Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

When did all of you start experiencing nausea? I had it all day (which got stronger by week 6) with DD from bfp. With this one it started 3 days after bfp and so was very reassuring-but today I haven't felt sick at all. And no stretchy cramps-I had been getting these. I know every pregnancy is different but trying not to worry about lack of symptoms. My boobs feel fine but they did with my DD too.

With Aiden, I had hardly any nausea. I did feel like I might puke starting around wk 7 and ended around wk 9 and I only actually vomited 2 times. Its perfectly normal to not have a.m sickness while pregnant. Actually, more people than not, that I know IRL, haven't had much a.m sickness at all but of course every pregnancy is different. I have noticed the ladies from this thread haven't been so fortunate with a.m sickness yet :-\. Anyway, alls I'm trying to say is not to worry if u dont feel nauseous. I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant if it weren't for the sore bbs, bfp, and 2wks of minor a.m sickness, and eventually my baby bump of course. I had a very easy & very healthy pregnancy. I hope u continue to feel no nausea and have a very enjoyable pregnancy, as I did. :) GL hun! <3

Congrats mel!!! Thats a beautiful line!!

June, I have seen a few women implant that early. Thats how early bfps start. FX it means something! What dpo are you?

GL snshine!!! Go get a frer!!!

FF (and I agree) says I am 13DPO with AF to arrive on Tuesday... but I took out a +OPK on CD11 because with it in FF said I Oed CD 12 (I always do day 13 or 14 - I got a + CD11, - CD12, + CD13 this month, so strange)... so technically I *could* be 15DPO and AF could come any time. I have felt nauseous on and off today (bad right now), boobs seem more sore today than ever but they really aren't bad this cycle - more uncomfortable/tingly than painful. And I have purple spots on the lower tips of my nipples today - is this a good sign????

Here's my opk, not QUITE positive but really close

https://i61.tinypic.com/10sgej9.jpg

Just picked up some digitals with week estimators (like its a surprise..) and can't wait to use those!

Congrats Sarah!!! Bump buddies!!

Hmm, I tested on an OPK today and it was a pretty faint negative so I guess AF is on her way for me :(

Dh said "this says 'pregnant: 2 lines', but this only has one line. And a really skinny line". I was like um.. Are you joking. I think he's trying not to play it up too much because I told him I'm a little worried though

its def bfp and I don't think u have anything to worry about In regards to the drop today, especially with how dark ur frer is. I truly think u have ur sticky bean! Id call the docs asap and get ur pregnant butt in there! :) I'm so happy for u! There's not a single doubt in my mind that ur temp WILL rise back up. Cant wait for tomorrow so you aren't worried anymore! Like I tell everyone, enjoy ur pregnancy as much as u possibly can! U deserve it after all the hard work! Uve done enough worrying, now its time for you to enjoy the next phase and just pray for the absolute best :). I know it's easier said than done when it comes to worrying but as I'm sure u know, its best for both you and ur little bean to be as relaxed as possible :). Tomorrow you could take a frer digi and get the word "yes". Ur frer line today was dark enough where a frer digi would pick up on it as well....then maybe that'll reassure DH, as well as urself. I think ull feel 100% better after u see ur temp rise tomorrow ;).

Also, I think u did O on day 16, given how dark ur hpts already are, plus ur temp roae higher on day 17 and then it looks like u had a big fallback rise on day 18 (2dpo). I could be wrong but Either way, ur O day clearly did the trick and got u that BFP! yay! Now send some dust this way! :haha: ....i always ask for some dust after someone gets a BFP.

So tonight DH and I had a date night and went for Chinese and again I got another fortune thats worded different but along the lines of a "successful journey" and again, it had the #22! Either my bfps coming for cycle #22 OR maybe the 22 stands for next cycle because since I always had short cycles, I'm really only on my 21st month TTC so the #22 could mean something good for this cycle OR next...lol. Yep, I'm officially insane, I admit it! :rofl: I just want this BFP soo badly that I seem to make EVERYTHING into a possible sign that a BFP is soon to come. I do have a good feeling that ill be joining you all very soon though. Can't wait!!! :)

Congrats mel!!! Thats a beautiful line!!

June, I have seen a few women implant that early. Thats how early bfps start. FX it means something! What dpo are you?

GL snshine!!! Go get a frer!!!

FF (and I agree) says I am 13DPO with AF to arrive on Tuesday... but I took out a +OPK on CD11 because with it in FF said I Oed CD 12 (I always do day 13 or 14 - I got a + CD11, - CD12, + CD13 this month, so strange)... so technically I *could* be 15DPO and AF could come any time. I have felt nauseous on and off today (bad right now), boobs seem more sore today than ever but they really aren't bad this cycle - more uncomfortable/tingly than painful. And I have purple spots on the lower tips of my nipples today - is this a good sign????

Any color change of the nips can def be a good sign! Have u tested?! I honestly think this could be it for u! I dont want to excite u but omgosh, ur chart is DEF looking like a BFP chart to me. FX!!! Lots of dust to u! Id def be testing tomorrow if ur temps still up. I bet ull see a nice line! FX FX FX!!!

Here's my opk, not QUITE positive but really close

https://i61.tinypic.com/10sgej9.jpg

Just picked up some digitals with week estimators (like its a surprise..) and can't wait to use those!

Congrats Sarah!!! Bump buddies!!

Hmm, I tested on an OPK today and it was a pretty faint negative so I guess AF is on her way for me :(

OPKs aren't a reliable "hpt" for most women. In fact, I had very positive opks on 8-13dpo one cycle and I clearly didn't end up with a BFP that cycle. It can to either way. I really really think u have a great shot! FX!

Dh said "this says 'pregnant: 2 lines', but this only has one line. And a really skinny line". I was like um.. Are you joking. I think he's trying not to play it up too much because I told him I'm a little worried though

its def bfp and I don't think u have anything to worry about In regards to the drop today, especially with how dark ur frer is. I truly think u have ur sticky bean! Id call the docs asap and get ur pregnant butt in there! :) I'm so happy for u! There's not a single doubt in my mind that ur temp WILL rise back up. Cant wait for tomorrow so you aren't worried anymore! Like I tell everyone, enjoy ur pregnancy as much as u possibly can! U deserve it after all the hard work! Uve done enough worrying, now its time for you to enjoy the next phase and just pray for the absolute best :). I know it's easier said than done when it comes to worrying but as I'm sure u know, its best for both you and ur little bean to be as relaxed as possible :). Tomorrow you could take a frer digi and get the word "yes". Ur frer line today was dark enough where a frer digi would pick up on it as well....then maybe that'll reassure DH, as well as urself. I think ull feel 100% better after u see ur temp rise tomorrow ;).

Also, I think u did O on day 16, given how dark ur hpts already are, plus ur temp roae higher on day 17 and then it looks like u had a big fallback rise on day 18 (2dpo). I could be wrong but Either way, ur O day clearly did the trick and got u that BFP! yay! Now send some dust this way! :haha: ....i always ask for some dust after someone gets a BFP.

So tonight DH and I had a date night and went for Chinese and again I got another fortune thats worded different but along the lines of a "successful journey" and again, it had the #22! Either my bfps coming for cycle #22 OR maybe the 22 stands for next cycle because since I always had short cycles, I'm really only on my 21st month TTC so the #22 could mean something good for this cycle OR next...lol. Yep, I'm officially insane, I admit it! :rofl: I just want this BFP soo badly that I seem to make EVERYTHING into a possible sign that a BFP is soon to come. I do have a good feeling that ill be joining you all very soon though. Can't wait!!! :)

I did actually take a digi and it says PREGNANT! It came back so soon too. I think I just keep saying I'm nervous I'm nervous and he says he doesn't want to get my hopes up. But he was giddy earlier and was like WHO CAN I TELL?! Hahaha. I think I might have O'd on cd16 too. That's what my monitor said and it would make sense with how dark the tests are. I was SHOCKED by that. Do you think I should temp tomorrow or just test? Temping makes me SO nervous all night! I hardly get any good sleep. I'm crazy lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for you!! I think you're onto something with this #22 thing :) I totally believe in that stuff! Have you tried soft cups? We used those this cycle. They really make you feel like you're doing some serious work.. Lol

Agreed on OPK's not being reliable. Are you going to test with a hpt soon June?

Thanks for the encouragement. I am just so hesitant to get my hopes up because there have been times my temp is high then plummets the day AF shows... but I've NEVER had my temps this progressively rising and this high. BUT I feel like I might have had a touch of the flu the past few days, so that might explain the rise/high temps. I am nervously awaiting tomorrow's temp and if my boobs stay feeling how they are. By 14DPO they always feel back to normal, then the witch shows a day or two later.

Anyway - sooooo wanting to test tomorrow if signs stay positive, but DH wants to wait until I am days late. I keep feeling like my period has started and I panic, go check, and it's just watery and clear up there but no discharge really.

I could take a cheapie Wondfo and just keep it to myself but he wants me to share all this with him. Plus, I am starting to feel AF-like mild cramps :( But anyway, here's a chart overlay of the last 4 months...

Attachments

• ff1014.pdf
    87.6 KB · Views: 4

I did actually take a digi and it says PREGNANT! It came back so soon too. I think I just keep saying I'm nervous I'm nervous and he says he doesn't want to get my hopes up. But he was giddy earlier and was like WHO CAN I TELL?! Hahaha. I think I might have O'd on cd16 too. That's what my monitor said and it would make sense with how dark the tests are. I was SHOCKED by that. Do you think I should temp tomorrow or just test? Temping makes me SO nervous all night! I hardly get any good sleep. I'm crazy lol

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: for you!! I think you're onto something with this #22 thing :) I totally believe in that stuff! Have you tried soft cups? We used those this cycle. They really make you feel like you're doing some serious work.. Lol

Do what's gonna make you comfortable but I would test over temp.

June, definitely don't let an OPK make you think you're out.

Cutie I hope I can resist in the morning. I did find a chart totally randomly from the pregnancy threads that looked JUST like mine, dip onthe same day and to the same degree, so that's encouraging

June those temps look amazing!! Oh how I want you to test.. But a couple more days definitely won't kill you :)

Loving all the tests Cheryl..... :happydance::wohoo::yipee: I've been addicted to seeing 2 lines after all the :bfn:s so you're not alone... :rofl:

Oh and I love "the power of the pee".... :haha:

Im still in so much shock I Never thought it would happen to me :flower:

:happydance::cry: Happy crying

If only i could hug you in reality just to let you know how happy I am for you i would, maybe a virtual one would do for now :hugs: It's going to feel unreal for a few days and possibly weeks and when you get to hear the heartbeat and see the baby for the first time all this feelings will make a comeback..... I'm really really happy for you Sarah.... :hugs:

PCOS will never win....

When did all of you start experiencing nausea? I had it all day (which got stronger by week 6) with DD from bfp. With this one it started 3 days after bfp and so was very reassuring-but today I haven't felt sick at all. And no stretchy cramps-I had been getting these. I know every pregnancy is different but trying not to worry about lack of symptoms. My boobs feel fine but they did with my DD too.

I started feeling nauseous at 19 and 25dpo and became worst (daily) starting 6 weeks with puking.....

Ok thanks ladies. Ill see how I go today. I did a test at 17dpo to see if darker (as tests were staying same forva while when testing daily and drove me insane with worry so stopped about 14dpo) and line was darker. So ive just done another test ic this morning at 20dpo and its darker again so hopefully all doubling as it should and my sickness is hopefully having a break before it returns! Maybe it subsides just before a surge of hormones where baby then grows...

Ok thanks ladies. Ill see how I go today. I did a test at 17dpo to see if darker (as tests were staying same forva while when testing daily and drove me insane with worry so stopped about 14dpo) and line was darker. So ive just done another test ic this morning at 20dpo and its darker again so hopefully all doubling as it should and my sickness is hopefully having a break before it returns! Maybe it subsides just before a surge of hormones where baby then grows...

:wohoo: for the progression.... My tests never really got darker than the control line even with high HCG, i did worry so i didn't stop testing and the last hpt i took was at 10w3d :wacko: also i continued temping until 13w4d and just doing a weekly (every thursdays) temping for experiment til 19weeks. Will post the chart i made since i stopped putting my temps in FF coz it's eating up my previous temps :haha: FF really wanted me to stop :haha::rofl:

Hi, I was in this group back in early 2014. Just wanted to update that my gorgeous rainbow boy arrived on 7th jan. Frazer was born at home with a natural, drug free labour. He arrived 26 minutes after my waters popped weighing 10 lb 7oz. He is totally perfect! !

Good luck to you all xx

:wohoo: for the progression.... My tests never really got darker than the control line even with high HCG, i did worry so i didn't stop testing and the last hpt i took was at 10w3d :wacko: also i continued temping until 13w4d and just doing a weekly (every thursdays) temping for experiment til 19weeks. Will post the chart i made since i stopped putting my temps in FF coz it's eating up my previous temps :haha: FF really wanted me to stop :haha::rofl:

Ha ha!! Well my ic test this morning is as dark as control line and wider (latter no relevance im sure) and so darker than 4 days ago. But I don't feel sick again :-( only the occasional wave when I think about it. Going to try and get an early scan at 7 weeks...2 weeks 1 day to go....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->