'm so happy to see you!!!
I was thinking the other day that some of the ladies have gone missing and I specifically thought of you :hugs:

I'm not that clued up so wont be able to guess when you o'd sorry, but I just wanted to say :hi: and sprinkle some of the magic :dust: all over you!!!

Af arrived.
Bummerrr. But. I have kept emotions in check this time around. Last time ttc was such an emotional roller coaster so I've been working on not investing all of my emotions into it and keeping a positive attitude. It will happen when and how it's meant to.
SO let's try again!

Psulion good luck!! Fx! Hopefully just too early on that bfn..!

I'm sorry AF arrived and I hope it is meant to happen real soon! :dust:

I would like to join this thread. It is my first day on these boards, but decided to sign up after lurking for a little while! DH and I have been TTC #2 since March with no luck. I am currently 8 DPO and this TWW seems like it's lasting forever!

I wish I knew my temp from cd15 but I didn't temp then :( I thinkwe had just gotten to mexico and I forgot! But I doubt I O'd on cd15, I almost always have a drop and then big spike. I just don't get what's going on ughhh. I know I've o'd already just don't know which day. So frustrating! Doesn't really matter though, we will find out tomorrow

@pamela I freaking missed you!!!

I wish I knew my temp from cd15 but I didn't temp then :( I thinkwe had just gotten to mexico and I forgot! But I doubt I O'd on cd15, I almost always have a drop and then big spike. I just don't get what's going on ughhh. I know I've o'd already just don't know which day. So frustrating! Doesn't really matter though, we will find out tomorrow

@pamela I freaking missed you!!!

u def did O, in my opinion. I know it stinks not knowing ...just that two day difference in O days can drive us crazy! Lol. I see ur LP is 11 days long so I guess we'll know for sure in 4 days which one it was, or a BFP earlier, depending when ur testing :) FX for the BFP!
anways, I noticed ur temp usually doesn't drop until 9-11dpo so this HUGE dip at 8dpo could have been a "ID" but as I'm sure u know, u wouldn't be able to say if it was an ID until u get ur BFP. Also, 8dpo IS the most common day for implantation dips, according to the studies FF have done based on a ton of pregnancy charts. I hope this is it for u! CD16 o would make AF due for you the day after tomorrow, correct? Just wondering how long your poor head has to go crazy wondering about ut O day before u know! :haha:. Its sooo hard not to obsess about our exact O day. I almost always do STILL and I know that as long as I BDed at least 2 days before O that there are great chances so ill say to myself "oh well, ull know soon enough..." but then I find myself obsessing about it the next day and cant seem to let it go! Lol. So if ur anything like me, I hope AF doesn't show in 2 days and that you O'ed on day 18 with a nice BFP at the end of ur TWW :) FX!

Also, I wanted to add, bding the day before O has a higher rate of resulting in pregnancy sooo IF o was some how on day 15, thats still good bding time. It looks to me that ur bding timing is great, even if O were to have had occurred anywhere from CD 15-19. Along with the day Before ovulation, 2 days before ovulation has an even higher pregnancy rate, studies have shown. It allows sperm to mature in our tubes and awaiting our egg so when we BD one (or both) of the days leading up to O, ur absolutely not out, by any means! :). Wanted to share that info w u. I was surprised when I learned that the highest conception rate happens from BDing 2 days before our O day. Of course its always good to bd every other day while TTC but I wanted you to know that ur def not out if u BD even once if that time frame. Sry, I know I blabber alot lol :p

Thanks for indulging me ladies :) I had an appt with my OB today and made her look at my chart.. Lol! She says cd18 too. I've only ever had my temp drop major on one cd10 anyway (if I O'd cd16) and it wasn't this drastic. Fx so freaking hard. It's getting taxing.. We have tests lined up and all that. Bleh :(

I started progesterone cream this month as well as synthroid. Would that for any reason cause my temp to drop off earlier? I would think the opposite!

Melewen, did u have "peak" on day 16 as well as 15? Because if so, 16 could actually be it, seeing that ur temps rose then maybe a fallback on day 17..? Just a possibility incase we're all wrong about day 18. Something about day 16 is sticking out to me. But like I said in my last post to you, u had GREAT bd timing for day 16 or 18. Temping isn't an exact science and it can take a day or two for a *good* temp rise some cycles. Having ur doc agree with ur O day is def reassuring though. Either way, u have as good of odds as any with your timing and I hope LOTS of baby dust got to u this cycle and you get ur sticky bean! Cant wait for our 2015 BFPs to start rolling in! FX FX FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->