Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

I'm back in the TWW (I think?). Decided to take a break from the boards and just relax for the past 2 weeks. It has been nice! I ordered some cheap Wondfo OPKs from Amazon and have been peeing on sticks like crazy! LOL! Check out the progression: [URL=https://s142.photobucket.com/user/snshine23/media/IMG_0817.jpg.html][IMG]https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/IMG_0817.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I am currently CD 14 and based on the OPKs, I had quite a long surge. I think the one at 530pm on CD 12 was the beginning, it lasted all day yesterday (I felt cramping ALL day) and today, it seems like it's starting to get lighter. Not sure what DPO that puts me at, but I think with my new laid back approach, I am ok with not exactly knowing for sure. Either way, DH and I BD on CD 9, CD 11, 12, 13, and hoping for tonight. Hope that will be enough to catch this egg!

Nice progression and I think your timing is great!!

I think you got great BD timing snshine23.... FX the :spermy: meets the egg....

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

I'm back in the TWW (I think?). Decided to take a break from the boards and just relax for the past 2 weeks. It has been nice! I ordered some cheap Wondfo OPKs from Amazon and have been peeing on sticks like crazy! LOL! Check out the progression: [URL=https://s142.photobucket.com/user/snshine23/media/IMG_0817.jpg.html][IMG]https://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r118/snshine23/IMG_0817.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

I am currently CD 14 and based on the OPKs, I had quite a long surge. I think the one at 530pm on CD 12 was the beginning, it lasted all day yesterday (I felt cramping ALL day) and today, it seems like it's starting to get lighter. Not sure what DPO that puts me at, but I think with my new laid back approach, I am ok with not exactly knowing for sure. Either way, DH and I BD on CD 9, CD 11, 12, 13, and hoping for tonight. Hope that will be enough to catch this egg!

:hi: Welcome back hun

I think your timing is great as well! I might be completely wrong but to me your cd13 pm and cd14 am looks the darkest to me so maybe cd14 was o day and if they get lighter from there you might be 1 dpo now :D

My opk's the last cycle was cd 15 and cd 16 positives like you would not believe how dark the were. CD17 the morning when I took another one it was white with no trace of a line.... Temping confirmed cd 16 was o day so that's why I'm guessing the last day of positives was your o day too :)

FX for you!!!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Line started getting dark at the end of CD 12 so I treated it as positive In case that was as dark as it got and we BD. Then it was getting darker On 13 so we BD again. We were able to get another BD in last night (hubby is not complaining!). I know that's good timing but I worry, is there such a thing as too much BD? I know it's good to have some in there waiting, but I just hope these guys stopped to ask for directions this time! Haha!

I think you are all set hun, many say you can bd every day and there will be enough time for sperm to build up. More than once a day is apparently not that good of an idea for ttc. I'm no expert though :)

So when do you plan on testing :haha: Sorry I'm so naughty

Line started getting dark at the end of CD 12 so I treated it as positive In case that was as dark as it got and we BD. Then it was getting darker On 13 so we BD again. We were able to get another BD in last night (hubby is not complaining!). I know that's good timing but I worry, is there such a thing as too much BD? I know it's good to have some in there waiting, but I just hope these guys stopped to ask for directions this time! Haha!

I think it's fine and you'll have greater chance conceiving... We had our :bfp: the cycle we made too much BD :haha: Here's my ovulation chart as you can see we did 4 days BD when i got my positive OPKs.

https://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag240/mdscpa/MyBFPChart_zps2aa023ce.jpg

I read the same thing, that more than once a day isn't good. All it takes is one to find it! I'm hoping this is it!
Hehe as far as testing goes, I'll see how symptoms pan out. I told DH I hope my body doesn't play tricks again, especially with our good timing, I can't help but be a little more hopeful. But only time will tell!

And just took another OPK with FMU and its negative so I'm counting today as 1DPO!

And just took another OPK with FMU and its negative so I'm counting today as 1DPO!

I'd still have another BD tonight just in case... We did when it came negative just to really cover our bases. :D And we only BD'd once a day so DH's :spermy: will have a chance to rest and accumulate :haha:

And I just took another OPK with FMU and its negative so I'm saying today is 1 DPO!

Whoa sorry about the double post!

I was thinking the same thing about BD tonight. DH shouldn't mind so I hope we find the time!

Thank you melewen, Pamela, Jess & Dani :)

No BFP over here, yet, but I did get a rise back up today so maybe yest was a true ID and it'll take 2 days (so tomorrow) before I could test positive...? FX! Or its just another very cruel month.

That bubbly feeling in my belly wont go away still. Its kinda like how my belly feels the day before AF but AF def isn't due yet. The next couple of days need to fly by! FX FX FX!!!

Good luck sunshne! Welcome to the TWW! :) :dust:

Hi ladies! So, here I am back at CD5. I've lost enough weight that I should be able to call on my next CD1 to get on Femara. :happydance:

I am worried about my progesterone, though. I've been having low post-O temps and my periods have gotten really short and light (like 2-3 days of light bleeding). So, I went ahead and called to get them to schedule a progesterone check this month. That way when they give me my Femara they know whether I'm going to need progesterone supplementation, too.

Thank you melewen, Pamela, Jess & Dani :)

No BFP over here, yet, but I did get a rise back up today so maybe yest was a true ID and it'll take 2 days (so tomorrow) before I could test positive...? FX! Or its just another very cruel month.

That bubbly feeling in my belly wont go away still. Its kinda like how my belly feels the day before AF but AF def isn't due yet. The next couple of days need to fly by! FX FX FX!!!

Good luck sunshne! Welcome to the TWW! :) :dust:

Thank you! Good luck to you too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"