Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Good luck, Laura! It would be great if the tea could have so much of a difference.

NurseGinger, thanks! I never thought I would wish for cramps!

June, your chart does look really good!

Over here, 7 dpo and no real symptoms unfortunately. This afternoon I started getting a shoulder pain that moved down my arm and hurt enough for me to kinda try to stretch my arms and then went away. I'm sure that means absolutely nothing though. Just hyper-aware of every little thing during this time!

FX Laura, early o means early testing and not that long of a wait. That opk looks almost positive to me so I agree that you need to start getting swimmers in there. Even if this is not o yet better be covered than miss it.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Michelle, lack of feeling anything could be a good sign in itself. Not meaning to get your hopes up but my last tww I felt out on many occasions due to lack of symptoms. Not that I got many during other tww. It just felt like there was always something that made me feel pregnant and the last tww I didn't feel any of it. But hey all turned out good :D
Keeping my FX for you and hoping that you get a nice :bfp: when you test
:dust: :dust: :dust:

I emailed my ob-gyn yesterday and described the abnormalcy of this cycle and lack of pms, etc. to hopefully have her tell something to ease my nerves either way based on her experience. Well, she set me straight about not thinking anything meant anything... she said it's not possible to feel any symptoms this early and that nothing I said indicated pregnancy. So, I will assume I am out and that my body is just being nicer to be with no major PMS (yet at least) after hitting me with a whammy AF last month. Still disappointed but DH and I talked and we will stop TTC until this summer, after we go on an epic vacation to celebrate both our raises & big bonuses this year. He is worried about me being pregnant and going out of the US, where healthcare may not be the best much less affordable. My gut is even telling me motherhood is a dream and that's it - not something that will be my reality. Maybe I can get a dog in a few years.

Interesting what she says about feeling nothing. Not really a believer in that. I think most of us here with BFPs can say we felt it noticed something different but I know there are women that feel nothing.

You're not out until the witch shows so don't get too bummed yet but I understand setting expectations with yourself. We all do it.

6 dpo and no really big symptoms of implantation. I have had headaches, insomia and increased cm. Hopefully my lack of feeling anything is a good sign! With my last pregnancy (I wound up mc though) I had symptoms all the way from 3dpo until my bfp. Ugh why is this so confusing?!?

I know, I should just be patient and stick with what feels right to me. She tends to be very no-frills and I understand she can't give false hope or a real assessment via email exchange, it just kind of snapped me back to reality that I am obsessing when there's no way to know until AF shows or I test... I guess I am mostly worried because of the first-time midcycle spotting, combined with NO sore boobs like usual and so on that I might not have successfully ovulated and thus am in for weeks of waiting for AF????

Every tww and pregnancy is different for every woman. Fingers crossed xxx

+opk for me tonight! Donor is coming over tomorrow :)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/imagejpg1_zps392ba0b8.jpg

June I really wouldn't give up or get down so easy, if you don't mind me asking how old are you?

Yay for a positive opk laura! GL catching that egg!!

I have an interview tomorrow at a daycare, im really excited. For the last few years I have been in banking, but always thought about going back to school for elementary education. I love kids! I haven't been working since the end of july, and im def getting cabin fever!!!!

Every tww and pregnancy is different for every woman. Fingers crossed xxx

+opk for me tonight! Donor is coming over tomorrow :)
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/imagejpg1_zps392ba0b8.jpg

Yay!! Good luck! *dust*

June I really wouldn't give up or get down so easy, if you don't mind me asking how old are you?

Yay for a positive opk laura! GL catching that egg!!

I have an interview tomorrow at a daycare, im really excited. For the last few years I have been in banking, but always thought about going back to school for elementary education. I love kids! I haven't been working since the end of july, and im def getting cabin fever!!!!

I just turned 34. I guess my inner defense mechanisms are standing full guard... at this point I'd be shocked if a sticky BFP happened. DH and I are going to take a break until this summer so I can refocus on simpler things.

Have you two had any testing done for you to think your not going to get pregnant? If you have been trying for more than a year, then maybe a check up would help

Have you two had any testing done for you to think your not going to get pregnant? If you have been trying for more than a year, then maybe a check up would help

We've been half-assed trying since May, but properly trying since Sept. (using OPK, correct BBT, and Pre-Seed, since I lack EWCM some cycles). We both had general tests (annual pap/exam for me plus bloodwork on my thyroid - all very healthy she said, no reason to think I had issues conceiving since I brought her my last 4 months of FF charts). Hubby got his SA and physical exam from a urologist last month, and checked out fine - high in count, 1% below average in motility and morphology which his doc said is no need for concern... everyone has told us it is normal for it to take a year, even longer, esp. since we aren't kids anymore (he is 40).

It's just been harder maybe than usual for me because I have bipolar, and in the beginning when I just expected it to happen, AF would arrive and it would trigger mega depression... and the 2WW would get me so revved up I'd be manic. SO, back on full meds *unless* I do get pregnant, then will have to adjust them/cut some out entirely. My moods have been great since about 3 weeks after being back on them, about 2 months now, so we think it might be best to stop trying, plan a nice fancy spring vacation, and then start trying again then ;)

Sounds like a good plan :) do you know where your going yet? Ttc is hard enough by itself, I couldn't imagine dealing with bipolar disorder as well. Sorry :(

Sounds like a good plan :) do you know where your going yet? Ttc is hard enough by itself, I couldn't imagine dealing with bipolar disorder as well. Sorry :(

Probably Antigua and splurging on a fancy place to stay. DH admitted last night that he hasn't wanted to book anything yet because it could be a very bad situation if I was pregnant, outside the country, esp. if in my first trimester... I was like - omg, yes. The cost of non-network care alone is frightening!!

My parents stayed in Antigua last summer and loved it. They stayed at sandals I think

Hi Starry, yes definitely book a nice break-maybe sooner rather than later incase you do fall pregnant in the next couple of months? Ttc is soooo exhausting and mind consuming. Distraction in 2ww is the key. Also id get your dr to test all your fertility hormones on day 3 and 21 of your cycle as if any of out this can be rectified pretty quickly and get you pregnant. I have 2 friends ttc for over a year-one just found out she has pcos so now on metformin and the other given no explanation-nothing is wrong. I also had a hsg test to check my tubes were ok-this may be my friends next step. Hope this helps and enjoy the break away! But definitely try to distract yourself in 2ww-that definitely helped me as I stopped symptom spotting too.

Good luck to all you ttc-it WILL happen!

I feel like I am most likely out this cycle. I checked past cycles and I'm feeling the way I normally do a couple of days before AF shows. I had light cramping yesterday, but apparently got that the last two cycles at 8 dpo too!

I'm still trying to remain hopeful, but definitely not expecting anything this month.

Chin up ladies... you are not out until the witch shows :hugs:

I really had the same "I'm out feeling" a few times during my cycle because I didn't feel pregnant. Still I got the BFP and I didn't even feel pregnant until middle of 5 weeks when morning sickness started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->