Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Please throw a ton of baby dust at me...AF due tomorrow...my cervix was beginning to open yesterday and I was so scared to check it today, but it has closed back up? Feels very wet and firm. Ugh, this TWW has been the slowest and the wait is killing me! Especially with the 2 wacky lines on HPTs and the positive OPK on Saturday...I haven't had the heart to test again....praying so hard right now.

Please throw a ton of baby dust at me...AF due tomorrow...my cervix was beginning to open yesterday and I was so scared to check it today, but it has closed back up? Feels very wet and firm. Ugh, this TWW has been the slowest and the wait is killing me! Especially with the 2 wacky lines on HPTs and the positive OPK on Saturday...I haven't had the heart to test again....praying so hard right now.

Tomorrow will be what dpo? FX hun and lots and lots of sticky dust your way... So be prepared....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

AF is supposed to come Thursday... she better not or I'm going to completely lose it!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

So ladies, I wasn't able to BD as hoped last night :-\. I just hope I'm not oing early since we all know I like to BD 1/2 days before O occurs. This drop today has me a little nervous but I'm sure I won't O for at least another day or so. I'm not doing opks this cycle so I just need to BD until I see a 3 day rise...Usually do anyway lol. DH ended up getting called in for snow removal last night so I was in bed and just wanted to sleep by the time he was back. Well, I guess tonight will be the start to our marathon :haha:. Who knows, maybe letting his swimmers build up for that extra day this cycle will make for some extra strong, long living soldiers'. lol. :) FX!

Don't fret! We did it 2 days pre-o and the syringe thing the morning of o and we succeeded. I know the struggle of getting in enough to feel comfortable.

Sorry I disappeared ladies! FF confirmed this morning, Officially 3DPO!!! Hurrah for crosshairs!! I have been cramping and spotting upon waking since 1DPO but as it is only spotiing, I'm hoping it's just O bleed and means I released a healthy egg. I have an ob apt that I scheduled way before Christmas on Thursday, So I will break into my stash of 10mIu hpt's tonight! I don't expect an early :bfp: but I have a lot of tests and really wanna POAS!!

I would recommend not testing until at the minimum 8dpo. At 3 dpo the egg is still traveling down the tube and looking for a healthy spot to implant.

Awww I wish you would test now!

The sight of a BFN is too depressing for me, especially this late in the game!

I understand the feeling. Don't let us poas aholics sway you!

I started throwing up just as I left for work. I emailed the principal asking for some advice because I feel bad. I also got the letter in to hr from my doc so hopefully we have a soluton soon

I'm officially out ladies. AF showed up today. Not too disappointed since I knew it was coming. Onto next month! :)

Nooo! I'M bummed! Thankfully you get a fresh start this month tho and hopefully you'll be celebrating your BFP very shortly! :) FX!

Thank you! I head to the doc's in two weeks, so excited to get her perspective!

So sorry to hear that Michelle..... But glad you're out in TWW and on for a fresh start.... :hugs:

Thank you! It is nice to be on a new cycle now. Having a glass of wine tonight because.. Why not?

Sorry I disappeared ladies! FF confirmed this morning, Officially 3DPO!!! Hurrah for crosshairs!! I have been cramping and spotting upon waking since 1DPO but as it is only spotiing, I'm hoping it's just O bleed and means I released a healthy egg. I have an ob apt that I scheduled way before Christmas on Thursday, So I will break into my stash of 10mIu hpt's tonight! I don't expect an early :bfp: but I have a lot of tests and really wanna POAS!!

Woohoo! So glad you got crosshairs! I've been wondering how things are going! :happydance:

Super excited for the next round of BFPs!

I'm super excited to be in that next round! :) hehe. I have a very good feeling that it'll be this cycle or next. Come on tube! Do what your meant to do!! :)

Me too! I hope we have another string of BFPs next month!

Ahhh good luck! I hope she stays away!

AF is supposed to come Thursday... she better not or I'm going to completely lose it!

Good luck! Fx for you!

So ladies, I wasn't able to BD as hoped last night :-\. I just hope I'm not oing early since we all know I like to BD 1/2 days before O occurs. This drop today has me a little nervous but I'm sure I won't O for at least another day or so. I'm not doing opks this cycle so I just need to BD until I see a 3 day rise...Usually do anyway lol. DH ended up getting called in for snow removal last night so I was in bed and just wanted to sleep by the time he was back. Well, I guess tonight will be the start to our marathon :haha:. Who knows, maybe letting his swimmers build up for that extra day this cycle will make for some extra strong, long living soldiers'. lol. :) FX!

Don't fret! We did it 2 days pre-o and the syringe thing the morning of o and we succeeded. I know the struggle of getting in enough to feel comfortable.

I would recommend not testing until at the minimum 8dpo. At 3 dpo the egg is still traveling down the tube and looking for a healthy spot to implant.

Awww I wish you would test now!

The sight of a BFN is too depressing for me, especially this late in the game!

I understand the feeling. Don't let us poas aholics sway you!

I started throwing up just as I left for work. I emailed the principal asking for some advice because I feel bad. I also got the letter in to hr from my doc so hopefully we have a soluton soon

I swear, 2 days before O is the BEST day for conception! Ive read many of studies that have proved this to be true so thats why I always want to BD the 1-2 days before O but u never know! Ive seen charts with BDing ONLY the day OF the rise and they got their BFP. I guess it all depends on the life span of the eggy :). I'm thinking O isn't here yet, as I always have sore nips on O day so I should be able to BD at least 2 days before O and the day of O, as hoped. Id like to BD 1&2 days before O but things have been so crazy that BDing every night hasn't been an option lately but I actually feel happy with the every other day method now. I remember I used to HAVE to bd at least 3-4 days in a row every cycle or I felt out and now I feel like it won't make a huge difference. Oing today would have just stunk cuz I BDed 3 days ago and I'm pretty certain most of those soldiers have already found their way back down...lol. But I know there'd still be a chance tonight could work, as u said. I was just thinking "out loud" this A.M. while I was initially freaking out about my dip lol. I'm now pretty certain that my temp was THAT low due to the room temp being muuuchh colder than usual last night/this a.m. I realized it wasn't just MY body *feeling* cooler after I saw that the thermostat was set extremely low, for some reason. I had a talk with everyone about the importance of the room temperature at dinner tonight...lol. I honestly dont know who would have set it so low anyway! Aww well. Tomorrow will reassure me that O has yet to occurred :).
And I remember the cycle u conceived. You were mad that you didn't BD and then you weren't sure if the insemination would work but I thought u had great timing with bding 2 days before O ans the a.m of. If I knew I could BD/inseminate in the a.m, Id feel better about bding on O day but its hard to do so with Aiden around. Lol. He used to start school an hr earlier so I could get him there and we'd have time if needed/wanted, but now DH is usually gone before Aiden has to be at the bus stop. I wish we could BD in the a.m more lol. I seem to want it more then...maybe because I know dh wants it less in the a.m...? Hmm. :haha:
Anyway, I'm so glad ur back on this thread! It hasn't been the same without you! :)

So my docs office called today and apparently she hasn't even looked over my u/s results yet! I'm shocked just because I go to what's suppose to be a really good practice and they are usually very quick, esp if they suspect a cyst or something. She said my doc has been on vaca this week but will be back and call me by Thurs. Hopefully there's nothing there. I'm frustrated with that doctor, very much. She doesn't seem to care about my feelings or what I'm going through. This has been a whole wk wasted that could have been used to treat the cyst with BCP, IF needed. FX all is good and no BC is needed tho! Ill keep u all posted on that. Hopefully it won't be much longer!

I'm really excited for this months TWW for some reason. Maybe it's because I know the HSG will he shortly after, or better be! Or maybe ill get a bfp. I do feel good inside though. Cant wait to see what the next couple of cycles bring! :dust:

Hi I'm new to this site and I wanted to know if anyone got a bfp with similar symptoms as mine on dpo, I'm not tempting just track my cm and symptoms. I think I O'd on cd16. Trying for a babygirl, I have two boys but would be more than happy if I had a third baby boy. Hoping for a BFP!

CD 9, 13, 16 BD legs up 15-30 minutes

Cd 9 through 15 - Tons of watery cm (unusual for me)

CD16/O day- right ovary pain sharp, very watery cm TMI so much I had to keep checking, sore thighs, bloating, very fatigue slept in more than usual, itchy skin, started baby aspirin 81mg along with prenatals (hopefully this works...I've had 5 recurrent chemicals)

1dpo - BD, irritability, itchy skin, very fatigue, watery cm, small backache, bad acne breakout on face, congested

2dpo - woke up to a very bad hot flash...I never get them, sore nipples mainly left, noticably bigger areolas with fluid, terrible acne, lightheaded, sticky watery creamy cm, kept wanting to go pee during the day, weird vivid dreams the night before, earache, ewcm at night after bm

3dpo - (ovufertility says this is my O day) slightly painful twinge / pulling feel under or near my bellybutton lasted about 20 secs, sticky cm but barely anything almost dry unless I touch to check, pain near left ovary almost towards the middle, pain in lower left abdomem/ovary and shooting pains in vaginal area constantly, sensitive left nipple. At night the I got sharp stabbing pains on left side that radiated to vagina OUCH I couldn't stand it, feels heavy in lower part of tummy

4dpo (1dpo) - little cm, ear ache, lower part of stomach feels full/heavy, back pain, gassy! constant dull left ovary pain hurt really bad just to stand up or lay down all day, it radiates to rectum and back, left nipple pain is gone now its the right, loss of appetite, pinchy feeling by bellybutton, prominent veins in breasts, heightened smell, glob of oily lotiony cm at night before bed

5dpo (2dpo) - thirsty, headache when I woke up, vivid dream the night before, glob of oily lotiony white cm, BLOATED before even eating... I look 3 mos preg! skin breakout again, twinges by right ovary, vagina pain

All of these symptoms are very new to me when ttc especially the ovary pains on BOTH sides that are continuous and stabbing with lotion creamy cm

So my docs office called today and apparently she hasn't even looked over my u/s results yet! I'm shocked just because I go to what's suppose to be a really good practice and they are usually very quick, esp if they suspect a cyst or something. She said my doc has been on vaca this week but will be back and call me by Thurs. Hopefully there's nothing there. I'm frustrated with that doctor, very much. She doesn't seem to care about my feelings or what I'm going through. This has been a whole wk wasted that could have been used to treat the cyst with BCP, IF needed. FX all is good and no BC is needed tho! Ill keep u all posted on that. Hopefully it won't be much longer!

I'm really excited for this months TWW for some reason. Maybe it's because I know the HSG will he shortly after, or better be! Or maybe ill get a bfp. I do feel good inside though. Cant wait to see what the next couple of cycles bring! :dust:

That is REALLY frustrating and I am super bummed for you! Have you considered switching docs within the practice?

Af is due tomorrow and still no signs of her! No cramping or back pain which is so weird!

My bbs are itchy on the side which has never really happened to me before, is that normal?

Oh FX... itchy boobs is one of my pregnancy symptoms and I still have them so hopefully it is something good for you too!
Are you going to test tomorrow??

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm probably going to test the 15th, the day after af is due. I'm praying this is my sticky bean! I'm trying not to get too excited until I test or (hopefully not) af shows. My itchy bbs come and go, only fir a few min at a time. What was it like for you?[/QUOTE]

awe we have to wait 2 more days?! LOL. I guess BFP! FX FX! You could test tomorrow....lol, I'm a bad example when it comes to POAS but I bet ud could get a bfp! ;) I wish u tons of luck hun!!

Thanks a bunch!!! I'm so bad at testing early then getting depressed that af shows so I swore I wouldn't test until after she is due ever again!

That's so frustrating!!!!

Very frustrating. I'm so sick of these docs not having the urgency we do. Mary, I just love that you're feeling so great about the cycle. Attitude is everything!

mommysylvia, I had a couple of those symptoms, but nothing really major to report except from 7dpo through my BFP. FX for you!

I'm with cutie, my only symptom was cramping on 8dpo when I implanted. fx!

Goodluck today and please keep us posted!

I will go all :ninja: on the witch for you! FX she stays away

Thank you! I head to the doc's in two weeks, so excited to get her perspective!

I hope they have some great news for your :hugs:

:saywhat: I would have been at that office before the lady had time to finish making up excuses. That is not acceptable at all!!!!! :growlmad:

I hope everything is all clear and that you get your BFP this cycle so that you can tell that doc "I don't need you, I did it by myself"
Sorry I'm just sad for you that they haven't taken the time to call you before she left :hugs:

mommysylvia
:hi: Welcome to the group

I as a rule don't symptom spot before 6 dpo because I was one of those "it cannot show that soon" people :haha:

I really had less symptoms in my BFP cycle than any other month and I normally didn't get symptoms in general.

I had cramping 6-7 dpo which I after my BFP write down to implantation. From there I had major pimple parade on my jaw and neck and once my boobs felt like they were in the way.

Any other symptoms like nausea etc only really started in the middle of 5 weeks pregnant.

Good luck for you! I hope that all of these symptoms (being new and all to you) lead to your BFP!

continuing the temp rise for me today! Seems I still get the slow rise that I used to get before I stopped temping, but there's a good distance between pre O and post O temps, so I'm not worried about it. Can't believe I ovulated on cd15 for the first time EVER!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/1A7F8BAF-82C3-4216-8732-08B9B4F0F476_zpse4tnpbe3.jpg
Is the tww over yet?

So far so good Laura... I know you probably cannot wait either... but it feels like your tww is dragging already :haha:

Urgh I'm so impatient, I just want to speak the word and have BFP's for you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->