Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

FX snshine... I see the thin line... FX it gets thicker and darker.....

Welcome to TWW ttc74.... FX temps goes up and stay there till your :bfp:

Welcome to all new ladies....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

I hope your temps continue to rise TTC74. If I had to guess (just because I'm not an expert) I would guess 1dpo too :)

Bring on the tww and pee sticks :dance:

I hope that BFP shows before AF, Michelle :hugs:

Thank you so much! I love your positivity! It definitely helps! :hugs:

I wish I could do more than just virtual hugs and words for you ladies. I do mean them though!
I cannot wait for you all to have BFP's!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you for welcoming me! I woke up feeling nauseous this morning (gagged twice when brushing my teeth) and just feeling yucky. I found a Dollar Tree pregnancy test in my drawer and swore I wasn't going to test, but the stupid urge to POAS got the best of me. I'm only 9 DPO today, so I'm not sure why I was expecting to see anything, but of course there is a stupid ghost test line. Now I have more to obsess over :wacko:

OMG! I saw your line on the test and it looks like the line I got at 9dpo. I didn't even think ghost line or evap. It was like a white / grey line where the 2nd line is suppose to show up.

It looked like the test was trying to show me something but it wasn't sensitive enough :haha:

Anyway FMU on 10 DPO gave me a 2nd line and extremely diluted urine the evening of 10dpo gave me a "pregnant 1-2" on a digi

I have my fx so tightly and hope that this is your BFP line :dust:

That's EXACTLY how I feel...like the test is trying to show me something, but it's not quite ready yet! I have never had a line show up on these tests before where the test line should be, so I am hoping this isn't a cruel evap line and that this is really a start of a BFP! Of course, I said I wasn't going to test early and that I would wait and see if AF showed up next week...but digging for a thicker pair of socks in my drawer this morning and I found the forgotten test and just had to try, knowing I was too early. But now I'm at work and obsessing over this skinny second line!

I was like that. I remember earlier the day of 9dpo my doctor confirmed that I had cysts on my left ovary and he said I might need to take bc to regulate my hormones or deal with the pain if we continue with ttc.

I was gutted and really felt out. I thought that the 1 test I had (mine was also like yours where you drip the pee on) was going to go to waste anyway if af shows so I might just pee on it.

I cannot wait for tomorrow! Will you test again or wait?

Isn't that funny? We are both like, "What the heck, let's just pee on the thing, it's only $1!" and then we end up with the same type of line! I'm debating about whether or not I want to test tomorrow or wait a few more days. Ugh, why does there have to be the stupid ghost line?!?! haha!

Thanks Michellebelle!

What a freak I am, now I'm uploading my photo and tweaking it and the line is thin, but there! Will have to wait and see if it turns into anything... https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/1-1.jpg?t=1420720775

ugh! I hate lines like this!!! I hope it turns into a nice BFP for you! :) Good luck and welcome to the group! Lots of dust to u!! :dust:

aidensmommy1: I am superstitious like that too! DH had a fortune cookie when we got chinese food for New Years and it said something along the lines of the thing he wishes for most coming true soon. I hope both of the fortunes are accurate :)

And on a side note: cutieq, your avatar made me lol :)

I soo hope both of our fortunes come true! :) FX!

Melewen, I like that ur temp went back up today! FX u still had a good O and ur just someone with a smaller rise ur BFP cycle! You can look up "low post O temps" in the FF chart gallery for pregnancy charts. I have my fingers crossed tight for u! If you have frer, u could try testing tomorrow :) FX!

Jess & BFPcometome, welcome! :) :dust:

Isn't that funny? We are both like, "What the heck, let's just pee on the thing, it's only $1!" and then we end up with the same type of line! I'm debating about whether or not I want to test tomorrow or wait a few more days. Ugh, why does there have to be the stupid ghost line?!?! haha!

Yip and hopefully like me you'll have your BFP as well :hugs:

Still no call from the docs about my ultrasound results. I really have a feeling this may be good since they aren't rushing to contact me. Its now been 3 days. I called yest late afternoon but didn't get a call back yet. I'm going to call again today and hopefully ill catch the nurse and not her machine. FX! I really don't want to go on BCP for a month to get rid of any cysts. Hopefully all is fine. Sooo many worries while TTC! I can't wait until we're all holding our LO's in our arms!

Pretty happy about my rise today! That's never happened to me before but I've said THAT before too. Just hopeful it stays high tomorrow. FF moved my coverline to very high relative to my usual one, almost a .3-.5 degree difference. Doc confirmed I O'd so feeling hopeful but very cautious :)

Still no call from the docs about my ultrasound results. I really have a feeling this may be good since they aren't rushing to contact me. Its now been 3 days. I called yest late afternoon but didn't get a call back yet. I'm going to call again today and hopefully ill catch the nurse and not her machine. FX! I really don't want to go on BCP for a month to get rid of any cysts. Hopefully all is fine. Sooo many worries while TTC! I can't wait until we're all holding our LO's in our arms!

Them not getting back to you asap is a little annoying but I get what you are saying about it looking like it is good news. FX for you!!!

Pretty happy about my rise today! That's never happened to me before but I've said THAT before too. Just hopeful it stays high tomorrow. FF moved my coverline to very high relative to my usual one, almost a .3-.5 degree difference. Doc confirmed I O'd so feeling hopeful but very cautious :)

I cannot wait for you to test and see that BFP!!! Will be out of this world!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

And u should be hopeful! I'm liking the looks of ur chart too :) I'm no doctor but u def Oed. I didn't mean u didn't O when I said u may have started the P early....sometimes that can just affect ur hormones but not necessarily in a bad way. Just could make it a little different is alls I meant, and to me, different is good while TTC :) FX! And ur dip was 8dpo, which is most common for implantation dips so as u said, FX ur temp stays up tomorrow AND beyond for a BIG FAT POSITIVE! :) FX FX FX!

And I def know what u mean when u said that every cycle you say "this has never happened before!"....i just learned two cycles ago that I'm always going to feel something "new" every cycle but I think having a dip at 8dpo for the first time ever could def be a good sign! Even if u happen to be 10dpo, the rise back up today def excites me for u! I'm keeping these fingers crossed!!!!

Watching "Marley & Me" gets me everytime! I cry like a big baby! I hate thinking about ever losing one of my fur babies. Poor Marley. :'(. I get so dang emotional! Lol.

I watched it a week or 2 ago and yip got me too! I actually cried a few times in the beginning already and then went to bed before the really sad part started.

DH has enough to laugh about with me not remembering which toothbrush is mine, getting food on my 'new' big boobs because I need to still figure out how far I can lean forward before getting food stuck to them. I dont want to give him more by balling my eyes out infront of the TV as well :rofl:

Haha pamela, thats funny about your boobs. I already have huge boobs, 38ddd. They have a mind of their own. They honk the horn I knock stuff off of the counter and spill food on them all the time. Ive had these things since 9th grade, so I don't think you will ever get used to them! One time I was wearing a bikini and got sunburned so bad a bra hurt, the phone started ringing so I took off running and knocked the trim off of the dining room doorway. My mom started calling me iron boobs!

And u should be hopeful! I'm liking the looks of ur chart too :) I'm no doctor but u def Oed. I didn't mean u didn't O when I said u may have started the P early....sometimes that can just affect ur hormones but not necessarily in a bad way. Just could make it a little different is alls I meant, and to me, different is good while TTC :) FX! And ur dip was 8dpo, which is most common for implantation dips so as u said, FX ur temp stays up tomorrow AND beyond for a BIG FAT POSITIVE! :) FX FX FX!

And I def know what u mean when u said that every cycle you say "this has never happened before!"....i just learned two cycles ago that I'm always going to feel something "new" every cycle but I think having a dip at 8dpo for the first time ever could def be a good sign! Even if u happen to be 10dpo, the rise back up today def excites me for u! I'm keeping these fingers crossed!!!!

Yeah I'm happy with a big dip on 8 DPO then rise back up as "different"!! :) I don't know what else that would be. Hopefully temp will stay high tomorrow or go even higher.. This is so nerve wracking. The funny thing is a few months ago I said I just want to get oregnant in 2014! And I ovulated on December 31st... Lol. DH is CONVINCED I am pg but I mean I can't really write that as a symptom on FF.. lol!! I'm pretty positive I started the progesterone cream on cd18 so is that too early? Day of O? Hopefully it's not just weirdness from that

Haha pamela, thats funny about your boobs. I already have huge boobs, 38ddd. They have a mind of their own. They honk the horn I knock stuff off of the counter and spill food on them all the time. Ive had these things since 9th grade, so I don't think you will ever get used to them! One time I was wearing a bikini and got sunburned so bad a bra hurt, the phone started ringing so I took off running and knocked the trim off of the dining room doorway. My mom started calling me iron boobs!

OMG that is funny! Sorry for laughing but forming mental pictures of this really makes me giggle.

No don't be sorry! It was very funny, it was actually my mom that was calling and I answered the phone in pain, because my sunburn was stinging pretty bad from smacking the trim so hard. My mom said "whats wrong? Are you okay?" And by the time I finished catching my breath I told her what happened and she busted out in laughter!

Can someone please help me to interpret my chart so far? Thank you :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g