Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I totally get you when you're not feeling any symptoms... It happened to most of us during the early days.... But once your MS starts kicking in and stayed longer you'll wish it be gone soon.... :haha: that's how crazy we think while pregnant.... I'm sure your baby is fine and is just give you some time off.. Not too long for the scan.....

You may also want to check this thread....

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-together-until-we-all-give-birth-104.html

Thank you! I'll have a look. These early days are torturous! I'm comparing to my last pregnancy (sick) and my mmc before (not sick) which doesn't help my mind!

When did all of you start experiencing nausea? I had it all day (which got stronger by week 6) with DD from bfp. With this one it started 3 days after bfp and so was very reassuring-but today I haven't felt sick at all. And no stretchy cramps-I had been getting these. I know every pregnancy is different but trying not to worry about lack of symptoms. My boobs feel fine but they did with my DD too.

Mine started in the middle of 5 weeks and lasted until 9 weeks. I thought YAY it's gone but after 4 days of 'peace' it came back with a massive BANG and then lasted until 13 weeks. So after pretty much 8 weeks of only being able to drink water and eat toast with Bovril (like a beef extract spread) I lost 4kg.
I still have the odd wave now and again and it's been a few days since my last puke :D
As reassuring as it can be if you don't get it this time around be grateful. If I should become pregnant again it would be the one symptom I would like to not have again.

My heart gives an extra beat and it is called Extra Ventricular systoles. It's a condition but not threatening, or so my doc says. Anyway I could really feel that extra beat after falling pregnant.

Out of my own experience I would say your heart works a bit harder during pregnancy as your blood volume increases.
That having been said I would suggest you see your doc if you are worried :hugs:

this is very good to know about the heart. I've been having extra beats that feel like a really hard breath taking beat at times. I was afraid it was a heart murmur and I'm going to get it checked out but just wanted to say that this def made me feel better about it. I have been having this for a yr or so ive been feeling it more persistently for the last 4 months, since stress in my life has picked up. Hmm, hopefully its nothing bad!

I hope yours is nothing serious as well. I would think an extra beat is better than a lost beat.

I had an ECG done and even though after every 2nd or 3rd beat there would be an extra beat the doctor said my heart still had its own rythm so nothing to worry about. Mine has been like this for the last 4 years but we only diagnosed it after I fell pregnant.

I had ECG's previously but I think that was more in the beginning stages and with Murphy being such an a$$ when the monitor was on my heart would beat normally. So they never diagnosed it.

When I fell pregnant it felt like it was happening a lot more and stayed for longer periods than before and luckily this time the ECG showed it.
So just like everything else differing from one person to the next this is now considered MY normal heartbeat.

Thanks for the encouragement. I am just so hesitant to get my hopes up because there have been times my temp is high then plummets the day AF shows... but I've NEVER had my temps this progressively rising and this high. BUT I feel like I might have had a touch of the flu the past few days, so that might explain the rise/high temps. I am nervously awaiting tomorrow's temp and if my boobs stay feeling how they are. By 14DPO they always feel back to normal, then the witch shows a day or two later.

Anyway - sooooo wanting to test tomorrow if signs stay positive, but DH wants to wait until I am days late. I keep feeling like my period has started and I panic, go check, and it's just watery and clear up there but no discharge really.

I could take a cheapie Wondfo and just keep it to myself but he wants me to share all this with him. Plus, I am starting to feel AF-like mild cramps :( But anyway, here's a chart overlay of the last 4 months...

I cannot wait for your to test and I hope your temps keep on going in the good trend that is currently going at :hugs:

Hi, I was in this group back in early 2014. Just wanted to update that my gorgeous rainbow boy arrived on 7th jan. Frazer was born at home with a natural, drug free labour. He arrived 26 minutes after my waters popped weighing 10 lb 7oz. He is totally perfect! !

Good luck to you all xx

Congrats on the birth of your baby boy!! I think you should give us some tips on such a quick labour :D

I think yesterday's high temp must have been a fluke. Plummeted below the cover line just now. :( I think AF will arrive today.

A1983, i was checking my HPTs and found that I did get a darker than the control line but it's from CBD.... :haha:

Cheryl, this is what you'll see if you take the CBD apart.... Remember you can choose not to as it may stress you out... I did coz i'm curious what to see inside.... 14dpo was my first digital test few hours after the 2-line test...

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/4_zpsb1b4cd3d.jpg

I think yesterday's high temp must have been a fluke. Plummeted below the cover line just now. :( I think AF will arrive today.

So sorry for the temp drop hun.... I'm so devastated seeing that happen.... FX today's temp is the fluke.... I'm still holding out hope for you.... :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

A1983, i was checking my HPTs and found that I did get a darker than the control line but it's from CBD.... :haha:

Cheryl, this is what you'll see if you take the CBD apart.... Remember you can choose not to as it may stress you out... I did coz i'm curious what to see inside.... 14dpo was my first digital test few hours after the 2-line test...

So everyone knows, ALL digitals will show two lines inside., pregnant or not... BUT if u already know ur pregnant, it can be a good way to look for progression :) I wanted to throw that out there before every waiting on a BFP rips their digis apart lol. Good luck ladies!

Hi, I was in this group back in early 2014. Just wanted to update that my gorgeous rainbow boy arrived on 7th jan. Frazer was born at home with a natural, drug free labour. He arrived 26 minutes after my waters popped weighing 10 lb 7oz. He is totally perfect! !

Good luck to you all xx

yay! I'm so happy for you hun! I certainly remember you :). I'm so happy to see that ur LO has arrived! I wish you all the very best!! Ps, squeeze those cute baby cheeks for me! :haha:

So everyone knows, ALL digitals will show two lines inside., pregnant or not... BUT if u already know ur pregnant, it can be a good way to look for progression :) I wanted to throw that out there before every waiting on a BFP rips their digis apart lol. Good luck ladies!

:rofl: I just don't have a pic for my non-pregnant strip... Of course, seeing the word not pregnant = bin :rofl: Won't waste my time ripping it apart.... :haha:

Mary, i really like your temps. It's always been so stable like your body is doing the right thing from the beginning til the end... We know the culprit and i just want that tube to clear up... I really hope you get a :bfp: before your repeat HSG....

:rofl: I just don't have a pic for my non-pregnant strip... Of course, seeing the word not pregnant = bin :rofl: Won't waste my time ripping it apart.... :haha:

I have....hahahah! :rofl:. Alot of ladies I know have ripped a digi apart. The reason being, I thought maybe there would be a line but wasn't strong enough for a "pregnant" yet....lol. Yeah, this wasn't one of my best moments :haha:. I quickly learned on google that there's always two lines tho, sometimes even 3! Lol

Mary, i really like you temps. It's always been so stable like your body is doing the right thing from the beginning til the end... We know the culprit and i just want that tube to clear up... I really hope you get a :bfp: before your repeat HSG....

You read my mind about my temps! I just didn't want to say it and jinks myself! Lol But I really have a great feeling that maybe, just maybe my BFP will show this cycle, before the HSG. I know ill he seeing a BFP very soon, whether the enzymes and prayer alone works, the HSG helps, I need surgery to try and correct my tube, OR lastly, IVF, I know one of the above will happen within this next year. I really pray for a natural BFP much sooner than later though! :) FX!
I also like how my O day has been later now...I almost have that "textbook" type of cycle now and ive been getting better rises right after O (knock on wood). I feel all these changes together are going to lead to something amazing :) FX the #22 that keeps appearing everywhere for me ends up being my lucky cycle! I'm really liking that number right now. Lol.

I'll try that experiment next time.... :rofl:

No, dont! Its evil! Lol :haha: It doesn't show up nearly as dark as ur real BFP ones but it seems to always show a light second line in there...plus its blue dye on the ones ive torn apart and that makes it show even better. Thats why id say these tests still would work for progression after ur pregnant because clearly ur line got much darker than the second line I was at first shocked to see. lol. We do such crazy thing TTC! :rofl:

I've cracked open a couple digi's myself lol :blush:

I didn't bother when I knew I had BFP but my first one said negative, the next day it said positive so I forgot to open it.

Def love the temps Mary!!!! :hugs:

Good luck to you all xx

I definitely remember you. Congrats!

Mary, I'm channeling my inner Vegas for you. Come onnnnnnn lucky #22!

I totally ripped open a digi once too and saw that line and was like holy sh*t.. But alas, like Mary said there's ALWAYS that extra line.. Boo! I'm testing with so many freaking brands I think for now I'll leave that beautiful word intact but might open the new few.. Anyone know how long the result stays on the screen?

Mary I am seriously feeling 22! What's weird is I've always for some reason celebrated sept 22 as my half birthday and always had this weird attachment to this day and guess what.. Thats my due date!! Another 22 for your collection :)

Temp back up high this morning so I officially submitted my chart to FF and am packing up the thermometer. Testing again soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->