Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thanks lovelies

I'm ok, this is my 3rd miscarriage but my worst by far but I'm looking forward I also need to for my kids and I feel like I'm dealing with this one better as I have been through this before but if it makes sense I actually got to say bye to my baby as I passed everything and managed to save it which will now be tested and cremated with a little service. My loss is 2010 was just like a heavy period not the same at all xx

How far along were you?

And Sarah, congrats :) Those are beautiful

I suffered a mc last cycle. It was my fourth one but the most unusual I guess.
Anyway, we weren't really ttc this cycle. More of a ntnp thing but I'm thinking this little one may be sticking. I'm not getting my hopes up until I test which will be the 15th or 16th. 2 days after af is due. Usually after a mc my next cycle doesn't really change, still get the same pms, my period is regular as always. This cycle I'm having almost no symptoms of anything, not even af. I'm praying that no symptoms is a symptom!
That's also why I asked if there is any truth behind "being more fertile after a mc" because the other 3 I've had, I stoppedd having sex all together for months after.

I think my body is gearing up for a very good O this cycle. Its only CD9 and ive been having ovary twinges and pains all afternoon, as well as watery and EWCM. I'm pretty certain that I won't be oing for AT LEAST another 3 days but u never know! My sex drive is increasing, as it usually does 2-5 days before I approach O, so dh and I will start bding more often starting tonight...He may not know it yet but that is the plan! :haha:. Ive realized that If I wasn't so obsessed with knowing my exact DPO and had a very open tube, I know I could get pregnant just from going by my "natural instinct" BDing wise because of the increased sex drive. Does that happen to any of you? I'm sure its very common but I never noticed it before TTC. So anyway, I know we'll BD at least every other night & if we decide to more then every other day, great! :) Fx for a miracle BFP before the dreadful HSG! FX FX FX!!!!!!

Congrats again to the many, MANY BFPs lately! Its about time they started rolling in! I'm praying we keep seeing BFP after BFP in here until we all have our sticky beans! Can't wait!! :) xxx

LOTS OF :dust:!!!!

Michelle, I like that ur temp went back up! I hope that u end up like melewen and get a surprise BFP! Ill be chart stalking hoping to see your temp still up tomorrow! FX!

Yadaira, I'm sorry about your loss. I def hope u have ur sticky bean! :dust:

I suffered a mc last cycle. It was my fourth one but the most unusual I guess.
Anyway, we weren't really ttc this cycle. More of a ntnp thing but I'm thinking this little one may be sticking. I'm not getting my hopes up until I test which will be the 15th or 16th. 2 days after af is due. Usually after a mc my next cycle doesn't really change, still get the same pms, my period is regular as always. This cycle I'm having almost no symptoms of anything, not even af. I'm praying that no symptoms is a symptom!
That's also why I asked if there is any truth behind "being more fertile after a mc" because the other 3 I've had, I stoppedd having sex all together for months after.

Yes, there is truth to it for sure! Idk if u already saw my other post but I do know that for SOME reason it actually proves to be true for many women. I know alot of people in real life and on here who got their sticky bean within 1-3 months after a m/c. I really hope u get ur rainbow baby this cycle! :) I'm like you, I wont allow myself to fully get my hopes up until I see two pink lines. Ill secretly get a little excited but I always try to stay prepared for AF to show, I guess to protect myself emotionally, u know? Anyway, GOOD LUCK!!! I really hope No sign IS your bfp sign :) FX!

Mary, did you have your hsg?

Not yet :(. Buut, it SHOULD be next cycle, finally!!!! Yay! :). I'm just waiting on u/s results and I still need my 7dpo bloods done again, which will be done this cycle. My doctor just wants to make sure everything else is done first so that if there's success from the HSG, we can have the best odds. She also said she wants to make sure everything else is fine incase we need to look into tubal reversal surgery or IVF. I'm praying so soo soooo hard that the enzymes have worked! Cant wait to update u all next cycle! My doctor better not back out again last min or ill be very angry. Its def time for me to know! Ill find another doctor if I have to but hopefully this one just doesn't as I request, even tho she doesn't believe on natural meds helping, ive seen it work and would like to KNOW for my own peace of mind if I need to take another rt TTC or if I have a shot naturally. I know you understand my frustration. You went through alot with ur endo but here u are, with a BFP! :) You and Kenna give me TONS of hope that my BFP will come because I watched you both struggle SOOO much but in the end, u both succeeded! I love it!
I'm sorry you've been feeling sick :-\. It seems that alot of u ladies have been hit with cruel a.m sickness. I feel very lucky about my PERFECT pregnancy with Aiden buut I should stop talking now because I'm sure I won't be so lucky the next time around..lol. I hope the sickness subsides for ALL of you ladies so you can enjoy every waking moment of the rest of ur pregnancies.
Other than the a.m sickness, how's everything going? Whens ur next scan? Are you still working? We have lots of catching up to do! :) I'm very glad ur back, Jess!

Why can't they do the hsg and bloods in the same cycle? I'm so frustrated they keep putting this off! Ugggg!! My sickness is pretty bad. I basically puke 4-6 hours every day. It sucks. I did get some relief in a not necessarily condoned method of treatment. You should check out my blog post about it. Today has been pretty bad. I've noticed that the more I move around in the day the worse it is. Almost like motion sickness on top of hyperemesis. The rest of the pregnancy is going fine. Baby is snuggled in and thriving. S/he likes to move ALOT. The docs have problems keeping baby on the screen. My NT scan is Friday morning and I go to the high risk Ob every 2 weeks. I'm quite disappointed with the Ob appoimtments, but I think it's just expecting something else to happen. I am still at work but waiting for hr to find accommodations or put me on leave.

I haven't been around for a little while. Just to update you all I lost the baby on Tuesday xx

I am so sorry for your loss. I know what you are going through and if you need to ta feel free to pm me.

Im so sorry to here that :hugs: My thoughts are with you..

I wanted to just share my other tests I picked up this morning.... :dohh:

No mistaking those! I wish my digi would have said 1-2 but it started at 2-3 at 14dpo and at 15 dpo wad at 3+.

Here is the difference a few weeks makes. The pic on the left was taken T 5 weeks, the one on the right at 11. I've grown 6" around!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 6
Heck yeah! I got a BFP on the day my temp went way down like it did when I implanted. I'm really trying to not think that that means twins but hey.. Do you plan on testing again or just waiting it out?

Oh my gosh Jess your little bump!! So cute!! I can't believe you can already feel movement.. that is so amazing. I was never like really amazed by the process up until like.. now. I'm watching all the videos and am just truly blown away. I'm like HONEY. OUR BABY LIKE BASICALLY HAS A SPINE.

A SPINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's like huh? Oh.. yeah.. the alien poppyseed. Hahaha

It's crazy to think how much work goes into making a small person! I'm amazed every day.

I haven't been around for a little while. Just to update you all I lost the baby on Tuesday xx

I'm so sorry. Mc is awful at any stage, but it's so cruel once you've heard the heartbeat as that's supposed to be your reassurance. Why does that happen? I think if it was progesterone it would have happened sooner but im not sure. Plus you've had 3 children without any problems so it's just a cruel unknown? It is an extremely painful time, I hope you're being looked after. I had a mmc at 8 weeks 2.5 years ago now, it broke my heart. A new bfp helped me overcome the pain but I also had no children to cuddle either, such a lonely time. I hope you fall pregnant with your rainbow baby very soon x

Heck yeah! I got a BFP on the day my temp went way down like it did when I implanted. I'm really trying to not think that that means twins but hey.. Do you plan on testing again or just waiting it out?

For me, I didn't want to test today because I'm worried AF is still on her way and the temp today is just delaying it slightly. I think the key is tomorrow's temp. If it's high, I may test. If it drops again, I'll assume AF is arriving. And who knows... The Witch may even show today. Fx she doesn't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->