Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Congratulations to all the new BFPs! Hope the rest of ours are just around the riverbend!

Second lot of positive OPKs for me today, which is frustrating. We inseminated on Thursday after the first set of + and again today after the second set. I'm hoping that my ovusense confirms ovulation in the next few days. Had a dip in my temp today, so fingers crossed that this is o happening and there's plenty of sperms in there.

https://i58.tinypic.com/2lksd1c.jpg

That is frustrating Laura! I hope you get the crosshairs soon. I can't even imagine having to coordinate with a sperm donor like that!

Thankfully he is avery paitient and has never once let us down, but it is difficult to not have the goods "at hand"

A photoshoot?!? Why have we not seen this?!?!

Haha I posted one photo of the test when I took the digi. The rest of the photos was just posing it in differnt lights and getting clear pics of the test :haha:

Aww thanks hun... it is an inspiring signature?? And I still cant believe it that's why not updated my profile yet :haha:

Think I be due around September :haha: :flower:

Don't worry hun, it will start becoming a reality to you real soon. Once you go for bloods and see the numbers etc you start realising "Wow, this is really it" :hugs:

Congratulations to all the new BFPs! Hope the rest of ours are just around the riverbend!

Second lot of positive OPKs for me today, which is frustrating. We inseminated on Thursday after the first set of + and again today after the second set. I'm hoping that my ovusense confirms ovulation in the next few days. Had a dip in my temp today, so fingers crossed that this is o happening and there's plenty of sperms in there.

I hope ovulation is confirmed soon!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh My God!! I bet you all think I left you! This thread somehow got unsubscribed from my subscriptions and I wasn't getting updates. I am so sorry and I did not abandon you!

When did all of you start experiencing nausea? I had it all day (which got stronger by week 6) with DD from bfp. With this one it started 3 days after bfp and so was very reassuring-but today I haven't felt sick at all. And no stretchy cramps-I had been getting these. I know every pregnancy is different but trying not to worry about lack of symptoms. My boobs feel fine but they did with my DD too.

I started experiencing the nausea and vomiting before I got the BFP. I thought I was getting a cold as I was 99% sure we didn't succeed the month I got pregnant. Since I have been diagnosed with hyperemesis and the nausea and vomiting got out of control. I have heard that its normal to start getting some ms at about 6 weeks.

Yall I have lost my damn mind

https://i58.tinypic.com/a4wmtd.jpg

Congratulations!

Hi, I was in this group back in early 2014. Just wanted to update that my gorgeous rainbow boy arrived on 7th jan. Frazer was born at home with a natural, drug free labour. He arrived 26 minutes after my waters popped weighing 10 lb 7oz. He is totally perfect! !

Good luck to you all xx

Congratulations!

Thank you! I'll have a look. These early days are torturous! I'm comparing to my last pregnancy (sick) and my mmc before (not sick) which doesn't help my mind!

Its inevitable not to compare. At almost 12 weeks I am still comparing and still kind of nervous something is going to happen. A loss rips the worry free pregnancy away.

Hi ladies :hi:

I went out and got a different brand of test today and looks like another :bfp: to me... what do you all think? The top test in the image is yesterdays :shrug:

And congrats melewen :thumbup::flower:

Looks like a bfp to me! Congratulations

Wooo melewen!!! I KNEW that ur temp would go back up....Now do me a favor. PUT DOWN THE THERMOMETER!!! lol :) now that uve seen ur temp IS up, itd be best for u emotionally to stop temping. Many women get big dips randomly or quite often right after a bfp, which as u learned yest, that can be very nerve racking pregnant. FF will tell u to drop the thermometer as well! Lol
But congrats again hun!!! H&H 9 months!!!!

Where oh where has Jessica been? The pregnancy thread? I cant wait to get my butt over there! If u ladies would be so kind as to let Jess know I'm thinking of her & hope she's feeling ok! :)

Somehow I unsubscribed from this thread and went about life thinking that no one was posting. What a stupid thing to do (I blame the pregnancy)! I've been hanging in there. THe hyperemisis got worse and I spend most of the day puking. I did find some relief via medicated marijuana patches. You can read about it on my blog. I was thinking about all of you guys too.

A photoshoot?!? Why have we not seen this?!?!

Haha I posted one photo of the test when I took the digi. The rest of the photos was just posing it in differnt lights and getting clear pics of the test :haha:

Aww thanks hun... it is an inspiring signature?? And I still cant believe it that's why not updated my profile yet :haha:

Think I be due around September :haha: :flower:

Don't worry hun, it will start becoming a reality to you real soon. Once you go for bloods and see the numbers etc you start realising "Wow, this is really it" :hugs:

I hope ovulation is confirmed soon!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Good luck

Congratulations to everyone who has their BFP

Good luck to everyone trying this month! I'm waiting to o, enjoying the stress free part of the month!

Hey ladies :)
Question: is it true that you are more fertile the cycle after a miscarriage?

I have heard you have higher fertility in the 3 months following a miscarriage although I can't say for certain it is true. I never got pregnant the month after a miscarraige.

I was consistently pregnant 2-3 months after each loss. I do know women that pregnant the very next cycle.

My loss was july and nothing yet.

I think I ovulated yesterday! First ce15 ovulstion ever! Machine hasn't confirmed it yet but body signs say yes and temp is on its way
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/6C10A9C3-4F24-46E6-98E1-12CEEC943EC8_zpswq6u7cmt.jpg

I've only ever read that on Baby and Bump when ladies post it. Unfortunately I'm not sure whether there is truth to that.

My friend has suffered 2 mc and has not fallen pregnant easily after each. Her last mc was about 16 weeks ago and she only got her first period after the mc about 2 weeks ago. So for her it wasn't true as she hasn't even gotten normal cycles again.

I think that with everything in TTC it will differ from woman to woman as I have also seen ladies falling pregnant the very next cycle after a mc on Baby & Bump.

I hope you are okay?? :hugs:

My loss was july and nothing yet.

I think I ovulated yesterday! First ce15 ovulstion ever! Machine hasn't confirmed it yet but body signs say yes and temp is on its way
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/6C10A9C3-4F24-46E6-98E1-12CEEC943EC8_zpswq6u7cmt.jpg

FX for you Laura! Hopefully you'll get confirmed O in 2 days time! That is if your monitor works the same as FF?

Lots of :dust: to you ladies!

It works very similarly to FF. I'm hoping t will confirm Ov but two more days of hugh temps and I will assume it happened anyway

FX O will be confirmed Laurac. But most importantly, praying those :spermy: caught the eggy...

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Looks like it to me as well seeing that you had your positive opk too!
Fx and I hope you get a nice BFP surprise in lets say about... 12 days :D or less if you test earlier :haha:

i have a ten day LP so fingers crossed it will be less than that. the sore bbs certainly say "strong ovulation" so fingers crossed its a nice juicy egg!

Michelle, temps up again... are you gonna test again...

FX yesterday was a fluke.

Congratulations to everyone who has their BFP

Good luck to everyone trying this month! I'm waiting to o, enjoying the stress free part of the month!

me too! :) lol. I should be oing in 3-5 days so I've entered my fertile phase but still taking it easy before "symptoms" start taking over my mind! :haha:

Good luck hun! Hope this cycle works wonders for many of us! :dust:

This is true. Of course, like everything else, it differs by the woman but after my early miscarriage my doc said that I'd be very fertile the next cycle....Im not exactly sure what causes this, other than the fact that ur body might still *feel* a bit pregnant and mayybee that helps? I'm just guessing as to why but I do know this is true for many people I know on here and in real life. I wish I had more solid reasons for u! GL hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->