Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Thank you so very much :hugs:

I lost my baby at 8+4 only 3 weeks away from announcement :blush:

I don't think it's progesterone either.

I saw the healthy strong heartbeat at 6 weeks and 7 weeks the last time I saw the heartbeat was on New Year's Eve after spotting had happened the day before :(

Xxx

The irony in all of this is I didn't even want a second child at this time last year. I had the IUD in and then my period was late in February, so we thought maybe I was pregnant. The idea of that didn't scare me and it got DH and I talking about it. 5 days later, my period showed up and then we decided maybe I should have the IUD removed. That was in March. So, it just gets me aggravated a little bit that my mind was changed and now my body is just disappointing me (again). It took us 22 months to conceive our son and while I am very grateful that I was able to get pregnant with him (I know there are so many women out there who struggle for so much longer and go through so much more than I do to not get pregnant at all), I still can't help but feel like crap about it. But just like every other month, I will allow myself a day or 2 to be sad about it and then I will pick myself up, dust myself off, and continue on. The situation is out of my control, so what I can control is how I handle it all.

Beautifully worded snshine

The irony in all of this is I didn't even want a second child at this time last year. I had the IUD in and then my period was late in February, so we thought maybe I was pregnant. The idea of that didn't scare me and it got DH and I talking about it. 5 days later, my period showed up and then we decided maybe I should have the IUD removed. That was in March. So, it just gets me aggravated a little bit that my mind was changed and now my body is just disappointing me (again). It took us 22 months to conceive our son and while I am very grateful that I was able to get pregnant with him (I know there are so many women out there who struggle for so much longer and go through so much more than I do to not get pregnant at all), I still can't help but feel like crap about it. But just like every other month, I will allow myself a day or 2 to be sad about it and then I will pick myself up, dust myself off, and continue on. The situation is out of my control, so what I can control is how I handle it all.

Beautifully worded snshine

Agreed! I love this. :flower:

Did anyone experience cramping on one side that came with pain in the upper leg of the same side before their BFP? Kind of like shooting cramps I guess?

SarahLou
I'm loving your new signature!!!!!
Cannot wait for awesome news from your dr's once you've gone :hugs:

froggyfrog
I might be jumping ahead here but have you gone to the adoption seminar yet and if so I hope it went well?
Are you trying again this cycle?

YadairaD
I had that for a month or 2 prior to my BFP. Mine was small follicles/cysts on my ovary. But it was only diagnosed as such 2 days after ovulation in my BFP cycle. So now it could be that the cysts were irritating my ovary causing the pain or the follicles were left over after ovulation. Either way I fell pregnant with that pain so hopefully it is a good sign for you.

Aww thanks... I never thought I would be putting them up to be honest, just never believed it could happen.

Im waiting for a scan appointment now between weeks 6-7 and have a midwife appointment this Friday so shall be meeting her too :flower:

Yay! So happy that your appointments are soon :D and to think in just a few days you'll be 5 weeks :yipee:

Agreed snshine :thumbup:

Although I'm unsure how I will be if and when I get my first period :(

Yay! So happy that your appointments are soon :D and to think in just a few days you'll be 5 weeks :yipee:

I know this week is flying by! I was only Just 4 weeks when I found out!! Well when my pregnancy tests started coming back positive! And now two more days to go and im 5 weeks!! :huh:

So so happy for you Sarah.... New tickers :wohoo:

You may also wanna visit us here...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-together-until-we-all-give-birth-116.html

Yip, I tested early so I had longer to wait to reach all the weekly milestones :rofl:

Ovusense confirmed ovulation for me today. For some reason they think I ovulated on the second day of high temps. I'm going to stick with FF's assessment of me ovulating after my +opk

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/39CD6193-8BB5-47F9-9F18-2EE0E9DA50CB_zpsmcqy7hqr.jpg

I'm officially out ladies. AF showed up today. Not too disappointed since I knew it was coming. Onto next month! :)

Sorry she got you Michelle :( FX for next month!

FX for you and your BFP this month Laura!

Ovusense confirmed ovulation for me today. For some reason they think I ovulated on the second day of high temps. I'm going to stick with FF's assessment of me ovulating after my +opk

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/39CD6193-8BB5-47F9-9F18-2EE0E9DA50CB_zpsmcqy7hqr.jpg

Thats strange they put it for the day AFTER you had a rise...I do know some apps believe that we O the day OF the rise but usually not after. Hmm. I, like you, stick by what FF says, usually. Yay for O though! :) GL! :dust:

I'm officially out ladies. AF showed up today. Not too disappointed since I knew it was coming. Onto next month! :)

Nooo! I'M bummed! Thankfully you get a fresh start this month tho and hopefully you'll be celebrating your BFP very shortly! :) FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->