Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

Well adoption seminar went awesome, dh and I have a lot of info to process and decisions to make. Its going to be a lot of work, and aftet all the work we put in to ttc its going to be hard to start over on a new road, but well worth it!!

Sunshine is there anyway that you can contact your new dr and ask for a SA now, that way when you go in they will have that info already? My dh has an extremely low count so I can give some advice on all of the research I have done if its needed!

Omg that's so awesome!!! So happy for you all, can't wait to hear more about this journey!!

Starry I'd be tempted to say that you're only 6dpo looking at your chart.mits certainly a clearer temp shift than the one before.
Might be wrong

I can see why you might think that, but my charts are always triphasic (pre-O temps, post-O slight rise, then bigger rise around 6-9 DPO. I have never in my adult life had a period longer than 35 days, and that was back in my teens. Since my 20s, always 28-30 days, and the OPK test, CM, and big temp dip all point to almost-certain O where it shows... I kept taking the OPK until they went totally white. So I think my chart is right. I have always Oed day 13 or 14, confirmed by my doc. So unless something went incredibly awry this cycle... which I dread... my chart should be accurate. Thanks for the opinion though - maybe I am wrong.
Ahhhhh fair enough if that's your normal pattern.

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/TTC/748A7A61-7368-4A7F-A7F2-958043F40AE2_zpsu8denzbn.jpg
Machine caught up!

:hapoydance: fx so tight!!!!

froggy, I"m so so pleased, like Pamela, that you're considering adoption. DH & I are hoping for two but I told him any more than that and we need to adopt. There are so so many wonderful children out there who need families, and those who raise them as their own just basically gets me. Such a beautiful thing.

Laura! :dust: :dust: :dust:

I don't understand. If this is a real period, it's incredible short, and came at what FF would have called 4dpo... Today (cd3/6dpo?) is back to spotting and cd1(/4dpo?) was in between light flow and heavy spotting, although cd1-3 I've seen steadily dropping temps. I'm also attributing the severe and debilitating stomach cramps to the bad diarrhea I've got (sorry TMI) But what explains the sore boobs and itchy nips and nausea since 1dpo??? Those haven't gone away, in fact, they've gotten more noticeable. HELP!!!

I don't understand. If this is a real period, it's incredible short, and came at what FF would have called 4dpo... Today (cd3/6dpo?) is back to spotting and cd1(/4dpo?) was in between light flow and heavy spotting, although cd1-3 I've seen steadily dropping temps. I'm also attributing the severe and debilitating stomach cramps to the bad diarrhea I've got (sorry TMI) But what explains the sore boobs and itchy nips and nausea since 1dpo??? Those haven't gone away, in fact, they've gotten more noticeable. HELP!!!

id test in 2-5 days just to be sure, especially if ur temp is in the high range. If ur temps are low and stay low, its possible you Oed but didn't build up enough progesterone after..I think its called "failed ovulation" or something like that. Its basically an annov. cycle BUT if this bleeding wasn't like normal AF bleeding, id def watch ur temps and If they stay high, def test in 2-5 days. Hold on leme look at ur chart....
Ok so after looking at ur chart, it looks like you had a definite annov. cycle. I bet next cycle ur body will be more up to par. There's a herbal remedy called "vitex" and u can buy it in 40mlg capsule form on amazon or eBay and they help your estrogen and progesterone regulate, which in turn helps you O. Ive seen it help with so many women. Even for kenna, it helped make her charts actually read-able because at first it was very hard to pinpoint O on her charts. You can order the vitex and start taking it at anytime before O and I was told by my herbalist to take it after O as well, that way it can stabilize your hormones. Even tho the b/c wasn't suppose to affect the hormones directly, alot of times I see it still taking about 2-5 cycles before a more regular cycle pattern arises. I really think vitex could be a good choice for you. But anyway, this last cycle, ur temps never went higher than the rest so I'm pretty positive O didnt truly occur :-\. But hey, now ur onto a fresh start...Im sorry hun. I was really hoping you'd get a good rise this last cycle :(. This next one you will! But research that vitex. Its all natural, no bad side affects and can help tremendously. I took it and it helped me start oing later, I believe. For most though, it helps you O EAELIER, as thats what many women take it for. Plus its just all around good for ur hormone production and cm. I had the best EWCM that cycle. It can take anywhere from 1-3 cycles to truly make a difference in O but the herbalist explained it like this, "If your cycle seems messed up for one month, dont panic, everything will regulate itself and can only get better, no worse." I found those words helpful after I did my research and was debating starting the vitex, after speaking with her my decision was made. :). I wish u the best of luck and I hope u get some use out of this info. Vitex is a very well known fertility herb so if you want to google it, you'll get tons and tons of results. I'm here to help as well tho :). GL hun and again, I'm sorry this cycle was mean to you :hugs:

Mary, your temp is rising, you think you O'ed during the temp drop?

I really don't know. I did have a little ewcm then but its still very wet down there so I have a feeling my temp is doing the pre-O minor rise and then will drop down tomorrow for true O. I'm probably only going to temp until I hit 3-5dpo this cycle. There's so much going on with life in general (ALL bad!) and my father got WAY out of line last night in front of Aiden so until we get the heck out of here, we aren't giving up but we're just going to be NTNP for the most part and just focus on getting into our own home again. We were going to stay and help my parents but my fathers a very cruel, miserable man. Its been a rough few months :(. We'll get through this though. I just fear m/c if we got lucky enough to get our BFP before March, when we planned to move, and i only fear m/c due to all this stress and now even shoving and hitting. Its a bad situation right now. I don't even know my father anymore.
Anyway, if I do get a bfp, of course ill be more than happy but we just don't want to give it our ALL anymore until we're out of here. I'm sure we'll both need some "stress relief" tonight so if O is tomorrow, we'll have good odds of catching it any how but im just not allowing myself to get too wrapped up in the TWW. Now u guys won't have my chart to stalk this tww...lol. Who knows, maybe ill have a change of heart or maybe ill at least temp every couple of days so we can all see what its doing. Itd truly be a blessing right now. Id literally never leave this room until we're in our own home in 3-6wks if I got lucky enough to see a BFP this cycle. I will not let my dad jeopardize that!

Depending on how things are looking and going by next cycle, I may or may not post-pone my HSG. If things are this bad still next cycle, I may want to wait until the next cycle, just cuz I want to be able to be more focused on TTC the month of the HSG, incase a blockage is cleared or something, u know? I guess we'll see.
Also, as for O, my nips haven't hurt even once and they ALWAYS hurt when O occurs so thats another reason im pretty certain we'll be seeing a dip tomorrow and then a rise on CD14/15. I have a feeling tomorrow will be O though because of how high my cervix is, unless today is O. We shall see!
Its like I feel numb inside and cant even really think about TTC right now because so many other things are going through my mind and I'm too depressed ATM to BD on demand as well. Usually I just want to but this cycle its like I've been feeling too tired. My father is worse than my ex husband and that's no joke. I never talk bad about my father no matter how bad he treats us all, emotionally, but last night when it got physical towards DH and I, that was crossing the line for me. And now nahums a horrible person for protecting his wife...LoL. I NEEDED his help. I think DH did the right thing in those circumstances and had to pull my dad off of me after he pushed me down and now my father acts like DH is the one who did something wrong. He ran out of our room to help me and thats it! Ugh it all is very upsetting to me. Its so embarrassing but I tell u ladies everything anyways. The time when we can have just our little family together again is coming soon, I just wish itd come faster!
So there's the latest news in my crazy world! Lets see if we get a surprise blessing during these stressful times this month :) FX!

Froggy, I am soo happy to hear about your seminar! Thats great!!!! Yay! I bet there's a ton to take in but soo exciting! Woo!!! :)

I really don't know. I did have a little ewcm then but its still very wet down there so I have a feeling my temp is doing the pre-O minor rise and then will drop down tomorrow for true O. I'm probably only going to temp until I hit 3-5dpo this cycle. There's so much going on with life in general (ALL bad!) and my father got WAY out of line last night in front of Aiden so until we get the heck out of here, we aren't giving up but we're just going to be NTNP for the most part and just focus on getting into our own home again. We were going to stay and help my parents but my fathers a very cruel, miserable man. Its been a rough few months :(. We'll get through this though. I just fear m/c if we got lucky enough to get our BFP before March, when we planned to move, and i only fear m/c due to all this stress and now even shoving and hitting. Its a bad situation right now. I don't even know my father anymore.
Anyway, if I do get a bfp, of course ill be more than happy but we just don't want to give it our ALL anymore until we're out of here. I'm sure we'll both need some "stress relief" tonight so if O is tomorrow, we'll have good odds of catching it any how but im just not allowing myself to get too wrapped up in the TWW. Now u guys won't have my chart to stalk this tww...lol. Who knows, maybe ill have a change of heart or maybe ill at least temp every couple of days so we can all see what its doing. Itd truly be a blessing right now. Id literally never leave this room until we're in our own home in 3-6wks if I got lucky enough to see a BFP this cycle. I will not let my dad jeopardize that!

Depending on how things are looking and going by next cycle, I may or may not post-pone my HSG. If things are this bad still next cycle, I may want to wait until the next cycle, just cuz I want to be able to be more focused on TTC the month of the HSG, incase a blockage is cleared or something, u know? I guess we'll see.
Also, as for O, my nips haven't hurt even once and they ALWAYS hurt when O occurs so thats another reason im pretty certain we'll be seeing a dip tomorrow and then a rise on CD14/15. I have a feeling tomorrow will be O though because of how high my cervix is, unless today is O. We shall see!
Its like I feel numb inside and cant even really think about TTC right now because so many other things are going through my mind and I'm too depressed ATM to BD on demand as well. Usually I just want to but this cycle its like I've been feeling too tired. My father is worse than my ex husband and that's no joke. I never talk bad about my father no matter how bad he treats us all, emotionally, but last night when it got physical towards DH and I, that was crossing the line for me. And now nahums a horrible person for protecting his wife...LoL. I NEEDED his help. I think DH did the right thing in those circumstances and had to pull my dad off of me after he pushed me down and now my father acts like DH is the one who did something wrong. He ran out of our room to help me and thats it! Ugh it all is very upsetting to me. Its so embarrassing but I tell u ladies everything anyways. The time when we can have just our little family together again is coming soon, I just wish itd come faster!
So there's the latest news in my crazy world! Lets see if we get a surprise blessing during these stressful times this month :) FX!

It sounds like a very stressful situation - stay safe! If your dad has realised that DH needed to intervene, he's probably going to blame him (easier that admitting he was out of line!) - it was a change in reaction. I was told that you can't change how a person behaves, but you can change the reaction to break the cycle. I hope you stay safe, and you get your own space soon. Take care of yourself

I'm sorry you are going through so much Mary :hugs: I hope you guys get your own place soon so that you can focus on yourself again as well!! You're in my thoughts and prayers xx

It sounds like a very stressful situation - stay safe! If your dad has realised that DH needed to intervene, he's probably going to blame him (easier that admitting he was out of line!) - it was a change in reaction. I was told that you can't change how a person behaves, but you can change the reaction to break the cycle. I hope you stay safe, and you get your own space soon. Take care of yourself

Thank you hun. The support means more than u know right now!

I'm sorry you are going through so much Mary :hugs: I hope you guys get your own place soon so that you can focus on yourself again as well!! You're in my thoughts and prayers xx

Thanks Pamela. I cannot wait til we are in our own home again!!! Even the tiniest home ever would be soo much better than this! :-\. Its all very sad. I really appreciate the support. You girls are always here for me :).

So as for O, as I said earlier, I do think it'll be tomorrow. I'm having SOOO much watery/EWCM right this evening and usually this is how it is 1-2 days before O for me. That means only 5-6 days and I should be putting down the thermometer for the TWW after 3/4dpo. (lets see if I stay strong enough to say no to temping! Its too addicting! :haha:). So if I'm not on tomorrow & u all see a dip on my chart, it prob means I'm oing. And if u see another rise, it prob means I oed today but I doubt it. No O pains or anything yet, not that ive been paying much attention tho. Its hard NOT to TTC when u know exactly when O usually occurs, plus its in our nature to WANT to BD at O time anyhow so it probably won't be much diff than TTC for me in that aspect but mentally, ill be keeping my mind 100% on the bigger issues right now. Making sure my family is safe is def my #1 priority. It'll only be 60 days TOPS that we'll be NTNP and then everything should be back to normal for us. Who knows, maybe we'll be one of those couples who conceive right when we aren't trying so hard. That'd be a miracle and a half...lol. I'm going to guess for fun that my temp will be in between 97.0-97.2 tomorrow a.m. I always seem to have a dip a few days before O and then a similar dip the day of O. Its neat how our bodies create a unique temp pattern. Its so true when they say "you need a few cycles worth of charting to compare to before you start to see a unique pattern in temps"...Heck, ive been charting for over a year and I still notice new "similarities" in my cycles month to month.
Anywhooo, I will still be on here most days while NTNP to stay caught up with everything going on with you ladies and to give u all updates when I have some better news, or just to vent.
Love u all and I wish lots of baby dust to every last one of u ladies waiting for ur sticky bean! FX for us all! :dust:

I'm 7dpo now and today I got a very faint pink line with FMU! Im praying it gets darker in a few day. I couldn't resist!! My left and right ovary pains went away so now its just dull ache and pressure in my lower abdomen and a little backache this morning

I'm 7dpo now and today I got a very faint pink line with FMU! Im praying it gets darker in a few day. I couldn't resist!! My left and right ovary pains went away so now its just dull ache and pressure in my lower abdomen and a little backache this morning

I got a bfp at 7dpo in the past and now have a healthy 7yr old :). Congrats hun! What kind of test did u use? If it was FRER, the odds are, it was right. Cant wait to see or hear about your line being much darker within the next day or two :). GL!

PS. Just beware of internet strips...they're notorious for pink evaps BUT if the line gets darker, clearly its more than an evap :). Cant wait for tomorrow or sat, not sure which day ull test again. If ur like me, ull be testing first thing tomo a.m lol. I'm such a POAS-aholic! GL hun! Lots of dust ur way!

Querida, until FF has a couple of charts to compare to, it'll move ur CH's around as well. When u first start charting, ive noticed FF just gives ch's when it notices temps rising for 3 days, even if they aren't higher, and I believe thats what happened with you this last cycle. Again, I think vitex would be great for you to speed up a healthy hormone production. I know u BD just about every day so if something like vitex could help you O, I think ud get a bfp very quickly after. I think not oing is the only thing getting in ur way right now but again, its very common to have annov. cycles after b/c, no matter the type. All b/c adjusts ur hormones in one way or another, just some more than others. I truly don't think it'll be long before you see a clear O shift and a bfp. Fingers are crossed for u!!!

I got a bfp at 7dpo in the past and now have a healthy 7yr old :). Congrats hun! What kind of test did u use? If it was FRER, the odds are, it was right. Cant wait to see or hear about your line being much darker within the next day or two :). GL!

PS. Just beware of internet strips...they're notorious for pink evaps BUT if the line gets darker, clearly its more than an evap :). Cant wait for tomorrow or sat, not sure which day ull test again. If ur like me, ull be testing first thing tomo a.m lol. I'm such a POAS-aholic! GL hun! Lots of dust ur way!

Thank you!! I used first signal...a Walmart cheapie. I don't want to use anything expensive till close or after my expected period. I have no problem getting pregnant its getting the baby to stick is what's hard for me now....I never had any problem with my sons. I started taking lose dose aspirin to see if that helps.

I just have one more test and were in the middle of no where so a Walmart is like 30 minutes away....so Sunday will be my hpt trip lol I'm going to try and hold off until Saturday or Sunday hopefully lol. I'm a POAS addict too, my husband hates that lol

Oh Mary I am so sorry to hear all of that :( how awful to finally see that side of someone and to be stuck with them. Hoping you'll be able to get your own place soon :(

Sorry your having problems at home Mary. I hope your dad realizes his wrongdoings soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->