Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I totally ripped open a digi once too and saw that line and was like holy sh*t.. But alas, like Mary said there's ALWAYS that extra line.. Boo! I'm testing with so many freaking brands I think for now I'll leave that beautiful word intact but might open the new few.. Anyone know how long the result stays on the screen?

Mary I am seriously feeling 22! What's weird is I've always for some reason celebrated sept 22 as my half birthday and always had this weird attachment to this day and guess what.. Thats my due date!! Another 22 for your collection :)

Temp back up high this morning so I officially submitted my chart to FF and am packing up the thermometer. Testing again soon!

I want to say maybe it's only there for 2 days. Glad your temp went back up. Stick to playing with tests for now!

:wohoo: Cheryl...... I'm thinking yesterday's temp was a fluke :happydance: if i remember correctly, i think it stays for 48 hours if not 24 hours.....

Yay Cheryl!

AFM - crosshairs today! So, I'm officially 3DPO! On to symptom spotting and praying to the POAS gods!

I think yesterday's high temp must have been a fluke. Plummeted below the cover line just now. :( I think AF will arrive today.

So sorry for the temp drop hun.... I'm so devastated seeing that happen.... FX today's temp is the fluke.... I'm still holding out hope for you.... :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

I think yesterday's high temp must have been a fluke. Plummeted below the cover line just now. :( I think AF will arrive today.

I'm soo sorry for the temp drop! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for u!!!

Thanks so much! Was pretty sad this morning, but DH was super-sweet. I also took a test, just to know for sure, and BFN, so she's definitely on her way today.

Thanks for everyone's support this month! Looks like it will take another try or two for me before it happens!

Yay crosshairs!!

And yeah thinking yesterday's was a fluke too, or God forbid.. a second implantation dip :argh:

That would be too weird though. We have like 12 sets of twins in my family but they're all identical and that's not passed down.. anyway.. here's my FRER from this morning. DH still sleeping and my IC's are being held hostage in our master bath. You guys think this looks OK from yesterdays? Got a super clear +OPK this morning too but my wee was really diluted yesterday so that probably explains it

https://i60.tinypic.com/f3fhug.png

I think the test looks great! Darker than yesterday from my view.

I blame you for an OPK I just took. The test sucked all the color from the control. That was fun! :rofl:

Hi ladies :hi:

I went out and got a different brand of test today and looks like another :bfp: to me... what do you all think? The top test in the image is yesterdays :shrug:

And congrats melewen :thumbup::flower:

Attachments

• 10923529_779785635402411_3365503336034815972_n.jpg
    10923529_779785635402411_3365503336034815972_n.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15

I went out and got a different brand of test today and looks like another :bfp: to me... what do you all think? The top test in the image is yesterdays :shrug:

Still :bfp: to me.... Today's brand looks like our local brand here which gives me better lines whentaken at night. And it never really gave me a "darker than the control" line. And also becomes darker only if left for few hours.

Wooo melewen!!! I KNEW that ur temp would go back up....Now do me a favor. PUT DOWN THE THERMOMETER!!! lol :) now that uve seen ur temp IS up, itd be best for u emotionally to stop temping. Many women get big dips randomly or quite often right after a bfp, which as u learned yest, that can be very nerve racking pregnant. FF will tell u to drop the thermometer as well! Lol
But congrats again hun!!! H&H 9 months!!!!

Where oh where has Jessica been? The pregnancy thread? I cant wait to get my butt over there! If u ladies would be so kind as to let Jess know I'm thinking of her & hope she's feeling ok! :)

Yay Cheryl!

AFM - crosshairs today! So, I'm officially 3DPO! On to symptom spotting and praying to the POAS gods!

yay ch's! Now that Melewens BFP has come, I have a new chart to stalk and just in time at that! :haha:
Good luck this TWW! I hope you and I both see a beautiful REAL bfp this cycle!! FX extra tight for us both! :)

Yay Cheryl!

yay ch's! Now that Melewens BFP has come, I have a new chart to stalk and just in time at that! :haha:
Good luck this TWW! I hope you and I both see a beautiful REAL bfp this cycle!! FX extra tight for us both! :)

I'm definitely feeling some New Years BFPs!

I'm so sorry for your BFN and the temp drop :hugs:

I totally ripped open a digi once too and saw that line and was like holy sh*t.. But alas, like Mary said there's ALWAYS that extra line.. Boo! I'm testing with so many freaking brands I think for now I'll leave that beautiful word intact but might open the new few.. Anyone know how long the result stays on the screen?

Mary I am seriously feeling 22! What's weird is I've always for some reason celebrated sept 22 as my half birthday and always had this weird attachment to this day and guess what.. Thats my due date!! Another 22 for your collection :)

Temp back up high this morning so I officially submitted my chart to FF and am packing up the thermometer. Testing again soon!

Yayayay :yipee:
Now you can sleep in a little bit extra each morning until frequent urination hits :rofl:

Yay Cheryl!

:wohoo:
Love the crosshairs... so when will we test? :blush:
FX for you and tons of :dust: :dust:

Still see the 2nd line on the bottom test! :happydance:

Thanks guys :) I don't know why I am so nervous that this won't be *really true* does that make sense?! I literally had a dream about miscarrying last night.. that is crazy! I have no reason to think I will. I guess I just want it so bad..

But that thermometer is down! Packed away, see ya in a couple years!

Sarah that looks like a :bfp: to me! Was that FMU?

No it was afternoon sample again.. simply because I only had brought it in the afternoon while we were food shopping... I just needed it to confirm yesterday :flower:

And thank you... cant actually believe I can class myself as pregnant now. :shhh: :haha:

Don't worry Cheryl, I think we can all vouch for mc dreams in the 1st trimester. If you can get an early scan it will do wonders to alleviate any anxiety you might feel. Try for round about 7 weeks, that is a good time in my opinion.
Oh I forgot to mention earlier, my digi stayed like that for 2 days. I had a photoshoot with it though so there is many pictures of it and even a video just after it got dunked in the wee :haha:

Sarah, I'm so glad you stuck with your signature saying PCOS will not win and you do believe in miracles. Guess what hun, you are growing that miracle!!! Give it another day or 2 and whip out a digi, always fun to see the words on the test :D

Aww thanks hun... it is an inspiring signature?? And I still cant believe it that's why not updated my profile yet :haha:

Think I be due around September :haha: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->