Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

AF arrived right on schedule. First pee of the day and there she was.

Thinking about all of the money I wasted over the years on birth control. Apparently DH and I didn't even need it! Every BFN cycle gets harder. Ugh not a good way to start the day.

Sunshine, I said the same thing when I was struggling. Have you gone to the doctor for any testing?

I have had an ultrasound as well as blood work and everything came back ok. I have an appt at the end of this month for a consult with an infertility doctor. She is the one who could order an SA for DH and there was talk about putting me on a low dose of Clomid, but I'm not sure that's what I want to do. When TTC DS, it took 22 months and DH had a SA then. Back then, things were ok...not perfect, but not horrible. I know that can change and it has been years since then. Part of me wants to cancel the appointment at the end of the month for now. Obviously today isn't the day to make that decision, so I'm going to give it a few more days before I decide for sure. I know this is all in God's hands and when (and if) the time is right, it will happen. Just feeling sad, mad, frustrated, depressed, and like a failure at the moment. DS could tell I was sad this morning when I woke him up to drop him off at the in-laws so I could go to work. Poor kid keeps asking for a baby sister so I told him that's why I was sad this morning (how else do you break it down for an almost 4 year old?) *sigh* All of this just brings back feelings of when we were TTC him...why does it have to be so hard?

Thank you ladies!! Baby dust to all of you!!!!
BTW can someone fill me in what fx means? I know all the lingo but can't figure that one out lol

Also today I woke up at 6 am with horrible stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and its radiating down to vagina. When I wiped there was gobs of very oily creamy cm?? Has anyone had cm before?

Maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought, I'm just going by that first ovary pain I felt....hmmm I'm stumped! :nope:

AF arrived right on schedule. First pee of the day and there she was.

Thinking about all of the money I wasted over the years on birth control. Apparently DH and I didn't even need it! Every BFN cycle gets harder. Ugh not a good way to start the day.

So sorry to hear that, I wish you all the best your next cycle!

Snshine, in sorry hun. :(. I know your feelings of almost wanting to cancel ur appt. Its been a hard struggle for me, as it is for us all, and ive procrastinated appts because I was too overwhelmed to find out anymore bad news, u know? Maybe an HSG would help u...? One of ur tubes could have a SLIGHT blockage that could be cleared from the dye during the hsg. Just something to mention to ur doc if ur interested.
I'm currently on cycle #22 and my DS can def notice my depression sometimes and I hate that! My DS is 6, almost 7, and he wants a sibling sooooo badly as well and that makes me sad that I can't give him one yet. I keep telling him to pray to god and one day it'll happen. As u said, its hard to know what to say to a young child. I have faith it'll happen for you and I both. I had trouble conceiving DS as well. I tried for a baby a total of 2 1/2 yrs before Aiden was conceived. I believe coming off of b/c and cysts were my issues back then. Now its my only remaining tube being blocked :-\. I still have alot of hope that it'll happen for me though and same for you. Keep your head up hun. I def feel your frustration.
Whether you keep ur appt or not is 100% ur decision but I'd def think about keeping it, only so u can talk over options and such and maybe get an HSG to "clear the pipes" (thats how my doc described it lol). And IF DHs SA happens to not be perfect, I know fertilaid for men and quite a few other natural meds can help increase sperm count. Sometimes its a very easy fix.
Hopefully you'll feel better soon! About every 2-3 cycles, I start to feel down and like it'll never happen but i always manage to bounce back, and i know you will as well. You did this for 22 months with DS & that alone tells me your a very strong woman! Its not easy going through all of this but I believe we'll appreciate our LO's THAT much more just because we had to work sooo incredibly hard for them that we'll never want to miss a single moment, u know what I mean? Thats one of my little sayings that gets me through my days of TTC. Knowing a LO to love and cherish will come out of this long struggle is what keeps me going every cycle.
Anyway, enough with my blabbering...lol. I truly hope you feel better soon. I hope we all are relieved from this TTC pressure and sadness, asap! FX for this cycle!!! And LOTS of dust your way!

oh btw, do u temp?

BTW can someone fill me in what fx means? I know all the lingo but can't figure that one out lol

Also today I woke up at 6 am with horrible stabbing pains in my lower abdomen and its radiating down to vagina. When I wiped there was gobs of very oily creamy cm?? Has anyone had cm before?

Maybe I ovulated earlier than I thought, I'm just going by that first ovary pain I felt....hmmm I'm stumped! :nope:

FX= Fingers Crossed
BD=Baby Dance
DH=Dear Hubby

There's just a few of the common abbreviations we use on here :) Welcome to the group!!!

What dpo are you?
I have had cm as ur describing before but cm isn't the greatest pregnancy indicator any how just because it can take a while for our CM to even be affected by pregnancy but some women def get dif cm much quicker. If its out of the "norm" for YOU, that could be a good sign. Anything thats not normal for U can always potentially be a good thing in the TWW :) FX!!! The radiating pain sounds alot like implantation BUT I also had this last cycle and AF showed so thats not a for sure thing either. I wish I could give u a more solid answer! Do u temp to track O? Maybe ur just gearing up to O now..? If ur cm is slippery at all, id BD just incase of O.
How many cycles have u been TTC? Just wondering if you have past cycles to compare to yet. Anyway, good luck hun!!!

EDIT- I just saw ur first post on the thread and am caught up with ur CD and such :). Everything sounds good! FX FX FX!!!

FX= Fingers Crossed
BD=Baby Dance
DH=Dear Hubby

There's just a few of the common abbreviations we use on here :) Welcome to the group!!!

What dpo are you?
I have had cm as ur describing before but cm isn't the greatest pregnancy indicator any how just because it can take a while for our CM to even be affected by pregnancy but some women def get dif cm much quicker. If its out of the "norm" for YOU, that could be a good sign. Anything thats not normal for U can always potentially be a good thing in the TWW :) FX!!! The radiating pain sounds alot like implantation BUT I also had this last cycle and AF showed so thats not a for sure thing either. I wish I could give u a more solid answer! Do u temp to track O? Maybe ur just gearing up to O now..? If ur cm is slippery at all, id BD just incase of O.
How many cycles have u been TTC? Just wondering if you have past cycles to compare to yet. Anyway, good luck hun!!!

EDIT- I just saw ur first post on the thread and am caught up with ur CD and such :). Everything sounds good! FX FX FX!!!

Thank you for all that info! :)
No I do not tempt, I'll try that once I hit 6 mos TTC. This is about my 3rd month TTC so we're just seeing how this plays out. All the other 3 were chemicals sadly so now I've started prenatal and baby aspirin to see if it will help baby stick. It really upsets me seeing days of positives then it just fades :nope:

Yes I've never had these pains or cm before so its very promising to me. My cm is so oily lol! With no smell whatsover compared to my cm the whole month.

Well here's my symptoms so I don't know if I uvulated sooner or not...its a lot so I'm sorry in advance I just never get most of these symptoms in my other cycles so I write everything down to compare for the next.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

CD13/O day- right ovary pain sharp, very watery cm TMI so much I had to keep checking, sore thighs, bloating, very fatigue slept in more than usual, itchy skin, started baby aspirin 81mg along with prenatals (hopefully this works...I've had 5 recurrent chemicals)

1dpo - BD, irritability, itchy skin, very fatigue, watery cm, small backache, bad acne breakout on face, congested

2dpo - woke up to a very bad hot flash...I never get them, sore nipples mainly left, noticably bigger areolas with fluid, terrible acne, lightheaded, sticky watery creamy cm, kept wanting to go pee during the day, weird vivid dreams the night before, earache, ewcm at night after bm

3dpo - slightly painful twinge / pulling feel under or near my bellybutton lasted about 20 secs, sticky cm but barely anything almost dry unless I touch to check, pain near left ovary almost towards the middle, pain in lower left abdomem/ovary and shooting pains in vaginal area constantly, sensitive left nipple. At night the I got sharp stabbing pains on left side that radiated to vagina OUCH I couldn't stand it, feels heavy in lower part of tummy

4dpo - little cm, ear ache, lower part of stomach feels full/heavy, back pain, gassy! constant dull left ovary pain hurt really bad just to stand up or lay down all day, it radiates to rectum and back, left nipple pain is gone now its the right, loss of appetite, pinchy feeling by bellybutton, prominent veins in breasts, heightened smell, glob of oily lotiony cm at night before bed

5dpo - thirsty, headache when I woke up, vivid dream the night before, glob of oily lotiony white cm, BLOATED before even eating... I look 3 mos preg! skin breakout again, twinges by right ovary, vagina pain, pinching by bellybutton

6dpo - felt a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen last night couldn't sleep. Tons of pressure and pain in the middle lower part radiating to vagina today, I woke up at 6am in pain!!! I hope something good is happening in my uterus lol, gobs of very oily creamy cm unlike ever before, thirsty

Well, I'm going to have a rough go of it for awhile. My mom just got diagnosed with cancer. I could use that good news BFP right about now. Any good news is welcome, after all. Frankly, though, my low post-O temps don't have me particularly optimistic this month.

Well, I'm going to have a rough go of it for awhile. My mom just got diagnosed with cancer. I could use that good news BFP right about now. Any good news is welcome, after all. Frankly, though, my low post-O temps don't have me particularly optimistic this month.

So sorry to hear that :(

Snshine, in sorry hun. :(. I know your feelings of almost wanting to cancel ur appt. Its been a hard struggle for me, as it is for us all, and ive procrastinated appts because I was too overwhelmed to find out anymore bad news, u know? Maybe an HSG would help u...? One of ur tubes could have a SLIGHT blockage that could be cleared from the dye during the hsg. Just something to mention to ur doc if ur interested.
I'm currently on cycle #22 and my DS can def notice my depression sometimes and I hate that! My DS is 6, almost 7, and he wants a sibling sooooo badly as well and that makes me sad that I can't give him one yet. I keep telling him to pray to god and one day it'll happen. As u said, its hard to know what to say to a young child. I have faith it'll happen for you and I both. I had trouble conceiving DS as well. I tried for a baby a total of 2 1/2 yrs before Aiden was conceived. I believe coming off of b/c and cysts were my issues back then. Now its my only remaining tube being blocked :-\. I still have alot of hope that it'll happen for me though and same for you. Keep your head up hun. I def feel your frustration.
Whether you keep ur appt or not is 100% ur decision but I'd def think about keeping it, only so u can talk over options and such and maybe get an HSG to "clear the pipes" (thats how my doc described it lol). And IF DHs SA happens to not be perfect, I know fertilaid for men and quite a few other natural meds can help increase sperm count. Sometimes its a very easy fix.
Hopefully you'll feel better soon! About every 2-3 cycles, I start to feel down and like it'll never happen but i always manage to bounce back, and i know you will as well. You did this for 22 months with DS & that alone tells me your a very strong woman! Its not easy going through all of this but I believe we'll appreciate our LO's THAT much more just because we had to work sooo incredibly hard for them that we'll never want to miss a single moment, u know what I mean? Thats one of my little sayings that gets me through my days of TTC. Knowing a LO to love and cherish will come out of this long struggle is what keeps me going every cycle.
Anyway, enough with my blabbering...lol. I truly hope you feel better soon. I hope we all are relieved from this TTC pressure and sadness, asap! FX for this cycle!!! And LOTS of dust your way!

oh btw, do u temp?

Thank you. It is nice to be included in a forum where other people can understand what I am going through. There are so many people around me getting pregnant with their second babies, when their first baby just turned a year old. 6 people in a week and a half on Facebook announced their pregnancies and it just makes me feel like such a failure as a woman, you know? That my body is incapable of doing what it was made to do.

To answer your question, I used to temp. It affected my sleep and it drove me nuts because I would have great charts and then still get BFN.

DH and I went into TTC #2 with a laid back approach. But then each month, my body is throwing curve balls at me and it's hard to not get disappointed in the whole process. We have changed our eating habits, I started a prenatal back in March, tried baby aspirin half way through last month, even tried Mucinex this month and still no luck. I am from a fertile family. My sister got pregnant on the pill and I am the third child in my family...an "oops" seeing as my mom only had half of an ovary due to a lot of issues.

To get a little more personal...my son has cystic fibrosis. He was diagnosed when he was 20 days old. We went through so much when he was a baby and DH and I never thought that we would have another just because of the plain and simple fact of the possibility of bringing another child into this world with the disease. (There is a 1 in 4 chance). We said when DH turned 4 we would talk about it, but then when my period was late at the beginning of 2014 and DH was about to turn 3, we had a change of heart. We didn't want CF affecting the family that we had planned for when we got married. And as crazy as it sounds...the day before I was to have my IUD out, I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby girl and that she didn't have CF. So, why God would change my heart and then put me through this is beyond me. Again, I know that I haven't been through half of what others TTC have, but I still have a hard time dealing with the reality of it all. I have been putting off too much in the off chance that I do become pregnant and I know I need to change that. Whether or not I keep the appt at the end of the month is still to be determined and it's something that I need to have a heart to heart with DH about. I will get through this, just as I have with everything else difficult in my life.

Hi ladies! :hi:

Just wondering if its normal not to have morning sickness yet??? The only symptoms im having is like period pains that come and go and lower back ache that comes and goes but that tends to be more In the evening.. I had an episode of the runs last night and just sorry tmi :haha:

And I have lots of cm and my nipples are larger and sensitive to the touch.... :blush: oh and breasts are veiny too :haha:

But other than that I feel good at the moment.. im kind of worried cause im not feeling or being sick and only tired more in the evening.. im scared to lose little one :(

SarahLou - During my 2 pregnancies, I only got sick twice. So, I wouldn't fret over lack of morning sickness. Every pregnancy is different.

I'm soo incredibly sorry to hear this! My heart is breaking for you! I hope more than ever that u get ur BFP! What type was your Mom diagnosed with? If you dont want to answer, u do not have to. My sons gram was diagnosed with cervical cancer exactly 7yrs ago and at that point, they didn't give her much time and it spread to her lungs and lymph nodes because she didn't catch it early, at all BUT she kicked its butt and is still with us today, & healthy. Ill be praying for your Moms quick come back.. She'll beat this! Ill also be praying that ur temps are just lower due to the increase in estrogen in pregnancy cycles. I'm praying hard for you & your family hun. Tons and tons of hugs to you. I wish I could give u a real hug right now! :hugs: :hugs:
A BFP at a rough time when wanting it so badly can help soo much emotionally. Its been a very rough year for our family in every aspect of life and I say every month, "just a BFP would make all the difference in how I handle things right now." Im sure that's how your feeling and I really hope your blessed with ur very sticky BFP this month. More hugs! :hugs:

What type was your Mom diagnosed with?

We haven't been told what kind precisely, but it's in the lymph nodes in her neck, and she is seeing an ENT for it. Presumably, they will give us more specifics after the biopsy this week. I'm pretty sure that the ENT already knows, though, because he's already discussing the likely treatment plan. So, I'm pretty sure it's some kind of mouth/throat cancer (she is a smoker). To make matters worse, we lost my dad to lung cancer less than a month after his diagnoses about 16 months ago. Needless to say, mom is falling apart.

What type was your Mom diagnosed with?

We haven't been told what kind precisely, but it's in the lymph nodes in her neck, and she is seeing an ENT for it. Presumably, they will give us more specifics after the biopsy this week. I'm pretty sure that the ENT already knows, though, because he's already discussing the likely treatment plan. So, I'm pretty sure it's some kind of mouth/throat cancer (she is a smoker). To make matters worse, we lost my dad to lung cancer less than a month after his diagnoses about 16 months ago. Needless to say, mom is falling apart.

So sorry to hear this TTC74.... I fully understand the feeling.... i've lost one of my aunts last year and just last week DH's aunt due to cancer as well... It's very hard but we have to keep moving on.... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->