Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Im still in so much shock I Never thought it would happen to me :flower:

:happydance::cry: Happy crying

No, I don't temp anymore. I did for a few cycles but after generic textbook charts and still BFNs I gave it up. It made me crazy! Not sure about diluted urine today but I just need to accept it for what it is as this point. My body is just one big disappointment. I get stupid symptoms and then stupid ghost lines and it's just not a true BFP. I have one FRER left and one Dollar test but I don't plan on using them. If AF does arrive this cycle, I think I'm going to take a break for awhile. This is all just too hard on me and I have a really hard time with getting my hopes up only to be let down. Not trying to be a downer just feeling down at the moment.

But congrats to everyone who is getting their BFPs today! Lucky day!!

Aww congratulations to the two new mummys! :)

And good luck to all the rest-it just goes to show ANY month can be your month, it unfortunately just takes a few tries

Here's my opk, not QUITE positive but really close

https://i61.tinypic.com/10sgej9.jpg

Just picked up some digitals with week estimators (like its a surprise..) and can't wait to use those!

Congrats Sarah!!! Bump buddies!!

I know.. Shocker right?! I figure it will help me see the progression at least though, perhaps. Also found some super sensitive IC's and $ tree tests so it's about to be a POAS party. For accuracy..

Yay I love parties! Bring on the pee!!
I can't stop smiling everytime I type in response to your posts, Cheryl!
What did dh say?? When will you start on your crib building?

I'm knee deep in sawdust as we speak! Lol. I wonder if we could make a 3-in-1 crib.. How cool would that be! Or a bassinet.. OMG. Anyway when I saw that line I was in total shock and I started screaming HONEY HONEY OMG OMG LOOK AT THIS!!! And he was like omg and he hugged me then of course said "I told you". He wasn't really convinced until he saw "the word" though.. Haha. We are still trying to be cautious but we are still so happy :)

Enjoy every minute! DH also only believed it a bit more when he saw the digi and was completely on board after bloods confirmed :D

Cannot wait for pics of the crib! :yipee:

All I can say right now I feel quite sick and my tummy cramping funny... I can also feel my heart beating faster in my chest... Is this normal :sick::sick:

My heart gives an extra beat and it is called Extra Ventricular systoles. It's a condition but not threatening, or so my doc says. Anyway I could really feel that extra beat after falling pregnant.

Out of my own experience I would say your heart works a bit harder during pregnancy as your blood volume increases.
That having been said I would suggest you see your doc if you are worried :hugs:

Oh and tummy aches are normal as well. As long as you don't have severe cramps like af and bleeding you'll be fine.

When did all of you start experiencing nausea? I had it all day (which got stronger by week 6) with DD from bfp. With this one it started 3 days after bfp and so was very reassuring-but today I haven't felt sick at all. And no stretchy cramps-I had been getting these. I know every pregnancy is different but trying not to worry about lack of symptoms. My boobs feel fine but they did with my DD too.

I've experienced it off and in since week 4 but nothing too bad or to the point of puking. My main symptoms are exhaustion and sore bbs.

Yall I have lost my damn mind

https://i58.tinypic.com/a4wmtd.jpg

Dh said "this says 'pregnant: 2 lines', but this only has one line. And a really skinny line". I was like um.. Are you joking. I think he's trying not to play it up too much because I told him I'm a little worried though

Enjoying you're testing! After all the bfns we had to endure, it's fun to see lines. I tried to explain the darkening of lines to DH and just gave up lol. He was like if you're pregnant, why do you keep taking tests. Because! That's why!

Yeah I said honey I need to set a precedent for subsequent testing to ensure the viability of this fetus! Hajaha. But yes.. It's all those bfn's, I'm now obsessed with the power of my pee!

My heart gives an extra beat and it is called Extra Ventricular systoles. It's a condition but not threatening, or so my doc says. Anyway I could really feel that extra beat after falling pregnant.

Out of my own experience I would say your heart works a bit harder during pregnancy as your blood volume increases.
That having been said I would suggest you see your doc if you are worried :hugs:

this is very good to know about the heart. I've been having extra beats that feel like a really hard breath taking beat at times. I was afraid it was a heart murmur and I'm going to get it checked out but just wanted to say that this def made me feel better about it. I have been having this for a yr or so ive been feeling it more persistently for the last 4 months, since stress in my life has picked up. Hmm, hopefully its nothing bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->