Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Michelle, temps up again... are you gonna test again...

FX yesterday was a fluke.

Not today! After seeing that BFN yesterday morning, I just don't want the disappointment again.

I thought AF would start yesterday with such a huge drop, but only had a touch of light brown/pink spotting in the afternoon. I think she's just taking her sweet time this month. Such a tease. :)

How weird is it that my LP temps have consistently been over 98 since I started TTC in April/May, but they are below 98 this cycle? I hope they shoot up above 98 tomorrow so that I can stop obsessing. I think I'm still shaken up by last month's annovulatory cycle.

How weird is it that my LP temps have consistently been over 98 since I started TTC in April/May, but they are below 98 this cycle? I hope they shoot up above 98 tomorrow so that I can stop obsessing. I think I'm still shaken up by last month's annovulatory cycle.

To me it looks like you have a clear temp shift, so not anovulatory this time! I bet they start to go up even higher soon.

Michelle, temps up again... are you gonna test again...

FX yesterday was a fluke.

Not today! After seeing that BFN yesterday morning, I just don't want the disappointment again.

I thought AF would start yesterday with such a huge drop, but only had a touch of light brown/pink spotting in the afternoon. I think she's just taking her sweet time this month. Such a tease. :)

Damn witch! I hope she stays away and you do get your BFP! Your temp went back up and I'm hoping that means something :hugs:

Looks to me like a clear shift as well and that you did ovulate. FX for you hun :dust:

Just wanted to come back and update. After 2 stupid lines on the pregnancy tests, my cramping has gotten worse and I have begun spotting. Cervix is starting to feel open too, so I know I'm out. AF is due Wednesday, so now I just sit here and wait for her. I'm feeling pretty down about it and as much as I want to take a break from TTC for awhile, I know when I ovulate and I don't know how to just turn off wanting a baby.

But congrats, again, to everyone who got their BFP this cycle and FX for everyone else who is still waiting.

Just wanted to come back and update. After 2 stupid lines on the pregnancy tests, my cramping has gotten worse and I have begun spotting. Cervix is starting to feel open too, so I know I'm out. AF is due Wednesday, so now I just sit here and wait for her. I'm feeling pretty down about it and as much as I want to take a break from TTC for awhile, I know when I ovulate and I don't know how to just turn off wanting a baby.

But congrats, again, to everyone who got their BFP this cycle and FX for everyone else who is still waiting.

I'm so sorry to hear this hun :hugs:
If she comes try and pamper yourself and give yourself as much love and attention as you can before you get close to O. Maybe just that tiny little break might help lift your spirit some?

I really do hope your BFP is going to come soon. It is not fair that anyone has to struggle when ttc. And that goes for all of you ladies on here still waiting. I'm rooting for you all!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

The irony in all of this is I didn't even want a second child at this time last year. I had the IUD in and then my period was late in February, so we thought maybe I was pregnant. The idea of that didn't scare me and it got DH and I talking about it. 5 days later, my period showed up and then we decided maybe I should have the IUD removed. That was in March. So, it just gets me aggravated a little bit that my mind was changed and now my body is just disappointing me (again). It took us 22 months to conceive our son and while I am very grateful that I was able to get pregnant with him (I know there are so many women out there who struggle for so much longer and go through so much more than I do to not get pregnant at all), I still can't help but feel like crap about it. But just like every other month, I will allow myself a day or 2 to be sad about it and then I will pick myself up, dust myself off, and continue on. The situation is out of my control, so what I can control is how I handle it all.

Mary, did you have your hsg?

Not yet :(. Buut, it SHOULD be next cycle, finally!!!! Yay! :). I'm just waiting on u/s results and I still need my 7dpo bloods done again, which will be done this cycle. My doctor just wants to make sure everything else is done first so that if there's success from the HSG, we can have the best odds. She also said she wants to make sure everything else is fine incase we need to look into tubal reversal surgery or IVF. I'm praying so soo soooo hard that the enzymes have worked! Cant wait to update u all next cycle! My doctor better not back out again last min or ill be very angry. Its def time for me to know! Ill find another doctor if I have to but hopefully this one just doesn't as I request, even tho she doesn't believe on natural meds helping, ive seen it work and would like to KNOW for my own peace of mind if I need to take another rt TTC or if I have a shot naturally. I know you understand my frustration. You went through alot with ur endo but here u are, with a BFP! :) You and Kenna give me TONS of hope that my BFP will come because I watched you both struggle SOOO much but in the end, u both succeeded! I love it!
I'm sorry you've been feeling sick :-\. It seems that alot of u ladies have been hit with cruel a.m sickness. I feel very lucky about my PERFECT pregnancy with Aiden buut I should stop talking now because I'm sure I won't be so lucky the next time around..lol. I hope the sickness subsides for ALL of you ladies so you can enjoy every waking moment of the rest of ur pregnancies.
Other than the a.m sickness, how's everything going? Whens ur next scan? Are you still working? We have lots of catching up to do! :) I'm very glad ur back, Jess!

I haven't been around for a little while. Just to update you all I lost the baby on Tuesday xx

I haven't been around for a little while. Just to update you all I lost the baby on Tuesday xx

I'm so terribly sorry to hear this! I was wondering about you on the birthing thread :nope:

My deepest condolences and sympathy is with you :hugs: I wish I could say more but I know nothing I say will make a difference. :hugs:

It can be so stressful! I get the same way with my temps, as I have a slow rise, compared to many women. Its just hard to KNOW I've oed until I see the higher temps and I'm sure that's how ur feeling. I usually BD until FF gives me ch's, that way if I some how oed a little later than it looks like from my temps, ill still be covered BD wise, u know? It does look like uve oed, id just BD every couple of days until u see a bigger rise.
Also, just like melewens chart this past cycle when she got her BFP, her temps were lower than usual and I guess this can be common in BFP charts because estrogen tends to be higher in pregnancy cycles...some women's charts reflect the increase in estrogen, some don't. Its like everything else TTC, we're all different..darn it! Lol. But sometimes after an annov. cycle, ur body may still be a little "off" the first cycle after but that doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. As u said, I hope ur temp goes.nice and high so you aren't obsessing (like I do!). But just remember, even if they stay lower than Normal, its the overall pattern that matters, not the temps so don't feel out unless the witch shows her ugly face! My fingers are crossed for you! FX!

omg! I'm so incredibly sorry :(. It breaks my heart hearing this. I truly hope that you get your rainbow baby in the very near future. I know when I went through my loss, it was hard to deal with or talk about but I just wanted to say that if u need to talk, I'm here! Hang in there hun. My heart goes out to you <3 And lots and lots of hugs ur way!! :hugs: :hugs:

I'm sorry hun. I had a test this cycle with two PINK lines on frer but still got AF :(. Its not fair. But I think mine was prob just the meanest evap ive ever seen in my life, unless my tubes opened again...? Who knows!
Your attitude is alot like mine...although u feel like taking a break because this all can be a bit much at times, its just impossible to not take advantage of O time! I always think "well what if I don't try and this would have been that lucky month?!"...lol. As u said, I just could never turn that switch off, even if I wanted to!
I'm very sorry this happened to you and I really feel for you. There's nothing worse than getting a BFP and then AF showing later on. I hope you get ur Xtra sticky bean soon hun, I really do! Clearly ur like me and WONT give up and I do think there's a reason we have those feelings. Our LO's will come, I know it! Keep ur head up sunshine! Ull be in my prayers, always. :dust: Maybe AF won't show and ur tests will be a dark BFP by Wed...u never know! These fingers will be crossed tight for u!!!!

Im so sorry to here that :hugs: My thoughts are with you..

I wanted to just share my other tests I picked up this morning.... :dohh:

Attachments

• 10906227_780249835355991_6198689443903226277_n.jpg
    10906227_780249835355991_6198689443903226277_n.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 10906138_780249872022654_9125458556489043759_n.jpg
    10906138_780249872022654_9125458556489043759_n.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
Congrats Sarah...... That FRER is no squinters and that CBD? There's no denial in that... Men want those words than seeing line :haha:

I'm really really happy for you....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->