Sticking Together Until We All Get BFP's!!!!

The genetic thing might work as well Pam.... DH's two brothers' first born (they both have 2 kids, G/G and G/B) were girls... During TTC, DH said that our first born might be a girl because of that.... And look what we got... :dance:

Argh now all this speculating is driving me more insane than the actual wait :haha:

Ive been looking at charts like mine for hrs and im hoping for a nice rise tomorrow :). I keep seeing BFP charts with stable temps like mine and a dip of some sort on 8dpo and then a rise at 9/10 dpo. I'm hoping it'll be the same for me!
I keep getting AF like cramps (that burning feeling in your belly, idk if you all get that before AF or not but I always do). Its strange to have THIS kind of cramping so early on in the TWW. When I cramp Its usually more of a pain rather then "burning bubbly" sensation, until the 1-2 days before AF shows. Idk how to describe the difference but I'm sure many of you know what I mean. Hopefully it's a good sign though! :)
I did use a wondfo today, cant post pics from my phone but if anything better shows, ill have Kenna post it. There's a thin line on there but I'm counting it as evap unless I see something darker tomorrow. FX! Ill keep u all posted. :)

Hoping for a nice rise as well Mary... I had dip at 3,5,8,10 dpo if you remember followed by triphasic rise at 11dpo... Hoping the same happens for you... I noticed that the second half or your TWW is like mine on a non-:bfp: cycle so i guess i'll start to nervous for you around 10 dpo onwards....

Praying hard for your tube to have done it's part and you get a :bfp: this cycle.... Crossing Everything for you STILL... <3

:dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

Edit: I really recommend you temping it helped me knowing my cycle.... :bfp: was on my 5th complete temping.

I hear that a lot, that when couples least expect it....it happens. Thank you yes next time we go to the store I really want to get the thermometer :)

Anyway, I will be crossing my fingers that your heavy AF goes away for this cycle and your future cycles. Thankfully you have provera now, ive seen that help many women. By the time your ready again, I think your reproductive system will be much healthier & ready for your baby girl :).

Again, I'm so sorry the ER did NOTHING you requested. If it weren't for the provera, it almost would have been pointless to go there!! I agree with Daphne, they should shut that place down if they cant even do their jobs!!!! Is there another hospital near by in the case of an emergency? Just curious...

Yes its about an hr away which I'm so sure they are way better since the population is waaay bigger and they have a lot of places over there like where I live back home. Good thing is, is were going back in May....so IF we can hold off till then....IF as in I'm very impatient lol. Then I will already have my insurance hopefully and I can get the right care I needed back home.

Yes they should close that damn hospital down (not really) but they need more helpful staff there. No wonder they mostly had 1 star reviews....but my husband was tired from working all day that we had to stay in the area.
I will definitely start charting I think it sounds really good in knowing my body more but I will need y'all ladies help!! ;)?

Mommysylvia, I'm so sorry for your pain and heartache + the hospital's lack of service to you! :hugs:
When you do decide to actively try again I suggest you look into temping and using opks. You'll get to learn yourself so much better (like Aidensmommy knows herself :D ) and it def. does help when ttc. It worked for me 1st time.

Thinking of you and I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Thank you so much, yes tempting is my priority now! Lol I'm ready! Y'all ladies have helped me so much and I'm so grateful for y'all.

BTW: Sorry for all the "y'all" going on when I talk I'm from Texas and I don't know what else to say lol I noticed I keep saying it lol

Ive been looking at charts like mine for hrs and im hoping for a nice rise tomorrow :). I keep seeing BFP charts with stable temps like mine and a dip of some sort on 8dpo and then a rise at 9/10 dpo. I'm hoping it'll be the same for me!
I keep getting AF like cramps (that burning feeling in your belly, idk if you all get that before AF or not but I always do). Its strange to have THIS kind of cramping so early on in the TWW. When I cramp Its usually more of a pain rather then "burning bubbly" sensation, until the 1-2 days before AF shows. Idk how to describe the difference but I'm sure many of you know what I mean. Hopefully it's a good sign though! :)
I did use a wondfo today, cant post pics from my phone but if anything better shows, ill have Kenna post it. There's a thin line on there but I'm counting it as evap unless I see something darker tomorrow. FX! Ill keep u all posted. :)

I really do hope you get your BFP you deserve! FX to a sticky bean! :hugs:

I didn't even notice it, but probably because I'm in colorado :)

Mary, Fx for you! I don't know about you but I have seriously had more than enough of evaps from you so hope this is actually your BFP starting or that witch will be in serious trouble!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

hello im a little confused on how to post my own.
but...
ive been spotting on and off for 4 days...4 days before my Af was suppose to show up.
very light and like I said on and off. not enough for a tp or a pad
my cervix is very high up almost like I cant reach it.
and when I pull my finger out there is no blood.
I would be 4 weeks "pregnant" today.
just wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or my AF is playing a very weird game...any input?

but...
ive been spotting on and off for 4 days...4 days before my Af was suppose to show up.
just wondering if this could be implantation bleeding or my AF is playing a very weird game...any input?

Could be implantation or AF. Do you take your temperature every day? Have you tried any tests?

Mommysylvia, I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience at the hospital. I hope taking a break from TTC is relaxing for you and maybe a surprise BFP is on its way!

Jrepp, sorry you're feeling so terrible. I hope it gets better soon. I would think with the 2nd trimester it would, but I'm not sure about with hyperemesis gravidarum. :(

Mary, I am crossing my fingers so hard for a BFP for you! That thin line sounds promising.

Usually on a 30 day cycle, today being day 32. Tested and received a bfn on friday. Scared to test again i dont want to be disappointed. I feel like i am getting af any second now but shes not here yet!!! Maybe ill test tomorrow?

Missi have you added any vitamins or supplements this cycle?

but...

:hi: and welcome
I'm sorry but I don't have much experience in the spotting department. I never spotted before af... she always just started.

Have you tested yet? Maybe IB.

FX for you!!

Mommysylvia, I'm sorry you had such a terrible experience at the hospital. I hope taking a break from TTC is relaxing for you and maybe a surprise BFP is on its way!

Jrepp, sorry you're feeling so terrible. I hope it gets better soon. I would think with the 2nd trimester it would, but I'm not sure about with hyperemesis gravidarum. :(

Mary, I am crossing my fingers so hard for a BFP for you! That thin line sounds promising.

Hi hun, glad to see you up and about :hugs:
How are you feeling and when are you going to dr again?

Usually on a 30 day cycle, today being day 32. Tested and received a bfn on friday. Scared to test again i dont want to be disappointed. I feel like i am getting af any second now but shes not here yet!!! Maybe ill test tomorrow?

Do you track your cycle and o with temping or opks? You might have ovulated a bit later than normal so that is why af hasn't showed yet?
Keeping my FX that when you do decide to retest you'll get your nice and strong BFP.

Loads of sticky BFP dust to all of you ttc ladies :hugs:

Mary, Fx for you! I don't know about you but I have seriously had more than enough of evaps from you so hope this is actually your BFP starting or that witch will be in serious trouble!

oh yea, I have def had about 100 too many evaps! Lol. Ugh!

I didn't get my rise today but hey, I got a dip and 7-10dpo are the most common days for ID's so FX! I told Kenna that id be happy today if my temp dips or spikes today. All the BFP charts had either a rise or dip on 9dpo. FX I follow with a nice rise tomorrow and beyond :)

Edit-I did wake multiple times in the night so my temp is probably off a little. Filling you all in as to why I have an open circle marked for today.

Have you done any testing today Mary?

I cannot believe how impatient I have become with everything! I always seem to be saying I cannot wait for this or I cannot wait for that :haha:

I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->